WeaponX2099's Lowball is done. Totals will be sent.

Ok, as to all the annoyingness I PM'ed you with I am sorry. can i please put 2dollar bid on X-men sanctuary? I have no use at all for burnout book and case. i swear i thought it had said only game no case.

[quote name='Vulgarism']Sucks about the Xbox... Not gonna let the little shit borrow your stuff again, eh? Haha, good luck on the last few hours!!![/QUOTE]

I didn't want him to borrow anything, i was kinda forced into it.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I didn't want him to borrow anything, i was kinda forced into it.[/QUOTE]

Damn, so pretty much he cost you an extra $12 (at that point), and you had no say of letting him borrow it... Sheesh... Well, hopefully you can make up the difference with the rest of your items!

[quote name='Vulgarism']Damn, so pretty much he cost you an extra $12 (at that point), and you had no say of letting him borrow it... Sheesh... Well, hopefully you can make up the difference with the rest of your items![/QUOTE]

Hopefully!

This is 7:30 class bump. The first page will not be updated until after 10:45. I can't update from the I-pod touch.

[quote name='backseatdog']:ps3: Eye of Judgment Decks x2 Earth Emperor and Other stuff $5.00[/QUOTE]

NOOOOO!

I'm out WeaponX :cry:

Hope you get some more bids...

bread's done
Back