Warhammer Dawn of War II GOLD edition $12.49 @ Amazon

ElektroDragon

CAGiversary!
I snageed the original Dawn of War II and Chaos Rising expansion (Gold Edition) in physical format for only $12.49 with free shipping and no tax at Amazon! Reduced from $40.

http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40-...AI10/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1313356654&sr=8-2

You can get 2000 gamerscore from this bundle! You'd have to pay $40 for this bundle on Steam right now.

Sorry if it has been posted before, but this CRAZY cheap. I bought two copies.

Can anyone confirm that if you purchase the 'PC Download' through Amazon that it will provide you with a key that can be activated through Steam?

[quote name='BrolyB593']Can anyone confirm that if you purchase the 'PC Download' through Amazon that it will provide you with a key that can be activated through Steam?[/QUOTE]

Amazon does provide you keys with game purchases and if it's on Steam's list of redeemable keys, I believe you can activate it on Steam.

[quote name='BrolyB593']Can anyone confirm that if you purchase the 'PC Download' through Amazon that it will provide you with a key that can be activated through Steam?[/QUOTE]

The game requires steam. All physical editions must be redeemed in steam.

[quote name='martyback']Amazon does provide you keys with game purchases and if it's on Steam's list of redeemable keys, I believe you can activate it on Steam.[/QUOTE]

It is but I wanted confirmation it was the right format. I bought The Withcer 2 because it is on that list only to research after that only select Russian retailers gave out keys in that format.

*just saw bdb2m's post, thanks!

The UK version of DOWII Gold has been posted a few times this past month. UK versions have been selling at this price from 3rd party sellers for a while now.

But if you look at the list of sellers you will see that amazon finally dropped their price down to $13.43. I would go with that to ensure you have compatibility with your U.S. region Live and Steam accounts.

Did you say... GOLD EDITION?!
3637619_orig.jpg

bread's done
Back