Wario World

I absolutely loved it. It's totally simple and straightforward and not exceedingly difficult, but Treasure packed a lot of fun into it. I think it's one of the most underappreciated (if not *the* most underappreciated) Game Cube game. Get it and go for 100% completion.

Eh it's alright... I beat it in a day though when I rented it, so I'd suggest that. Not really the kind of games you'd want to replay in my opinion, more like a pacman.

extremely short, but fun while it lasts. Don't go in expecting a Super Mario 64 type game, cuz it's more of a brawler with jumping thrown in (it is made by Treasure, after all).

If you can find it cheap though, highly recommended.

Worth it if you like 2D games as thats exactly what it is 2.5D.

Some very neat ideas in it but the shortnes is what ruined its potential.

Luigi's Mansion + Jumping Puzzles = Wario World

I still liked it though, definitely worth the $10 I paid for it.

[quote name='Spades22']Wario World is nowhere close to the level of fun to be had in Luigis Mansion.[/quote]

I agree. I loved Luigi's Mansion. Hopefully a Wii sequel is in the works.

[quote name='mattstockton12']I actually kind of hated Luigi's Mansion. I wish it had been a platformer and not a, uh, vacuum cleaner pointing simulation.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I agree. If it was a platformer with the vacuum then that would have worked, but going in every room doing the same thing. It's a bore.

[quote name='pop311']rent it[/QUOTE]

At this point, you could buy it for a rental cost and the game is fun enough to warrant a purchase even though it is short.

not really heard that much about it but i have it comin in the mail for real cheap!
so I am glad I have not wasted my money by the sounds of it:lol:

My brother has this game and I think he played it all the way though. I never played it, but I can say that it must have been good enough for him to finish!

bread's done
Back