We now own Red Roof Inn! Congratulations America!

So we own a car company and a hotel chain?

Road trips for everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
He said the Republican healthcare plan was 'if you get sick die quickly' and 'republicans idea of healthcare reform is bringing your gun to the doctors office.'

Care to retract? Or do you just like that 11 minute youtube clip?

[quote name='GuilewasNK']Why is that dude in the youtube clip giving the People's Eyebrow? :lol:[/QUOTE]

Bravo good sir.

[quote name='IRHari']He said the Republican healthcare plan was 'if you get sick die quickly' and 'republicans idea of healthcare reform is bringing your gun to the doctors office.'

Care to retract? Or do you just like that 11 minute youtube clip?[/QUOTE]

Did you even read the OP?

Or do you just like that 11 minute youtube clip?

He didn't make it clear whether he liked everything Grayson said or his exposing the Fed's bullshit. In fact, he edited his comment so I don't even remember what he originally said.

I just want a clarification thats all. Does he like everything Grayson says or just the parts that reinforce his beliefs.

[quote name='IRHari']Or do you just like that 11 minute youtube clip?

He didn't make it clear whether he liked everything Grayson said or his exposing the Fed's bullshit. In fact, he edited his comment so I don't even remember what he originally said.

I just want a clarification thats all. Does he like everything Grayson says or just the parts that reinforce his beliefs.[/QUOTE]

My bad, thought you were replying to me...RVB's comment was edited so it didn't seem to make any sense that you were replying to him.

bread's done
Back