Wchillinman

CAGiversary!
Feedback
81 (100%)
WB_Middle-earth_Newsletter_06-27-2011_sweeps.jpg

Link to contest: https://registration.warnerbros.com/gx4ma/MainPage.html

Link to rules: https://registration.warnerbros.com/gx4ma/OfficialRules.html

Ends 12:00:01am PT on July 31, 2012

"One (1) Entry per calendar day, per email address or household is allowed during the Sweepstakes Period."

PRIZE AND ODDS OF WINNING:

[customSPOILER=PRIZES]Grand Prize
One (1) grand prize winner ("Grand Prize Winner") will receive the following:

- One (1) The Lord of the Rings LEGO Poster
- One (1) The Lord of the Rings: The Motion Picture Trilogy Extended Cut Blu-ray
- One (1) The Lord of the Rings: Legolas Keepsake Box

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Grand Prize is $115.00

First Prize
One (1) first prize winner ("First Prize Winner") will receive the following:

- One (1) The Lord of the Rings Online: War in the North Videogame (for PS3)

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the First Prize is $40.00

Second Prize
One (1) second prize winner ("Second Prize Winner") will receive the following:

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Second Prize is $20.00

Third Prize
One (1) third prize winner ("Third Prize Winner") will receive the following:

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Third Prize is $20.00

Fourth Prize
One (1) fourth prize winner ("Fourth Prize Winner") will receive the following:

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Fourth Prize is $20.00

Fifth Prize
One (1) fifth prize winner ("Fifth Prize Winner") will receive the following:

Total Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of the Fifth Prize is $20.00

Total ARV for all Prizes: $235.00

Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. Each Entry will have an equal chance of winning.
[/customSPOILER]

Good Luck!

Not worth it. I typically don't bother with contests that have less than 2000 prizes. The odds are too stacked against you. The one exception is if it's a one time entry per person. Then it's fine but something like this is a huge time sink for no payoff. You enter every day to have a chance of competing but with so few prizes you'll almost never win. Thanks for posting it though.

Wow, just noticed the number of prizes. That's pretty low and sad. Not even the opportunity to win the game itself is kind of disappointing.

[quote name='Blaster man']Not worth it. I typically don't bother with contests that have less than 2000 prizes. The odds are too stacked against you. The one exception is if it's a one time entry per person. Then it's fine but something like this is a huge time sink for no payoff. You enter every day to have a chance of competing but with so few prizes you'll almost never win. Thanks for posting it though.[/QUOTE]

Just FTR : Not a waste of Time,Won from them before (Harry Potter Swag)
WB constantly does these 'simple form' dailies. So while theres a small chance with winning in connection with amount of entries and prizes , its increased by frequency.You can win.
Much like everything : Cant win if you dont play.

[quote name='EdRyder']Just FTR : Not a waste of Time,Won from them before (Harry Potter Swag)
WB constantly does these 'simple form' dailies. So while theres a small chance with winning in connection with amount of entries and prizes , its increased by frequency.You can win.
Much like everything : Cant win if you dont play.[/QUOTE]

You're welcome to your opinion. I think it's a waste of time. I've won trips before but that doesn't mean that I think it's worth my time to enter every single contest like this. I almost only enter Instant Win Game's these days.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blaster man']You're welcome to your opinion. I think it's a waste of time. I've won trips before but that doesn't mean that I think it's worth my time to enter every single contest like this. I almost only enter Instant Win Game's these days. I won an iPad in one.[/QUOTE]
Right on man. I like encouraging everyone to enter sweeps. Especially if its something you really want.
As far as the time element goes. Everyone should be using RoboForm for entries like this. Click The link , click the robo-fill button , click submit, repeat for 8 weeks and done.:lol: Its always a better use of time than posting pictures of the sandwhich you ate on your facebook.

[quote name='EdRyder']Right on man. I like encouraging everyone to enter sweeps. Especially if its something you really want.
As far as the time element goes. Everyone should be using RoboForm for entries like this. Click The link , click the robo-fill button , click submit, repeat for 8 weeks and done.:lol: Its always a better use of time than posting pictures of the sandwhich you ate on your facebook.[/QUOTE]

I agree with this post. It only took a few seconds to enter, not exactly a huge time sink. I enter tons of online contests, I'm kind of addicted to them. Most of the time I don't win anything, but occasionally I will, and it's always fun to get prizes in the mail.

[quote name='EdRyder']Right on man. I like encouraging everyone to enter sweeps. Especially if its something you really want.
As far as the time element goes. Everyone should be using RoboForm for entries like this. Click The link , click the robo-fill button , click submit, repeat for 8 weeks and done.:lol: Its always a better use of time than posting pictures of the sandwhich you ate on your facebook.[/QUOTE]
Though in some contests it is against the rules to use an auto filler.

bread's done
Back