washer/dryer

[quote name='perdition(troy']Does anyone know of any good sites that would have deals on washers/dryers?[/QUOTE]

I just bought a new washer at Best Buy.
Where I live there are quite a few local Appliance discounters but BB won after a week's worth of heavy research.
But I wanted Energy efficient to qualify for the state $75 rebate (check to see if you have any rebates available). BBuy actually had a link by model for local available rebates.

Bought this one in the last week of December on sale for $450 with free delivery and free old machine recycling.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Samsung...hite/9739898.p?id=1218165052349&skuId=9739898

Definitely do your research! and read reviews! So far loving it! Amazing how dry the spin cycle gets the laundry...dryer time has been cut by 50% at least!

Craigslist if you are a cheapass or Fatwallet if you want retail.

I bought mine cheap when a guy at work got married and doubled his washer/dryer ownership. :)

If there's a Sears Outlet store in your area, I'd recommend looking there. Some scratch/dent stuff, but if you're primarily interested in getting a quality product at a good price, some minor cosmetic dings is a good way to save money or afford a higher quality setup.

I'm sure other opinions vary, but I would recommend picking up the extended service plan. At Sears Outlet, we got our washer/dryer about $120 cheaper than we would have new at Best Buy and we put a bit of those savings back into a 5 year plan. We've had them out a couple times to replace a hose or timer, and having the parts/labor fully covered (or a replacement, if necessary) has been worth the peace of mind.

bread's done
Back