Wario Ware Touched

Will

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
Found a walmart the other day that had about 3 or 4 at 34.72 a pop. Worth getting for stash and value rise purpose? Dont really care to get and play and if i say which WM they were at, theres more FW members in that area than CAG people so I know they wont last long.

Looking at ebay there are BIN's that are being hit at 44 plus shipping and one ended at 51 plus sh. Not enough for me to get and flip.

I bought a copy from The Source here in Canada for $1.99 and sold it on Amazon.ca for $50 lol. People up here are crazy. If you can sell it on Amazon.ca you could probably make a profit even buying them at $35

[quote name='Will']Sellling/trading out of the US left a bad taste for me so I stopped doing it.[/QUOTE]

You said it... those few extra bucks are not worth it.

As fro WWT, I wouldn't do it honestly. It's been in the $35-40 range for sealed copies for a long time now.

The market was better for this game before pirate copies flooded in a few months ago. I sold some sealed ones from Kmart for $50-$60 months ago. Now Chinese bootleg copies have saturated the market.

I actually saw some bootleg copies of this game when I was in China in May. Thought about buying some to flip.... but I already had enough pirate stuff in my suitcase and didn't want to get more any more raped by Customs than necessary. I also saw Bookworm for GBA.... THAT, I should have picked up.

To make this a good deal you'd have to return some $1.97 Sears POS game for $20 credit etc.

Wal-Mart has to sell their rare games somehow...

i would get maybe one and keep it for awhile. so even if the other 2 is gone at least you have one. its a pretty hard to find game (that and electroplankton). they actually have started doing the multi-game bootlegs now for the ds, i saw one at some store in the bronx.

bread's done
Back