WB Insider Rewards

[quote name='Afflicted']3300 points... so close to something good. would have been able to place several orders if WB would put these things in all their blus... :roll:[/QUOTE]

damn, 3300 pts? very nice.

Just noticed the Lego Harry Potter game counts and it gave me 100 and 100 extra bonus points. I have a few extra codes for the game from the other systems ( it only counts once) so if anyone wants to trade a code from a Blu ray or Dvd for a 200 point harry potter code let me know.

[quote name='Malicite']Wooo, 5 points a day just for visiting the site! Gonna get Sherlock in no time~[/QUOTE]

You get 5 credits per day, not 5 points. Cant get movies with credits.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']You get 5 credits per day, not 5 points. Cant get movies with credits.[/QUOTE]

yeah when I first joined I saw that 5 credits a day and got excited... till I looked at what you get for credits...

anyway just remembered that I had picked up Sherlock Holmes and Book of Eli from a FYE last week and just entered the codes... 3600 points... time to order TMNT collection.

[quote name='Afflicted']yeah when I first joined I saw that 5 credits a day and got excited... till I looked at what you get for credits...

anyway just remembered that I had picked up Sherlock Holmes and Book of Eli from a FYE last week and just entered the codes... 3600 points... time to order TMNT collection.[/QUOTE]

sweet deal. once you get it in the mail can you let me know if it came with all the extra stuff like the Turtles beanie?

interesting tidbit... when you order from insiders it gives you a code to place the order from wbshop. The 3500 code will work on anything from the insider site. So technically you could get the code for one of the HP UCs and order the TMNT set or one of the 1500 point movies. Also it gives you free shipping if you wanted to order other items with it.

of course knowing WB... I wonder if the 1500 point code would order the higher point items.

[quote name='Afflicted']interesting tidbit... when you order from insiders it gives you a code to place the order from wbshop. The 3500 code will work on anything from the insider site. So technically you could get the code for one of the HP UCs and order the TMNT set or one of the 1500 point movies. Also it gives you free shipping if you wanted to order other items with it.

of course knowing WB... I wonder if the 1500 point code would order the higher point items.[/QUOTE]

If I could get the Imax Under The Sea 3d for 1500 pts I would be very pleased. Sitting on 1000 right now, got some Lego Harry Potter points I can hopefully trade. What are the Hp UC codes?

[quote name='spauldingfan']If I could get the Imax Under The Sea 3d for 1500 pts I would be very pleased. Sitting on 1000 right now, got some Lego Harry Potter points I can hopefully trade. What are the Hp UC codes?[/QUOTE]

i think he meant you could redeem the 3500 pts for turtles and theyd give you a code which you can then use to still get Turtles or instead get a Harry Potter ultimate collection which are also 3500 pts. Its a pointless thing actually. Dont see why they have to give you a code for redeeming your points.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']i think he meant you could redeem the 3500 pts for turtles and theyd give you a code which you can then use to still get Turtles or instead get a Harry Potter ultimate collection which are also 3500 pts. Its a pointless thing actually. Dont see why they have to give you a code for redeeming your points.[/QUOTE]

they give you a code because you have to order the item from wbshop.com. but yes... a 3500 point code will work for any item on the list.

so knowing how wbshop operates I wonder if a 1500 point code will work for anything on the list. doubt it... but then again wbshop is the home of stacking coupons.

[quote name='Afflicted']they give you a code because you have to order the item from wbshop.com. but yes... a 3500 point code will work for any item on the list.

so knowing how wbshop operates I wonder if a 1500 point code will work for anything on the list. doubt it... but then again wbshop is the home of stacking coupons.[/QUOTE]

anyone want to be the guienna pig? lol

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']i think he meant you could redeem the 3500 pts for turtles and theyd give you a code which you can then use to still get Turtles or instead get a Harry Potter ultimate collection which are also 3500 pts. Its a pointless thing actually. Dont see why they have to give you a code for redeeming your points.[/QUOTE]

Hm . . . What I would be interested in knowing is whether redeeming the code translates directly to a certain dollar value on the WBShop site, and if so, whether it would be possible then to order a more expensive item and pay the difference.

