Way Of The Samurai 3 for PS3 NEW-$16.40 @ Amazon

That's what I wanted to find out, which is why I ordered it a few days ago when I noticed Amazon has it for $16.40. I played the first one on PS2 and I liked it. It's an action title with different story paths depending on what you say to people you meet along the way.

The game isn't that fun for me. It was very frustrating at first since I didn't know what to do. Then it was kinda fun once I knew what to do; getting new swords. But after a while, it just got boring. You're doing the same thing over and over and over again just to complete the sword collection. If you don't care about collecting swords, then there's no longer a motivation to play the game.

I only bought it because I like action games and I'm not too big into the collecting crap. As long as there's a storyline that makes sense and I can slash/hack enemies with my swords I'm a happy camper.;)

I bumped the old thread many times, looks like this will be the lowest price cheapest must've not noticed the price drop

And collecting the swords and endings is a must for this game, it gives you more replay value

Meh. Considering I paid about $8 n change outta pocket for my copy I'm getting after using my leftover Amazon credit of $7.97(from penny guide trades to Nor-Am) I'm getting this for under $9 in my eyes.

So even if I just blaze through it in a single playthrough and put it on my TL after that I'm fine with it.:razz:

After reading CaoPi's thread, I'm definitely picking this game up as some point. It sounds pretty damn cool to me.

[quote name='CaoPi']it's highly recommended that you get the PS3 ver since DLC are free[/QUOTE]

Plus on the 360 there is a bug that makes the game freeze when viewing records.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Still waiting for it drop down $12 or less ;)[/QUOTE]
This was also $12.99 with free shipping on Gamefly for PS3, but it's out of stock now.:cry:

bread's done
Back