Watch my first short film

Yeah, I liked it too.
What is the significance of the buttermilk?
Is that just supposed to be a weird thing for someone to request?

I took a few filmmaking courses in college. Probably my favorite classes.
One had footage from Mortal Kombat (II, I think).

Rated R for Retarded.. Haha... just kidding..

It was actually pretty interesting I thought. Not bad at all..

Not too bad. At the start you might put the title on a black background with a slightly less "normal" font, makes it look more professional.

not bad, not bad at all, ive seen shit thats not even half that good come out of some of these film students, I tip my hat to you

lol actually i didnt expect the ending to be like that... i was expecting that to have really been his, and i thought it was just gonna have some pointless ending.

ending made me laugh..lol

EDIT..........

LMFAO what is this... http://www.giantrob0t.com/ the "do the mario video" ... lmao

Good job man(or woman)

Every summer I go to Duke and take a class (Im 14, its a nerd summer thing)...

I took Microeconomics last summer....gonna take Macroeconomics next summer...then in my last year I'll take Celluloid Visions (The film Class). Some pretty neat stuff came out of that class , I'm really lookin forward too it.

No offense, but did you intend it to be a ripoff of the Sylvester Stallone scene in The Out-of-Towners? (his first film role, btw)

Thanks for the comments!

There's no real significance to the buttermilk. I randomly picked two items obtainable from a grocery store and buttermilk and cigarettes were the first two things that came to mind, oddly.

It's unintentional if this movie rips off the aforementioned Stallone movie, as I've never seen it.

Wow that was better than most of the short films my friend has shown me; The end was unpredictable. What camera did you use?

Great camera work!

Amazon.com has started featuring short films on their "Welcome" page. It' seems like it's good exposure. They have an email address for filmmakers to contact them about having their films featured on the site.

I've seen 3 of their films so far and yours would fit in there.

Just thought you'd want to know. :wink:

bread's done
Back