Warner Home Video Troubles

Gorge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
10 (100%)
I know their has been loads of threads about this but I had a question to ask about Warner Home Video. I ordered Blade runner and Oceans Trilogy a long time ago and I ended up canceling both orders after waiting 3 weeks for Ocean Trilogy. Fast forward to 2 days ago and what do I find at my door, Blade Runner. I looked at my debit card and their are no pending charges or any charges of any kind from them. Did I just get a free movie or should I expect a charge in the next couple of days?

[quote name='Gorge']I know their has been loads of threads about this but I had a question to ask about Warner Home Video. I ordered Blade runner and Oceans Trilogy a long time ago and I ended up canceling both orders after waiting 3 weeks for Ocean Trilogy. Fast forward to 2 days ago and what do I find at my door, Blade Runner. I looked at my debit card and their are no pending charges or any charges of any kind from them. Did I just get a free movie or should I expect a charge in the next couple of days?[/QUOTE]
check this out

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread.php?p=8387915#post8387915

My inner honesty tells me to return this but then I realize that I actually had to contact them 4 times for them to cancel my order. My inner self conflicted. To do the right thing, or to seek vengeance?

I received the 4 HD DVD set of "Best of HD DVD : the Action" after cancelling it 3 weeks ago after waiting 2.5 months with constant email updates saying it should ship within a month, but might not, yada yada.

I was not charged. I am not sending it back. If they can't get their shit together, then that is their problem, not mine.

[quote name='Gorge']My inner honesty tells me to return this but then I realize that I actually had to contact them 4 times for them to cancel my order. My inner self conflicted. To do the right thing, or to seek vengeance?[/quote]
If you legitimately canceled the order, yet they still shipped it to you, you're under no obligation to send it back. Now if they try and charge you for it, go ahead and return it but make sure it's on their dime.

My copy of Pan's labrynth just arrived and the red border on the front of the case doesn't say HD-DVD. It is a HD-dvd case and it says it on the side, but why not on the front?

from what i read, if you "cancelled" your order but they shipped it to you, they charged your CC for it. if they did, you'll need to send it back for the refund.

i recieved blade runner briefcase edition sometime during the week but i havent been charged for it yet and im hoping never too.

I ordered 5 HD-DVDs on Wednesday with free shipping and received them via UPS 2 day w/ Saturday service today. Never had a problem with Warner.

[quote name='Gorge']My inner honesty tells me to return this but then I realize that I actually had to contact them 4 times for them to cancel my order. My inner self conflicted. To do the right thing, or to seek vengeance?[/quote]

Just keep it! You went above and beyond to cancel your order. The way I see it, it's their screwup at this point, not like you tried to get anything for free! At $10 a pop anymore to see a freakin movie, consider this order on them!

[quote name='brad0478']My copy of Pan's labrynth just arrived and the red border on the front of the case doesn't say HD-DVD. It is a HD-dvd case and it says it on the side, but why not on the front?[/QUOTE]

My copy is the same way, HD DVD version purchased at Best Buy.

bread's done
Back