WAY OFF-TOPIC Media-related Question

chosen1s

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I need an example for a presentation I'm giving tonight.

It's one of the most over-used scenarios in movies and TV, but somehow it's almost SO common that I can't think of a single one!

I need a scenario (preferably famous) where one person is talking trash about another person (perferably very imposing) and doesn't realize that the person he's talking about is standing right behind him hearing every word...

I can't believe I can't come up with anything. My roommate said the same thing. This is SO common and played out, but somehow both of us are stumped. Any examples come to mind?

Hey guys, remember that time that guy posted a topic about people talking about others behind their backs when they were actually right behind them? Oh man, that guy was an idiot.

recently on i love money 2, tailor made heard ice and prancer throw him under the bus. all those searching for love shows on tv have one moment like that each season.

[quote name='Anexanhume']Hey guys, remember that time that guy posted a topic about people talking about others behind their backs when they were actually right behind them? Oh man, that guy was an idiot.[/QUOTE]

i hate that guy

*turns around*

(comes up with story about how there was actually another guy who created an identical thread as this one a long time ago, and how i was actually referring to him and not the OP)

How about introducing a character in a TV show or movie that is significant to the main character of the story and killing or removing that new character in the same episode or within a few scenes?

Thanks everybody. I think City Slickers is the winner, most likely for the group to remember.

Cracka, I already used that one! ;)

South Park when cartman is dressed up as The Coon at the hotel. And the hotel guy is like "I hate that cartman kid he's a little shit"

bread's done
Back