Was this a good deal?

not really much of a collectors piece if it's missing the case...

also, what color are the disc labels? do they look like this:

ced-ff7.jpg

or are they silver? if they don't look like the ones above, they're from the GH release and are worth less...

I feel bad now... I didn't notice that they were different. Ugh. The ones I got were silver. My other copy is white. Wish I knew this before I bought it -_-

[quote name='evanders']not worth it w/o the case[/QUOTE]

Kind of funny how the case is worth more than the game. Yes, go pay $150 for the case, and I will gladly take the game for $35.

On the bright side, FFVII is always worth around 900-1000 points on Goozex, case or no, so you can essentially trade it for a new release if you want.

[quote name='WillGabriel']On the bright side, FFVII is always worth around 900-1000 points on Goozex, case or no, so you can essentially trade it for a new release if you want.[/QUOTE]

That might be a good idea, but I do not have a credit card, so that could be a tough issue to work around. Then again, I am not really regretting the purchase of this GH Version anyways. It just means I have a Black Label and a Green Label, but without the cases. Big whoop if I don't have the cases.

Kind of sucks though... I had a BL Misprint Stolen from me. A year later, I had a BL Non-Misprint Given to me from someone else. I didn't want that damaging the discs even further. so I ended up smashing the case because it wasn't able to hold the Discs securely. Then I bought a caseless Green Label.

I also smashed the case to my FFVIII for the same reason. Don't like lending games to friends much because of those. Also had Disc 3 of FFIX stolen while it was in my friends possession... Been trying to get a new Disc 3 or new copy of the game since...

Would be nice to have them all for PS1 to be honest, but it's difficult getting the games I loved for PS1 due to their prices.

[quote name='evanders']nobodys paying $150 for the case. i think the coplete game is worth around 100 bucks. if its the GH[/QUOTE]

Sealed for $100 maybe.

A complete copy w/case can get you $40-50.

A complete GH copy w/case can get you anywhere from $20 to $40 (if somebody doesn't pay attention).

bread's done
Back