Way of the Samurai2.

gdw3877

CAGiversary!
Hey everybody, need some help. I am looking for Way of the Samurai 2 for the ps2. All I have for trade right now is:

XBOX:

GunValkyrie - NEW&SEALED
Crimson Sea - NEW&SEALED
Metal Arms - NEW&SEALED

PS2:

Dark Cloud (GH version) - NEW&SEALED

SATURN:

Virtua Fighter - Used (slight scratches on disc)

I'm also looking for other stuff. If you are interested in any of the games, let me see your trade list. Thanks.

Aww. Come on guys. Anyone? Someone has to have a copy laying around that they want to get rid off.

Fine, I'll even buy it off of you. Now give it up.

I don't really see this game around too often, especially in stores. You may want to check gamefly for it used.

http://www.gamefly.com/products/sta...rai 2 Action Adventure Capcom 109295.htm

$19.99. Not sure how much shipping is though. Gamefly sends the game complete. Case and manual are in prestine condition, and the game (i ordered about 8 different games a while ago) is in very good condition, or has just a few minor scratches. It would be just as good or better than a traded copy.

I picked up a Way of the Samurai 2 for PS2 at www.gamefly.com. I was used but in fantastic condition, with the box and book which were mint. It was only $20, and at the time shipping was free.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks guys. I had seen it there and I think I'll have to order it. I'm always leary of buying pre-owned games without looking at them first. Once again, thanks guys.

Yeah, I understand where you are coming from, but from gamefly, don't worry. I haven't heard anyone complain that the disc is too scratched, or that the packaging was less than stellar.

bread's done
Back