Watch Dogs PS4 - Walmart (In-Store) $15 (maybe YMMV)

theghost4413

CAGiversary!
Watch Dogs for PS4 (maybe YMMV) at Walmart for $15. Just grabbed a copy myself. Beats Amazon's price by $10. All other systems were normal price. Just PS4, not XB1, 360, or PS3, that was $15.

[attachment=12798:image.jpg]

Last edited by a moderator:
I saw this at the clearance bin at Target. It was around $15, don't remember exactly. THat's still about $14 too much.

This was in Grandville MI. It was locked up in the case. Dept manager said there was a message board they had received about it so it may not be YMMV. Maybe someone can use the pic for price matching at BB or something..

Definitely worth that. Heck I liked watch dogs. I think the main reason people didn't like it was because it was hyped up as much as destiny when it was released. If you had realistic expectations it provided some fun.

Watch_Dogs is a great game for $15. I enjoyed it, but it did get old pretty quickly and I definitely don't think it was worth the $60 I paid for it at launch. 

Definitely worth that. Heck I liked watch dogs. I think the main reason people didn't like it was because it was hyped up as much as destiny when it was released. If you had realistic expectations it provided some fun.
I had realistic expectations, but was completely put off by the shotty mechanics, the lackluster story, and the relative lack of fun and enjoyment.

I checked two Walmarts in the Indianapolis area after work last night, and both stores had the game at $49.99, which is actually higher than walmart.com. I'm gonna say this is extremely YMMV.

I checked two Walmarts in the Indianapolis area after work last night, and both stores had the game at $49.99, which is actually higher than walmart.com. I'm gonna say this is extremely YMMV.
While I don't doubt that the price is YMMV, it'd be helpful if you posted whether that was just the visible shelf tag/sticker price or if you actually had it scanned to verify.

This isn't a a store deal nor ymmv, it's specific to OP's store only.

I was hoping to find it at this price though company wide the in store price is $50, online is $31.

Amazon is $25.

game is good, some people just like to hate to keep the train going, is not without its faults but for that price is definetly worth it

Ok this what i learned. I showed the sales person at my store for a price match and he was up to it. He personally called the store with me there. $49.99. You got lucky it seems.
Providing of course..the cashier called the right store.

bread's done
Back