WarTech: Senko No Ronde for Xbox 360 $9.99 NEW Online & in Store (GS/EB) -- FREE SHIP

HarassmentPanda

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Gamestop currently has WarTech: Senko no Ronde for $9.99 new both in store and online. A search on Gamestop's site only brings up the used version for $25, but here is a direct link to a new copy for $9.99.

Use coupon code SAVER for free value shipping.

I did a quick search and didn't see this posted anywhere. The game received pretty mediocre reviews upon release, but they were usually complaints about the high price ($60). The game itself is fun if you're a shmup fan and comes from the makers of Ikaruga and Gradius 5.

It's been posted in the EB/GS weekly ads for the last two weeks, and pulled from the current ad.

Nice to see that it's still $9.99.

I had/am having fun with it. This has been posted before, but I'd really like to see more folks playing this online. :whistle2:D

[quote name='sKp05']it trades in for $35 credit at hasting's... or at least it does in the austin area.[/quote]

that's good to know.. thank you sir

[quote name='Scorch']that's good to know.. thank you sir[/quote]

well it is now official if anyone out there wants this game to actually play you better get it ASAP, they are now all going to be bought up and fipped...

:roll:

[quote name='Derrick1979']well it is now official if anyone out there wants this game to actually play you better get it ASAP, they are now all going to be bought up and fipped...

:roll:[/quote]
I already have one, jerk. I'm not a hoarder.

[quote name='Scorch']I already have one, jerk. I'm not a hoarder.[/quote]

Scorch what does this trade in for at GC??? I thought that you would've posted that already, you're slipping... Tsk Tsk...

I'm not trying to flip them, I just wanted to know in case the game sucks and I don't want to play it ever again, like Superman from the K-Mart deal....

Bleh. Not going back to buying whatever is the moment's cheap game. You're better off saving your money for all the other better and greater stuff out for the system like Orange Box, CoD4, Guitar Hero 2/3 etc.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Bleh. Not going back to buying whatever is the moment's cheap game. You're better off saving your money for all the other better and greater stuff out for the system like Orange Box, CoD4, Guitar Hero 2/3 etc.[/quote]

Buying cheap games and then selling them can help you pay for those games that you really want, and if you have a 360, you can pick up a couple of achievement points while you have the game. But you knew that already.

I picked up Wartech, just to check it out, $10 is pretty close to my impulse buy amount, and with gamestore renting games for like $8+ a pop, $10 is decent amount in hopes that you like the game.

I haven't touched it yet, I just finished up Superman :puke: and Eragon. They're both getting traded, Eragon wasn't horrible, but I know that I'll probably never play it again.

Edit, just noticed something, what kind of racist site is that has the word "Nigger" on it???? And then using "Ninja" as the abbreviation for it...

Cheapy what is up with that???

[quote name='Jiggadabaptist']Buying cheap games and then selling them can help you pay for those games that you really want, and if you have a 360, you can pick up a couple of achievement points while you have the game. But you knew that already.

I picked up Wartech, just to check it out, $10 is pretty close to my impulse buy amount, and with gamestore renting games for like $8+ a pop, $10 is decent amount in hopes that you like the game.

I haven't touched it yet, I just finished up Superman :puke: and Eragon. They're both getting traded, Eragon wasn't horrible, but I know that I'll probably never play it again.

Edit, just noticed something, what kind of racist site is that has the word "Nigger" on it???? And then using "Ninja" as the abbreviation for it...

Cheapy what is up with that???[/quote]

You must not have seen most rap music of the past 20 years. Anyway, I generally oppose flipping and find that try to short the market by finding those rare cheap games that will get you some cash is a very rare happening. It happened to me by accident when I bought two copies of Ico during the greatest CC $5 of them all summers ago - one is mine that I have kept and the other was suppsoed to be for a friend who decided against it - and so I kept both (one sealed) and sold it not too long ago for some money. Still, wasting time on trying to hunt those hard to come by cheap games is for those with time on their hands, and nothing to do and no obligations, or just the time to waste. For me, well those days are long gone since well life catches up and money and gas cost too much.

If November wasn't coming soon, I'd bite on this.

But there are so many great games coming out for November, that every dollar saved counts.

In for one. After i beat it i can always trade it in at my local gamecrazy and get most of my money back. Cant pass up a 360 game this cheap.

At this price, it's worth checking it out. Can't be any worse than an xbox live arcade game. Thanks for the deal.

