Warhawk $16.99 Shipped

Nice find but is anyone still playing it? More importantly, is anyone playing the base game or do you need the expansion to find players.

I may jump if its still got a decent userbase.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Nice find but is anyone still playing it? More importantly, is anyone playing the base game or do you need the expansion to find players.

I may jump if its still got a decent userbase.[/quote]

The Warhawk community is still thriving.

For example, the Warhawk forums (on the Playstation forums) is still very active: http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board?board.id=warhawk

Additionally, the number of daily players can be seen via the following link: http://myhawk.org/community-activity.html

Lastly, you do not need the expansion packs to find other users; many of the base servers are always packed. Thus, you won't have any trouble finding games to play.

[quote name='Fatbot3']Nice find but is anyone still playing it? More importantly, is anyone playing the base game or do you need the expansion to find players.

I may jump if its still got a decent userbase.
ig.jpg
[/quote]

I have it .It's a great game.

[quote name='Fatbot3']I ordered 1. Now how badly do I need a headset?[/quote]

You don't really need one; i've played a lot and i've rarely seen anyone actually using a headset. Most of the time when people are using it (assuming you're not a comp/pro player) it's just chit-chat, no actual planning or coordinating

it's still a fun game though

Great game. I bought it at launch and IMO worth it at that price. Especially considering during the beta I was easily playing 5+ hours a DAY.

Awesome! I've been looking to get Warhawk under $20 for a while now... Now if I could only find Uncharted at a similar price....

[quote name='digi7']Awesome! I've been looking to get Warhawk under $20 for a while now... Now if I could only find Uncharted at a similar price....[/quote]
Chck your local Blockbuster. If they have it, it will be $20 NEW.

TONS of people still playing this, including me. Great 4-player splitscreen online (like Halo lets you play) which is great when you have a group over that want to team up online together on one TV.

Headset required? No. I'd say one server a night I play on actually has anybody w/ a headset.

Might have to jump on this. When the demo first came out, I spent about 2-3 hrs a day even though it was just the same level over and over again.

Just started playing this game again. A great MP experience with just the base content. Must play for any PS3 owner. BUY BUY BUY

Any of the hardcore fan base care to elaborate on what updates have been made to the original release "out of the box" experience?

As with any of these games in my experience (primarily online PC shooting, L4D, Team Fortress 2, etc) usually if the game is maintained there are numerous game play additions/balances/patches. Has Warhawk been maintained in this way?

Honestly, I thought this game was just an online "airplane" shooter. Reading a couple of reviews in depth I'm finding out that it's really a Battlefield style game with an actual fps on foot character and multiple vehicles. Interesante.

Is this the cheapest price it's ever been? I remember another warhawk deal of recent past...

Hey guys,

There are two versions for this.
One come with BlueTooth earphones and one doesn't.

It seems that this one on sale doesn't have the earphones but
does one need the bluetooth earphones to play this game?

[quote name='cagfansub']Hey guys,

There are two versions for this.
One come with BlueTooth earphones and one doesn't.

It seems that this one on sale doesn't have the earphones but
does one need the bluetooth earphones to play this game?[/QUOTE]

The bluetooth headset in the Warhawk bundle sucks (I know, I bought it). Get the $16 version and get a better USB/BT headset somewhere else.

[quote name='Disneyboy']Chck your local Blockbuster. If they have it, it will be $20 NEW.[/quote]
Thanks for the tip! Gonna check out the local BB tomorrow...

Wow, great deal for those who still don't own this game! Does anyone play it? Uh, yea a TON of people still play this. Great find OP!

Agreed. Great game. Lots of game modes (CTF, DM, TDM, ZNS, ranked/unranked, etc.). Lots of people online all the time.

The headset is a Jabra POS. Definately not worth any extra price. (I used it a couple of times and it ended up hurting my ears (it's plastic with a plastic earpiece). My old Motorola is more comfortable.

bread's done
Back