[quote name='arcane93']Hm . . . What I would be interested in knowing is whether redeeming the code translates directly to a certain dollar value on the WBShop site, and if so, whether it would be possible then to order a more expensive item and pay the difference.[/QUOTE]

actually it gives you a 100% discount on the items that are eligible for it... they actually list the items as 100% off, where they normally show 20% or whatever. It only works on eligible titles and does not give a dollar amount discount. And if you add 2 eligible items it seems to take the 100% off the highest priced one.

so knowing how wbshop operates I wonder if a 1500 point code will work for anything on the list. doubt it... but then again wbshop is the home of stacking coupons.[/QUOTE]
Are there any good coupons available now for the store?

Noticed a few having problems.

WB23 expires 12/31/2011 once per acct, for all those wondering. Be sure to remove the extra space at the end if you copy/paste.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']sweet deal. once you get it in the mail can you let me know if it came with all the extra stuff like the Turtles beanie?[/QUOTE]

received it today... full retail version so came with everything.

[quote name='Afflicted']received it today... full retail version so came with everything.[/QUOTE]

Niceeeeeeeeeee.....damn I still need 1200 pts. :/

i had all kinds of points from digital copies i never entered. went from 825 to 3925. the wb23 put me over 4000. got gremlins and cats and dogs 2: 3D(don't judge) and I also added the points from c&d2. I ordered them over the weekend and recieved them yesterday.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']anyone want to be the guienna pig? lol[/QUOTE]

Tried it today with a 1500 point code and tried to find a similar priced movie for the one I selected, to no avail. It only worked for Gremlins BD

[quote name='WSkywalker']Tried it today with a 1500 point code and tried to find a similar priced movie for the one I selected, to no avail. It only worked for Gremlins BD[/QUOTE]
Did you check whether you could have gotten one of the 2500 points titles for free?

[quote name='basketb']Did you check whether you could have gotten one of the 2500 points titles for free?[/QUOTE]

He said the code he got for using his points on Gremlins "only" worked for Gremlins

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']He said the code he got for using his points on Gremlins "only" worked for Gremlins[/QUOTE]

But he also said he looked for similarly priced movies but did not explicitly mention higher priced movies (in the 2500/3500 point range). I wanted to get clarification whether he did or did not look for those. And I hope he can still clarify.

[quote name='basketb']But he also said he looked for similarly priced movies but did not explicitly mention higher priced movies (in the 2500/3500 point range). I wanted to get clarification whether he did or did not look for those. And I hope he can still clarify.[/QUOTE]

No, I didnt try anything higher. Gremlins was listed as 1500pts, so when I went to WBShop I looked at how much Gremlins was and went for a movie at the same price($23.95) or one that was less, and it would only work when I put Gremlins in the basket for check out.

Has anyone been able to search the points rewards listing in a while? I have over 9,000 points and can't do anything with them because the reward catelog will not load. There has been an alert message below the catelog apologizing for the "temporary" inconvenience...but it's been over 2 weeks. "Temporary" must be a term they use extremely loosely.

[quote name='AirMcLaren']Has anyone been able to search the points rewards listing in a while? I have over 9,000 points and can't do anything with them because the reward catelog will not load. There has been an alert message below the catelog apologizing for the "temporary" inconvenience...but it's been over 2 weeks. "Temporary" must be a term they use extremely loosely.[/QUOTE]

That message has been on there for months. Apparently there was a "glitch" that allowed people to keep getting points for taking a survey. People in turn used those points to buy everything in the shop. I saw some pics of people getting two or three of everything. Not sure when it will come back, if ever.

[quote name='UberSwiss']That message has been on there for months. Apparently there was a "glitch" that allowed people to keep getting points for taking a survey. People in turn used those points to buy everything in the shop. I saw some pics of people getting two or three of everything. Not sure when it will come back, if ever.[/QUOTE]

damn. was wondering why I couldnt redeem any codes in like the last 6 months. Wish I would have known of this exploit.

I got an email stating you have until 7/29 to redeem codes and then it's done. They will open the rewards up 8/1 for people to redeem stuff on wbshop.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back