Warrior Within -- Greatest Hits?

Friedle

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
http://www.modchipman.com/clear-slimline-case-p-427.html

clearslim2.jpg

I was looking around for some case mods and found this image...

[quote name='neocisco']There is a supposed to be a PoP 3 by the holiday season so it's only a matter of time.[/QUOTE]

I know, I just heard nothing about a drop anytime soon.

[quote name='Friedle']I know, I just heard nothing about a drop anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

I'm guessing October at the latest.

The disc doesn't even have a rating on it, so I would be careful.

But, it should be a greatest hit soon, as the third game is coming out in a few months.

That is either a pirated copy or perhaps the Japanese version (although it still looks pretty fake for a genuine one). I really like the PS2 case mod though.

I would expect it to drop to GH in the next lot, probably by December. I'm picking it up too, the GC version probably.

[quote name='strebor']That is either a pirated copy or perhaps the Japanese version (although it still looks pretty fake for a genuine one). I really like the PS2 case mod though.

I would expect it to drop to GH in the next lot, probably by December. I'm picking it up too, the GC version probably.[/QUOTE]

It'll drop right as/before Kindred Blades releases.

I wanted to say that's the jap version, which some games have different colors on the discs themselves (like my Guilty Gear X PLUS), but that definately says NTSC U/C. Um..... I'm clueless otherwise.

[quote name='Haggar']It says "For Japan Only" right on the disc.[/QUOTE]

I feel stupid for not noticing that; I have a few import titles that, as of recently, the PS2 games have pink bottoms (like the pic in the OP). I have King of Colosseum II, which is assuredly not a GH (don't they have "The Best" over in Japan anyway?), but the disc has a pink "Playstation 2" logo on it.

bread's done
Back