Wednesday Sale at Borders Continues this Weekend - DVDs, Books, CDs and more

Cool.

They just biult the smallest Borders ever in a mall near a friend of mine. It's tiny, it's really only about two times the size of Woldenbooks which they closed. I thought it was gonig to take up the whole section of the mall, but it only took up 1/6. So there is about 10 DVDs there.

[quote name='crushtopher']hey, it says Borders rewards member coupon. Does this work if you are not a member?[/quote]

membership is free

[quote name='crushtopher']hey, it says Borders rewards member coupon. Does this work if you are not a member?[/quote]

Yes. They asked me for my member card when I used the coupon. Just sign up on Tuesday. Then use coupon on Wednesday. They just ask for an e-mail address to sign up. Their coupons aren't usually this good. They always give you up to 30% off of the list price (usually msrp).

In for Planet Terror and Death Proof.

If I Am America by Stephen Colbert is 50% off, then how much does that bring it to?

Also, finally a good deal on The Illusionist where it isn't just FS like Target has been doing with theirs deals on it. Also, great price for Hot Fuzz at $8.99

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']If I Am America by Stephen Colbert is 50% off, then how much does that bring it to?

Also, finally a good deal on The Illusionist where it isn't just FS like Target has been doing with theirs deals on it. Also, great price for Hot Fuzz at $8.99[/QUOTE]

Each item in that coupon links to its own page with its price, so you can check that way. In this instance, the list price is $26.99, so $13.50 with the coupon, which is probably the cheapest you'll find it anywhere.

Alan Greenspan half off! WOoT! :roll:

Man, unless it's a book, they're not so hot. I picked up How I Met Your Mother online at BB for 12.99 +2 shipping, and still beat their $20 price.

I would recommend however taking advantage of the Peanuts Xmas and Nat King Cole Xmas cd's. Just pure definitive albums for the holiday.

[quote name='Watchman']Alan Greenspan half off! WOoT! :roll:

Man, unless it's a book, they're not so hot. I picked up How I Met Your Mother online at BB for 12.99 +2 shipping, and still beat their $20 price.

I would recommend however taking advantage of the Peanuts Xmas and Nat King Cole Xmas cd's. Just pure definitive albums for the holiday.[/QUOTE]

Actually, the DVD prices on some of the movies are great. I haven't seen Pan's Labyrinth for cheaper than 22 bucks, and I don't remember 300 being much lower, either.

I picked up Planet Terror, Veronica Mars Seasons 1 & 2 yesterday. I haven't found better prices for those titles

[quote name='grif']I picked up Planet Terror, Veronica Mars Seasons 1 & 2 yesterday. I haven't found better prices for those titles[/quote]

veronica mars s1 and 2 are 14.88 at target until 11/26... $10 savings over borders, might be worth checking out.

Thanks OP!

I might head out to pick up Planet Terror. I still have my $5 off coupon (for Planet Terror) and I've been waiting for a good price.

bread's done
Back