Way of the Samurai 4 (PAL) - £25.97 ($39.15) Shipped @ Zavvi.com

[quote name='KrebStar']Bought this digital at launch and thought it was worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Easily the most solidly produced WotS though that just means the least dented in a rusty series. Has some issues an you have to research it and realize what you're getting but it's a great game.

Love them all though but 3 is still my favorite.

Been keeping an eye on this, pull the trigger now, will it drop any deeper?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just tried to order this, seems paypal is down and they have an issue using a po box as billing address (not shipping).

Also:

Use VCZ10 for 10% off (expires today 3/13)

Should come out to around $26 with this code (or there about). Fingers crossed my order went through.

Trying to fill out my address is weird...well, the format is. You enter the number in one line, the street in another, then the city, and the county, but not the state?

[quote name='mitnosi']Trying to fill out my address is weird...well, the format is. You enter the number in one line, the street in another, then the city, and the county, but not the state?[/QUOTE]

Its a EU site.

County = state.

[quote name='Reraise']Its a EU site.

County = state.[/QUOTE]
Ok, thank you, I had actually put my county in that line :p

In any case, I've placed an order for one but I'm kinda paranoid I fucked up the address part and have sent in a message asking if I did it right, guess I'll find out soon, it looks like this:

Which isn't terrible but house number is usually on same line as street name and city and state usually go in the same line, I'm guessing its just different format for the EU.

Total came out to be £18.97 for me, which using google translates to: $28.31 I believe.

Thanks sidewalkhustla and reraise for the discount and the find, 28.31 US after shipping and the 10%

[quote name='mitnosi']Ok, thank you, I had actually put my county in that line :p

In any case, I've placed an order for one but I'm kinda paranoid I fucked up the address part and have sent in a message asking if I did it right, guess I'll find out soon, it looks like this:

Which isn't terrible but house number is usually on same line as street name and city and state usually go in the same line, I'm guessing its just different format for the EU.

Total came out to be £18.97 for me, which using google translates to: $28.31 I believe.[/QUOTE]

Same issue with a PO Box for billing. Had to put the box number as street number, then PO BOX as street name. Fingers crossd it went through. .99 internationial shipping has me concerned.

[quote name='Reraise'].99 internationial shipping has me concerned.[/QUOTE]

My understanding is its a cardboard envelope which concerns me as well so we'll see.

[quote name='Reraise']I just tried to order this, seems paypal is down[/QUOTE]

I had same problem. some one on here had said they thought it was because people were committing fraud with paypal so the company blocked it or something. When I was asking people on my PSN list about this site they said paypal worked for them. I think it works for people in Europe but not US maybe rest of the world as well

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']My understanding is its a cardboard envelope which concerns me as well so we'll see.

I had same problem. some one on here had said they thought it was because people were committing fraud with paypal so the company blocked it or something. When I was asking people on my PSN list about this site they said paypal worked for them. I think it works for people in Europe but not US maybe rest of the world as well[/QUOTE]

This happened to me when I ordered Ar Tonelico last year, not only did the game arrive damaged, the side cover art was torn. I wasn't going to eat the shipping cost to return it to them. That is some poor shipping service with non padded envelope....

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']your credit card company is probably blocking it cuz they think your card is stolen[/QUOTE]
Ugh, don't they normally call the card holder to verify? Cause I've not received any calls...

[quote name='mitnosi']Ugh, don't they normally call the card holder to verify? Cause I've not received any calls...[/QUOTE]

Yeah they should. Mine called me even tho I called them first. Actually took 3 calls for me to get it cleared up, but that was the reason I was getting the processing error email

Got an order dispatched noticed today, that was quick since I ordered yesterday. Yeah they don't take paypal for some reason. Even half.com takes paypal now!

Now I'm hoping to god it doesn't arrived damaged this time.....

Mine shipped, tracking number doesnt work.

Also noticed that they said international orders (USA) cannot be tracked unless extra shipping is paid, which there was no option to.

Kinda expecting to eat this one...

[quote name='mitnosi']Ugh, don't they normally call the card holder to verify? Cause I've not received any calls...[/QUOTE]
When I made my first purchase from zavvi, they (BoA) had locked my account due to "suspicious activity" (or something like that). I called and confirmed that it was alright and it went through. I believe they sent me an email about it, which is how I found out.

Just call and clear it up.

Hate to bump but I was finally able to get my copy to get paid for. Ended up being like $27.13 according to my bank account. Glad they didn't cancel the order out and I was still able to get it :D

Wow got my game already...

Ordered on 3/12. Shipped 3/13. Arrived in CA in yesterday's mail 3/18.

Package was in my mailbox this morning before today's delivery. It did ship in a small cardboard envelope, but everything appears perfect, no damage to case, disc in place.

Very impressed/surprised since I had read some bad reports about Zavvi. Only negative was I ordered mine before the 10% promo so I missed out on saving $3. Hopefully everyone else's transactions go as smoothly as mine.

[quote name='sidewalkhustla']Wow got my game already...

Ordered on 3/12. Shipped 3/13. Arrived in CA in yesterday's mail 3/18.

Package was in my mailbox this morning before today's delivery. It did ship in a small cardboard envelope, but everything appears perfect, no damage to case, disc in place.

Very impressed/surprised since I had read some bad reports about Zavvi. Only negative was I ordered mine before the 10% promo so I missed out on saving $3. Hopefully everyone else's transactions go as smoothly mine.[/QUOTE]
Wow, that does sound fast though I'm not sure how fast it normally is, hope I get mine just as quick too!

bread's done
Back