Warhammer Online $10.95 at Amazon.com

Really thinking about buying this and diverging into my first MMO game.

Whats the monthly fee on this game? Looked around but couldn't get a definite answer, something around 10-16$.

10 dollars? That is a INSANE price for Warhammer Online.

Otherwise, anyone know if that packages with comes with something to the effect of 14 or 30 day free online?

[quote name='Serious McMopy']10 dollars? That is a INSANE price for Warhammer Online.

Otherwise, anyone know if that packages with comes with something to the effect of 14 or 30 day free online?[/quote]

The first 30 days are free, after that it is $14.99 a month unless you buy that time card in the 3rd post then you would get 2 months for $13. You can stack as many as them as you like if you are sure you will like it or are already a member and just want to save some cash.

The base game comes with 1 month. And that price on the time cards is amazing. Just picked up 2 to get free shipping.

Looks like they're already starting to cash out. It's evident that all the people who jumped on this game when it came out are going back to WoW (if they haven't already). *sigh* I wish EverQuest wasn't dead.

if you don't already have WAR and you enjoy MMORPGs - you're a fool to not buy this

I'm back into WoW right now (victim of the WOTLK hype train), but I know I'll return to WAR eventually - it's my go-to MMORPG after WoW.

wow it's so cheap now..

picked one up a couple of days ago though
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='Indignate']
Whats the monthly fee on this game? Looked around but couldn't get a definite answer, something around 10-16$.[/QUOTE]

A regular month to month subscription is $15

A 3 month subscription is $13 per month

A 6 month subscription is $12 per month.

You can always buy the game, sign up for a subscription and cancel before your first 30 days are up since those days are free. This method only has you paying for how much the game costs.

[quote name='McBain']Looks like they're already starting to cash out. It's evident that all the people who jumped on this game when it came out are going back to WoW (if they haven't already). *sigh* I wish EverQuest wasn't dead.[/quote]
*guilty* :whistle2:#

I would buy this but I just don't like the idea that I have to pay monthly to play it, no matter how little it costs.

I picked up Guild Wars for $5 from Amazon so hopefully I like that.

bread's done
Back