Watch Breaking Bad Sunday nights on AMC!!!

ive seen commercials for it but i dunno. what if anything can you compare it to? or does it kind of carve out its own place?

its awesome. i was gonna make a topic about it, but i just searched n found this one. i watch all three episodes in the past few days. they have them ondemand if you have comcast. channel 1 >>> tv entertainment >>> amc>>>breaking bad

great show. cant wait for the new episode. i dont like that mom tho shes kinda bitch gettin all up that dudes biznass for smoking weed

I love the series as well. Hasn't been a disappointment yet. It's a little flat but still very good.

I love it so far, been watching since the first week. I actually saw an article on CNN.com about it before it aired, or I never would've heard of it.

I just read that the show is only 7 episodes long at this point. This sucks, only 3 more to go until the end of the season. I loved "Operation Ice Breaker".

Sad nobody talks about this show at all. Last sundays episode was truly amazing. I didn't know Bryan Cranston could portray being a badass so well.

I hate how its censored on AMC. I mean seriously, why bother? Too bad this wasnt picked up by a real station, I dont think Ive ever watched ANYTHING on AMC before this.

Ill wait for it to air on IFC and watch it without the silent spots and blurs.

Great show though, wish it were more episodes long. Heres to a second season.

I enjoyed the first few episodes, but lost interest....I may watch again eventually. I know Comcast show is ON DEMAND in HD...which is a nice upgrade over the SD broadcast.

I am a big fan of this show. I picked up the first couple episodes on amazon unbox and got hooked.
Last night wasn't much of a cliffhanger season ending but I guess that is because the season wasn't supposed to end. There were some problems with the episode though...why didn't Walt take his clothes off when he was cooking this time, he cooks meth so now he has the balls to bang his wife in the car. But I will say the Skylar's character isn't as bad as I had expected after the first 2-3 shows.

My favorite show on tv just ended last night. Seriously, if you guys have a chance to watch it when it replays, do it.

Wish I had seen this thread before the first episode. We could have had some lively discussion.

Best new show of the year...Somewhat a mix of Dexter and Weeds..I think it wil be interesting to see what happens to Skylers sister and Walt Jr in season 2...Great finale imo

One of the big questions I have is
what's going to happen with the storyline about the undercover DEA agent that they disappeared?

[quote name='shieryda']One of the big questions I have is
what's going to happen with the storyline about the undercover DEA agent that they disappeared?
[/quote]

wait what dea agent? r u talking about the narc? that was crazy 8

[quote name='dank']
wait what dea agent? r u talking about the narc? that was crazy 8
[/quote]

He was an informant? I thought the other dude was a DEA agent?

I think this show is much better than Weeds. The characters are just more likeable in my opinion.

Best lines of the episode:

"This is my office"
"You aint gettin in the basement, bitch!"

bread's done
Back