[quote name='racerman8']Does new from EB/Gamestop = open case with price stick stating new?[/QUOTE]

Not if you buy online, Ive never recieved a new "open" title from GS or EB back in the days of the daily specials they used to run... the good old days

[quote name='racerman8']Does new from EB/Gamestop = open case with price stick stating new?[/quote]The copy of Wartech I got was new/sealed with the sticker on the side but I also ordered Untold Legends for PS3 which was resealed and even have a price sticker underneath the plastic so I'm not 100% sure which you would get.

Even though my 360 is broken (RRoD - best time of year to get that, haha), I picked it up for $10, it's not like I could really pass up a 360 game that's only $10 new, unless it was Fuzion Frenzy 2.. oh wait, I didn't pass that up for $10 new either, bah, THAT was a mistake.

It honestly wasn't that bad of a game. I could be frustrating at times, and the online lags the worst I've seen on the 360, but the single-player can be a fun, if odd, experience.

[quote name='Master Shake']The copy of Wartech I got was new/sealed with the sticker on the side but I also ordered Untold Legends for PS3 which was resealed and even have a price sticker underneath the plastic so I'm not 100% sure which you would get.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I went to a few stores to get Untold Legends for the PS3, but they don't have a seal copy. Since I ordered stuff online from them, I never got a open "new" copy until I received my copy of Untold Legends. The case was not even closed tight. Price sticker on case and on spine of cover slip (no way I will be able to remove the price sticker on the cover slip). Well, for me, a unsealed copy is not new.

[quote name='MrNEWZ']I had/am having fun with it. This has been posted before, but I'd really like to see more folks playing this online. :whistle2:D[/QUOTE]
Does it make a good local 2-player game? That's what I'd use it for most. Me and my bro get some crazy rivalries going on in fighters and puzzle fighter and the like. I heard great things about this in the arcade.

How long does "Saver" shipping usually take from Gamestop? I ordered the game on the 19th and it supposedly shipped the same day. I haven't gotten it yet, and you can't track saver shipments.

[quote name='KRS']How long does "Saver" shipping usually take from Gamestop? I ordered the game on the 19th and it supposedly shipped the same day. I haven't gotten it yet, and you can't track saver shipments.[/quote]

I got mine in about a week and a half. Most of my EBSaver shipments take around a week or two.

[quote name='zman73']Not if you buy online, Ive never recieved a new "open" title from GS or EB back in the days of the daily specials they used to run... the good old days[/quote]

I did, and they were PC games.

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]Directly from my checkout:

[/FONT]

$9.99
clear.gif

[FONT=Verdana,Arial]

This coupon will not provide a discount based on the current contents of your shopping cart. Here is the description of the coupon:

Free Value Shipping on your next order. Excludes consoles & console bundles. Only one offer per order.

You may continue checking out without a discount; to receive a discount, read the coupon description above and make the appropriate adjustment(s) to your shopping cart.

The FREE SHIPPING OPTION DOES NOT WORK! They want $10 HANDLING FEE for this game... what a SCAM!

But i did call the LOCAL STORE and they will match the same price there as the web, so I have one on hold, and the dude said it sells for $24.99 USED! He only had 2 copies NEW left, and when I was there today it was still marked $30, but scanned at $10

thanks for heads up!
[/FONT]

[quote name='opportunity777']My game only came out to $10.69 shipped, so I don't see any scamming going on from my end.[/quote]

I have not ordered anything from eb online before, and the SAVER code is only good for REPEAT customers, not first time. Therefore, why would I pay $10 handing fee for a $10 game , for a total of $20?

Wouldnt you call that a ripoff?

[quote name='racerman8']Yeah, I went to a few stores to get Untold Legends for the PS3, but they don't have a seal copy. Since I ordered stuff online from them, I never got a open "new" copy until I received my copy of Untold Legends. The case was not even closed tight. Price sticker on case and on spine of cover slip (no way I will be able to remove the price sticker on the cover slip). Well, for me, a unsealed copy is not new.[/QUOTE]

I just got my "new" Untold Legends for PS3 in the mail too. It wasn't shrinkwrapped at all. I was lucky to not have any price stickers on the case though. The last time I buy anything from them again.

My local Fry's store was willing to match the price today. I just told them that EB/Gamestop was selling it @ $9.99 in-store and online, they verified it, I bought it. Hopefully, other competitors will do the same.

bread's done
Back