Watching iTunes movies on PS3 or Xbox 360

I'm an iTunes amateur, but the girlfriend is all "Go Mac!" -- that being said, wouldn't it be easiest to connect your iDevice directly to your TV via Apple's expensive HDMI adapters?

If you're talkng about trying to view the movie files themselves on other devices I'm pretty sure that Apple is so proprietary that they make it so you can't watch them on anything but your registered iTunes product. Again, I may be wrong here but that was my understanding.

Now if they were regular .AVI or .MPG movie files you were trying to view, there's options out there for that.

PS3 will read just about anything these days. I use PS3 Media Server, it plays .mkv, .mp4, .m4v, .avi

I believe that iTunes has them in .mp4 format? I don't know though as I don't own any Apple products.

What about the DMR removers?
Hah I was just about to say F U to the no responses I had for the last day

torrent a drm free version. or connect your laptop/desktop to the tv if you have that ability. if you need a cable check out monoprice.com. on a side note in the future see if you can buy the movie on either the ps3 or 360 first before checking itunes. Most stuff crosses over that i've looked up

bread's done
Back