waterboarding

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']dude what the hell you talking about[/quote]
Maybe he's hinting at 24 Season 7?

Not sure myself...

I think there should be a comma in his statement so it would make more sense. He's comparing chinese water torture to sticking toothpicks under someone's finger nails. But personally I thought chinese water torture was when they strapped you down and let drops of water hit in the middle of your forehead until it somehow started to cave your skull in. I'm probably wrong since I heard that probably ten years ago or some nonsense, but regardless let's hope no CAG ever goes through any type of torture. Aside from the torture of release dates I guess that's inevitable.

Why did you change the title from Chinese Water Torture to Waterboarding?

.....And what the fuck are you talking about?

In your proposed situation where someone is known to have information that is imminently needed in order to save lives I have a tough time arguing against waterboarding.
That being said I don't think we should be doing it. Waterboarding is currently used as an interrogation technique against people who may or may not have useful information. The CIA isn't hot on the heals of some guy that has a bomb with a bright led readout on it and only sparingly tortures people to stop their accomplices. They were/are out doing it every day against suspected terrorists. Have you ever heard what you have to do to become a suspected terrorist?

a) Be brown or off white. White guys with tans and beards count.
b) Be muslim.
c) Be in the wrong place at the wrong time, or have someone hand over your name for cash.

I don't feel comfortable letting a bunch of dragnetting fools have my endorsement to then torture the people they catch. That and I find it a horrible thing to do that to another living being.

[quote name='Kirin Lemon']:rofl:

Are you *kidding* me?![/quote]

Can I has instructions on Chinese Water Torture?

Fold 'em, climb Mt. Madoriyama, and launch that bitch towards the states.

Yes, it really was that. :/

[quote name='PyroGamer']:lol: Anybody get his post before he edited it to "meh"?[/quote]

Was talking about the government waterboarding suspects, how he supported it, and asking what we thought.

bread's done
Back