Warhawk Bluray package deals?

tuaamin13

CAG Veteran
Are there any deals for the Bluray version on Warhawk? Even if it's coupons to major retailers? I was out of town this weekend and couldn't get the paper.

Thanks in advance

Negatory, I have a feeling 10% is it. If you wanna save some green you could just download it off of the PSN for $40; granted you can't trade it back in, but at least you can save some $$ (assuming you have a BT or USB headset).

Nah I wanted the headset and the game on the disc. I went to bestbuy today...apparently they don't get it in till tomorrow.

Oh well, I guess I'll just use the $5 Gamer Gift Card at Best Buy.

I returned the copy of Madden (360) I got at ToysRUs to get Bioshock 50% off at Best Buy to get a $60 gift card. I'll use that plus $5 off. I'll probably use the remaining $5 on the card on Heavenly Sword in 2 weeks :drool:

BTW, is there an official CAG stance on returning a sealed game at a different store? My feeling is the store can still sell it for full price (especially Madden), and they'll make a profit on whatever I buy with the return money. Seems like a Win-Win to me, but I admit its a little shady.

[quote name='sugarhigh4242']Oh well, I guess I'll just use the $5 Gamer Gift Card at Best Buy.

I returned the copy of Madden (360) I got at ToysRUs to get Bioshock 50% off at Best Buy to get a $60 gift card. I'll use that plus $5 off. I'll probably use the remaining $5 on the card on Heavenly Sword in 2 weeks :drool:

BTW, is there an official CAG stance on returning a sealed game at a different store? My feeling is the store can still sell it for full price (especially Madden), and they'll make a profit on whatever I buy with the return money. Seems like a Win-Win to me, but I admit its a little shady.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same as you. I didn't know BB would take things back without a receipt though, good job!

[quote name='gorgo']I feel the same as you. I didn't know BB would take things back without a receipt though, good job![/QUOTE]
they will, but apparently it's once per year per ID. I ran into this the other day :p

Does Family Video sell the games at that price in store as well as online? I have one pretty close by to me and this could come in handy seeing that they seem to be having the best prices on new releases.

Does anyone know where I can get the $5 Family Video new customer discount coupon code?

[quote name='MORT A POTTY']they will, but apparently it's once per year per ID. I ran into this the other day :p[/quote]
is that right?

next time I go to Circuit City :lol:

Just a heads up, I tried ordering Bioshock and Warhawk at familyvideo, both listed as "in stock", and the order sat for 10 days before I had it canceled today. Maybe I was unlucky or maybe their actual stock is not well reflected on the site.

bread's done
Back