WebRidestv.com: Free Ps3/Wii/360/iphone/amazon gift cards+many more

I'm debating on what I should do...wait it out for a 100 amazon GC or just get the 50 GC. I have 70 k and Im pretty sure I can get to 75k by the 14th....hmmm...XD

So they jack the prices up by a multiple of 10. They raise the amount of points you can earn in a day by a multiple by 2.

So basically it's like the old days but with the price adjustment, it's like being able to earn only 50 points a day instead of 250.

That sucks.

they did say wut time its going to be restocked, just go to sleep thursday night wake up and u will find the prizes in stock :p. btw does any1 know how the 2 accounts work, is 2 per house address or 2 per email?

[quote name='jtokchain5']they did say wut time its going to be restocked, just go to sleep thursday night wake up and u will find the prizes in stock :p. btw does any1 know how the 2 accounts work, is 2 per house address or 2 per email?[/QUOTE]

2 accounts per ip address i think.

I'm done with that site. I had about 2k in points but it is a waste of time.

[quote name='jtokchain5']when u say ip address do u mean as in email or mailing address?[/quote]

An IP address is the number your ISP gives your computer to connect to the internet and is not related to an email or mailing adderss. He was basically saying two accounts per computer. Ask a serious question, I give a serious answer.

[quote name='jtokchain5']when u say ip address do u mean as in email or mailing address?[/QUOTE]

Dont make more then 2 accounts. Its that simple.

Is This worth starting at all right now???
I was waiting to see how this played out for everyone and it looks like it isnt going well..I dont mind puting in the time but is it worth it?? Thanks.

[quote name='ElJeffA']Is This worth starting at all right now???
I was waiting to see how this played out for everyone and it looks like it isnt going well..I dont mind puting in the time but is it worth it?? Thanks.[/quote]

No. They've ruined it for anyone who hasn't accumulated a decent amount of points prior to the change.

Your time is better spent elsewhere.

[quote name='beezdeez']No. They've ruined it for anyone who hasn't accumulated a decent amount of points prior to the change.

Your time is better spent elsewhere.[/QUOTE]

Yea dont bother. I would guess that most of us who do have a good amount of points wont end up getting anything.

Im willing to bet that the most of us are going to spend our points when we can and never bother with the site again.

[quote name='musha666']Yea dont bother. I would guess that most of us who do have a good amount of points wont end up getting anything.

Im willing to bet that the most of us are going to spend our points when we can and never bother with the site again.[/quote]

Ahh That sux.. Thanks though i had high hopes for the site..To bad.

[quote name='SLAYED']n00000000000000b :roll:[/quote]

[quote name='WarriorBlake']An IP address is the number your ISP gives your computer to connect to the internet and is not related to an email or mailing adderss. He was basically saying two accounts per computer. Ask a serious question, I give a serious answer.[/quote]

SLAYED, stfu u dont have the right to talk.

Blake, ok i got it now thx very much :). unlike this guy^

So, many of us, myself included, are planning on grabbing Mario Galaxy? Good luck, guys. Hope we all manage before the price gets jacked up too high or they run out.

[quote name='Jerry-kun']So, many of us, myself included, are planning on grabbing Mario Galaxy? Good luck, guys. Hope we all manage before the price gets jacked up too high or they run out.[/quote]

guess so XD. but the thing is it'll take me about another week till I can hit the 50k mark, so I may be screwed unless they change the prizes.

[quote name='jtokchain5']wuts Est. time?[/QUOTE]

How long have you lived in USA?

8PM EST. Be there in time to see the site freeze up and all the cheaters suck the inventory dry. Should be fun.. Or frustrating.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Since when? What's the D? district?[/quote]

Daylight. After daylight savings time it's EDT, before it's EST.

Yeah I never remember either.

Your IP is sent out with every e-mail you send. There are ways of blocking this but it is the way routers ID where things are coming from and going to. Check the properties on an e-mail in your inbox and you will see it there.

[quote name='WarriorBlake']An IP address is the number your ISP gives your computer to connect to the internet and is not related to an email or mailing adderss. He was basically saying two accounts per computer. Ask a serious question, I give a serious answer.[/quote]

[quote name='Jerry-kun']Everything still shows OOS at the same prices as before. So I take it they restocked just GH3 and PS3s? :cry:[/QUOTE]

Look around, iTouch and iPhone are back in stock, others are going in slowly.

[quote name='salter888']Well its 7 in iowa so its 8 EDT where the heck is the update?[/quote]

it's 5pm PDT not EDT so it should be right now, but they are restocking 1 at a time and only like 3 of each item..so it may take a while or your item to get stocked.

[quote name='Foladar']Look around, iTouch and iPhone are back in stock, others are going in slowly.[/quote]

Ah, yeah, you're right. I've got the patience of a 6 year-old.

bread's done
Back