Wario Land: Shake It $27.83 Amazon FSS

[quote name='dcfox']Isn't it Alec Baldwin not Alex Baldwin?
pixel.gif

[/quote]

Yup its definately Alec Baldwin.. :)

Great price for a game I have always been sort of interested in but not sold on. I already placed my order with the free shipping. THANKS for the find.

Perfect, just ordered. I had a 25 dollar gift card sitting around since Christmas so I only paid 5.22 out of pocket (Damn NY taxes). Been looking forward to trying this.

Thanks for posting! I was waiting for this to go on sale. Nintendo games sometimes take for ever to drop.

Good price for it. I picked it up when it was $30.00 at Best Buy and I thought it was great. The game is short (and not that hard either) but if your looking to collect every single treasure and unlockables then it can last pretty long.

[quote name='Staticbill']Good price for it. I picked it up when it was $30.00 at Best Buy and I thought it was great. The game is short (and not that hard either) but if your looking to collect every single treasure and unlockables then it can last pretty long.[/QUOTE]

Is it any fun to unlock all the treasures and everything? $28 seems like a great price, but then again I don't wanna play for 6 hours and then drop it.

[quote name='lilboo']Still $7.83 too much![/quote]

I'm feeling you on this one. I just feel like its not low enough. I do want this one but think I will hold out a bit longer.

[quote name='1Sail0r']Is it any fun to unlock all the treasures and everything? $28 seems like a great price, but then again I don't wanna play for 6 hours and then drop it.[/quote]

Not really, there are basically no rewards to getting everything

I really want to jump in on this one, but I just can't. Now, if Endless Ocean was $15, I would buy one in a heartbeat

This game is really that short? Gheeze. It's not like it has a ton of re playability from what everyone says.I rather have Madworld at this price.

I'll wait even further then.

[quote name='GeorgeCostanza']I'm feeling you on this one. I just feel like its not low enough. I do want this one but think I will hold out a bit longer.[/quote]

Same here, I've been looking forward to playing this but I'm sure it'll be even cheaper within the next couple months.

[quote name='Boeing 747']This has been at Radio Shack for $20 for ages now for me, I'm just waiting for it to drop to $10, then I'd get it.[/QUOTE]

where do you live?

How short is it? Few days of playing? I'm considering this game. Seeing that my schedule is usually hectic, I'm just a casual player - would it be good for me?

Speaking of Radio Shack, I might check mine out (only a block away) to see if there's one at $20.

The game is short if you just try to blow through the levels, but the fun is in going for the missions and the treasures. There aren't any rewards at the end for doing so, but the game will last a lot longer, and the fun will be the reward. If you are just going to just do the minimum needed to pass each level, don't bother, because you won't enjoy it.

I ordered my game yesterday, and got it today. I used FSSS... I love Amazon. Looks like they have a distribution center in Phoenix, hopefully more things I order arrive that quickly with free shipping.

[quote name='jacknicklson']Not really, there are basically no rewards to getting everything[/quote]

Well, actually if you 100% a level, you unlock the theme song for that level. (basically you can select the song from a list and play it outside of the game). Some of the music is pretty good, but it still isn't really enough of an incentive (for me, anyway). Boss fights are really fun though, and you'd definitely want to replay those, just for the heck of it. I think the MSRP for this game should have been $30 to begin with though.

[quote name='jeremy517']The game is short if you just try to blow through the levels, but the fun is in going for the missions and the treasures. There aren't any rewards at the end for doing so, but the game will last a lot longer, and the fun will be the reward. If you are just going to just do the minimum needed to pass each level, don't bother, because you won't enjoy it.[/quote]

!! Eh, no rewards? Hmm... thanks.

bread's done
Back