Warhawkk vs Folklore

sprintfinanceguy

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I know, I know, very different games...

Situation:

I had a $25 off a $49+ item coupon I had to use the other day before it expired. Wife was in a huge hurry to leave, so I picked up Folklore on the way out the door and figured for $25 it was worth it.

However, I'm a huge fan of playing online, COD4, Madden, etc. and now I'm wondering if I should take it back and trade it for Warhawk? Not sure if the store will give me the $50 in value back or just the $$$ I paid.

My biggest issue is that I'm so addicted to COD4 that I already have Assasin's Creed and Zelda:Twilight Princess unopened at home that I haven't played...

Decision is to return Folklore and try to get Warhawk for the same $25 I already spent, or keep folklore, which will proably sit in the pile of unplayed games for a while.

Thoughts?

The only thing I disagree with is the fact that you had to use your coupon to get Folklore for 25 dollars... to me you should have used the coupon for another game - a newer game. The truth is that folklore is already at 39.99 it'll be 29.99 later on, maybe even 24.99. Folklore is game you could have been patient on, and you could have used your coupon for a newer title.

Thomas96: That's my biggest concern, is that I wasted the coupon, which is like tossing away $25. I'm going to head over there this weekend and see how this will work if I return/exchange it. I'm just not sure what to buy. Warhawk is $40 at TG, so that might be a better way to go. I'm not a huge DMC fan or DMC4 would be an option. I wish the new Hot Shots Golf was out.

I have both and here's what I say:

If you want multi-player, get Warhawk.

If you want single player, but Folklore.

Both are great, but it depends what you are looking for. The problem with Warhawk is that it might be hard to get into now, since many people online are quite good. The problem about Folklore is that having no voice acting and some SIXAXIS controls can turn people off.

[quote name='Thomas96']The only thing I disagree with is the fact that you had to use your coupon to get Folklore for 25 dollars... to me you should have used the coupon for another game - a newer game. The truth is that folklore is already at 39.99 it'll be 29.99 later on, maybe even 24.99. Folklore is game you could have been patient on, and you could have used your coupon for a newer title.[/quote]

Where is Folklore $40, other than the Target clearance sale? I want it badly.

If you waited this long for Folklore, you might just wait until it drops to $30 when the new "greatest hits" versions come out.

If I had realized that was happening in March before I bought it, I would have waited.

[quote name='sprintfinanceguy']If you waited this long for Folklore, you might just wait until it drops to $30 when the new "greatest hits" versions come out.

If I had realized that was happening in March before I bought it, I would have waited.[/QUOTE]

folklore probably didnt sell well enough in the US to reach GH

bread's done
Back