Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (WiiU) $19.99 Free Shipping

It was also (is also?) $15 used at Gamefly right now.

I was planning on getting it, but they're releasing another version in Japan in a month, and we'll likely be getting that too, so I'm not anymore. Breakdown:

PS3/PSVita

Everything from Orochi 3 Hyper

New characters: Xu Shu, Mae Tamamo, Yinglong, Young Nezha, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Sterk from the Atelier series, and Sophitia from Soul Calibur

Two new stories (not sure on the details, probably nothing too major)

New stages

More side stories

Alternate events on stages

Can play as the enemy in certain stages

So I'd suggest waiting.

Last edited by a moderator:
It was also (is also?) $15 used at Gamefly right now.

I was planning on getting it, but they're releasing another version in Japan in a month, and we'll likely be getting that too, so I'm not anymore. Breakdown:

PS3/PSVita

Everything from Orochi 3 Hyper

New characters: Xu Shu, Mae Tamamo, Yinglong, Young Nezha, Kasumi from Dead or Alive, Sterk from the Atelier series, and Sophitia from Soul Calibur

Two new stories (not sure on the details, probably nothing too major)

New stages

More side stories

Alternate events on stages

Can play as the enemy in certain stages

So I'd suggest waiting.
Whoa that sounds awesome. I'd buy it in a heartbeat for Vita. Do you really think we'll get it though? I thought sales for Warriors Orochi 3 weren't that great?

Still hope for Physical PS3 release here in the US.  Kinda sad they re-release the same game for 3 times with extra contents instead making new game ;).  For the Wii U version is will be hard to find soon!

Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (Wii U) $19.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Warriors+Orochi+3+Hyper+-+Nintendo+Wii+U/7059042.p?id=1218828130068&skuId=7059042&st=warriors%20orochi%203&lp=1&cp=1

Gamestop online have the same price but you have to pay shipping! Why Support GS!

PS. Amazon no longer carry this game (only 3rd party), Toysrus still wanted $60 online only, walmart, target, kmart and gutted Only copy at gamestop.
Thanks, OP. Picked it up since it's getting harder to come by and I wanted this in my Wii U collection.

Awesome game! I just beat it last week and it's one of my top Dynasty Warriors franchises! 

Got 1! Thanks for the heads up! Loved Samurai Warriors 3 for the Wii so I couldn't resists this for the Wii U at $19.99.

Great price, I got it day1 and tempted to pick up another copy for collection. it is a warrior orochi game. if you like the gameplay before, this won't disappoint.

Nice! I grabbed one yesterday. Haven't played one of these games since Dynasty Warriors 3, but I figure with over 130 different selectable characters, its worth some mindless fun.

bread's done
Back