WBSHOP TV Box Set on sale!

This is awesome! The standard prices are some of the best I've ever seen, and when you add the code, it gets downright ridiculous! So far I've fixed it so that I got six HBO shows for $20 a piece (and a Dark City as filler, which if you need an extra $5.50 or less in your cart, is a good way to go)!

BTW, how long is this good for?

I have no Clue when the sale is END.  So far I got New Room Season 1, Boardwalk Empire Season 3, True Blood Season 5, How to make it in America Season 2 and Kuma & Harold 2 Pack ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have no Clue when the sale is END. So far I got New Room Season 1, Boardwalk Empire Season 3, True Blood Season 5, How to make it in America Season 2 and Kuma & Harold 2 Pack ;)
I got Band of Brothers, Pacific, Game of Thrones Season 1, Boardwalk Empire Seasons 1-3, Maltese Falcon, Dark City, and Exorcist, all for around $145 and change. Black Friday has come a little early this year!

Im looking at Bored to Death Season 1/2, Generation Kill, and Newsroom S1 for $46 shipped

EDIT: Went ahead and pulled the trigger. Curious about the shows.  Seen a few episodes of Bored to Death and liked it.

Thanks for posting this.  I've been meaning to pick up Band of Brothers and The Pacific for a long time.  I also grabbed Boardwalk Empire Season 1 to check it out. 

Thanks for posting this. I've been meaning to pick up Band of Brothers and The Pacific for a long time. I also grabbed Boardwalk Empire Season 1 to check it out.
That was a mistake cause you are gonna have to watch Boardwalk Season 2-3.

It looks like the RMN5 code is dead- I added The Pacific and a filler item to get over $25 and all I get is a red message saying "The items in the cart do not yet meet the conditions of this coupon."  I get the same message when trying the ANYCODES5 code discussed here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322675-boardwalk-empire-1-3-2039-each-rome-1539-more-wbshop/.

Anyone else having any luck or trouble with this promotion today?

EDIT: Nevermind.  Whatever was wrong with ANYCODES5 before has been resolved- I just completed an order for The Pacific and Airplane! for $24.08 shipped.  I don't know if RMN5 would've worked for me or not.

Thanks OP!

It looks like the RMN5 code is dead- I added The Pacific and a filler item to get over $25 and all I get is a red message saying "The items in the cart do not yet meet the conditions of this coupon." I get the same message when trying the ANYCODES5 code discussed here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/322675-boardwalk-empire-1-3-2039-each-rome-1539-more-wbshop/.

Anyone else having any luck or trouble with this promotion today?
I just tried the RMN5 code and it worked fine (I bought the Superman Trilogy and Once Upon a Time in the West as a "filler").

Got in one more last-minute order. Codes are still working for me. It could be they deactivate based on time zone.

Update: Codes are down again (as of 7:43 pm ET 11/22/13).

The email I received from them says the official end date for this sale is 11/25.

This is awesome! The standard prices are some of the best I've ever seen, and when you add the code, it gets downright ridiculous! So far I've fixed it so that I got six HBO shows for $20 a piece (and a Dark City as filler, which if you need an extra $5.50 or less in your cart, is a good way to go)!

BTW, how long is this good for?
Got screwed on Boardwalk Empire. It's now cheaper at BB and Amazon, even after the discount. The perils of pre-Black Friday sales.

bread's done
Back