Weekly ads for Best Buy, Circuit City, Target (11/21 - 11/24)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Best Buy

PS2

$49.99
GTA:SA
Tony Hawk Underground 2

$39.99
X-Men Legends
Backyward Wrestling 2

$19.99
Red Dead Revolver
Driv3r
Harry Potter

Xbox

$149.99
Xbox holiday bundle (free Tony Hawk Underground with purchase)

$39.99
Backyard Wrestling 2
X-Men Legends

$14.99
Chronicles of Riddick
Halo

GC

$99.99
GC Mario Kart bundle

$49.99
Mario Power Tennis
Metroid Prime 2

Nintendo DS

$149.99
Nintendo DS

$39.99
Madden 2005
Spiderman 2

$29.99
Super Mario 64 DS
The Urbz

PC

$49.99
World of Warcraft (Save $10 instantly on Starcraft/Warcraft/ or Diablo battle chest with purchase of World of Warcraft)

$34.99
Tiger Woods 2005
Zoo Tycoon 2

$29.99
Far Cry

$14.99
Spongebob Squarepants movie

Circuit City

PS2

$149.99
PStwo (Free Logitech controller with purchase of any PS2)

$49.99
Metal Gear Solid 3
DragonBallz Budokai 3

$39.99
X-Men Legends
Rumble Roses

$29.99
Madden 2005

$15.99
All PS2 greatest hits games (Games shown: Jak 2, R&C2, GTA:VC, Smackdown Here Comes the Pain, Socom 2, THUG, Midnight Club 2, Manhunt)

Xbox

$149.99
Xbox holiday bundle

$49.99
Halo 2

$39.99
NBA Live 2005
Cabelas Big Game Hunter
Blinx 2

$29.99
Madden 2005

GC

$49.99
Metroid Prime 2

Nintendo DS

$149.99
Nintendo DS

$39.99
Madden 2005
Spiderman2
The Urbz

$29.99
Super Mario 64 DS

PC

$54.99
Half Life 2

$44.99
Medal of Honor Pacific Assault

$39.99
Everquest 2

Target

PS2

$49.99
Eyetoy Antigrav
MGS3
Ace Combat 5
Killzone

$39.99
NCAA March Madness 2005
Jak 3
R&C3
ATV Offraod 3
Yu-Gi-Oh

$34.88
Spongebob Squarepants Movie
Shamen King
Duel Monsters

Xbox

$49.99
Halo 2
Dead or Alive Ultimate

$34.88
Blinx 2

GC

$49.99
Mario Power Tennis
Metroid Prime 2
Baten Kaitos

$34.88

GBA

$24.88
Bayblade
The Incredibles
Megaman Zero 3
The Urbz

$9.44
Quad
Namco Museum
Texas Hold Em Poker
Pirates of the Carribean

Nintendo DS

$149.99
Nintendo DS

$39.99
Madden 2005
The Urbz

$29.99
Super Mario 64 DS

$28.88
Spiderman 2

PC

$49.99
World of Warcraft

Too bad that Xbox Live coupon expired a few weeks ago, Riddick for $10 AC would have been smoking hot.

If CC's regular price is $30 I may just do a PM there tomorrow morning.

[quote name='wubb']Too bad that Xbox Live coupon expired a few weeks ago, Riddick for $10 AC would have been smoking hot.

If CC's regular price is $30 I may just do a PM there tomorrow morning.[/quote]

I totally forgot about that, too bad it expired...

Was there any specific date on the DS titles? I'd like to pick up Spidey as early as tommorow, and ive seen them hold games for an odd date before.

[quote name='wubb']Too bad that Xbox Live coupon expired a few weeks ago, Riddick for $10 AC would have been smoking hot.

If CC's regular price is $30 I may just do a PM there tomorrow morning.[/quote]

I was thinking the same thing, wubb, but it's not to be. :cry:

CC will PM from $29.99, so you'll get it for the same $13.49 mine will net out to from BB.

[quote name='dinovelvet']Hmm no mention of Goldeneye Rogue Agent anywhere? Is that out this Tuesday, or not?[/quote]

Best Buy will not honor the 15 dollar gift card in this weeks ad because the game got delayed until Monday. So fuck them.

[quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='dinovelvet']Hmm no mention of Goldeneye Rogue Agent anywhere? Is that out this Tuesday, or not?[/quote]

Best Buy will not honor the 15 dollar gift card in this weeks ad because the game got delayed until Monday. So shaq-fu them.[/quote]

I was at Best Buy today (Springfield, MO), and there was a printout taped up in the game section saying that they extended that $15 gift card deal for Goldeneye until I believe the 27th due to the delay. YMMV, though.

[quote name='H-Town Info']u could wait to get riddick for 10 bucks at ebgames on next friday and saturday[/quote]

I forgot bout that...

[quote name='abilyk'][quote name='manofpeace20'][quote name='dinovelvet']Hmm no mention of Goldeneye Rogue Agent anywhere? Is that out this Tuesday, or not?[/quote]

Best Buy will not honor the 15 dollar gift card in this weeks ad because the game got delayed until Monday. So shaq-fu them.[/quote]

I was at Best Buy today (Springfield, MO), and there was a printout taped up in the game section saying that they extended that $15 gift card deal for Goldeneye until I believe the 27th due to the delay. YMMV, though.[/quote]

I called up my Best Buy and they flat out refused saying they couldn't do anything to help me.

Okay seeing that I just shared a LOT of love over in the DVD section here is the full scan of the CC ad for gaming. I didn't bother getting the scans for BBY and Target's ads.

ccad4.jpg

Enjoy.

Wow, second week in a row for the free logitech controller with pstwo @ CC. I may have to pick one up, as this is likely the best deal that is happening this Xmas.

[quote name='Mishimaryu']hey I see Red Dead Revolver is 19.99 at BB again last time that sale happened funny thing BB had none in stock!!![/quote]

I wonder if FYE's trade-in on RDR is still $25? Might be worth picking a pair of them up to trade in for $50 of credit after $30 money with GGC's.

[quote name='Medium_Pimpin']Wow, second week in a row for the free logitech controller with pstwo @ CC. I may have to pick one up, as this is likely the best deal that is happening this Xmas.[/quote]

CC's ad from last week (the red book) actually carries over until this Wednesday, so anything on sale in there last week is still on sale this week - including the coupons (the percent off DVDs, BOGO CD/DVD media, etc etc etc).

[quote name='neonglow']If anyone is up, you can order the game now for store pickup for $15. This way you'll be sure to get a copy.[/quote]
I thought they didn't process those over the weekends. At least with BB that's the case since you have to wait for an email confirmation which I received days after I selected store pick up.

[quote name='asianxcore']thanks to the OP. price matched Halo at TRU since BB is a little out of the way for me.[/quote]

I hope you got it for $10. TRU has a sale going on.

[quote name='asianxcore']thanks to the OP. price matched Halo at TRU since BB is a little out of the way for me.[/quote]

I intended to PM it at BB, and found the nice little clarification of the BB PM policy that has them only PMing their own prices, not PM + 10%. They'll do PM + 10% off of someone else's price.

So, back to BB it went and to CC I went, to pick it up for $13.49.

i am going to get riddick tuesday (unless i pull an all nighter and pick it up this morning.) i am going to PM it at CC. i have to drive 30 mins. to compusa on friday to pick up rainbow six and PoP for $10 each so i dont have time to get to EB. does anyone know if CC or BB will PM compusa on friday? i have never shopped on black friday before and really dont want to drive 30 mins. away if i dont have to.

[quote name='biggestinuyashafan']i am going to get riddick tuesday (unless i pull an all nighter and pick it up this morning.) i am going to PM it at CC. i have to drive 30 mins. to compusa on friday to pick up rainbow six and PoP for $10 each so i dont have time to get to EB. does anyone know if CC or BB will PM compusa on friday? i have never shopped on black friday before and really dont want to drive 30 mins. away if i dont have to.[/quote]

stores dont normally PM black friday deals

alright, thanks. i have never PM before even since i get most of my games from online now.

Placed an order on Riddick last night for in-store pick. Im going to pick it up tuesday when I price match the Nirvana cd set. BTW does anyone know how the in-store pick up works. Do they save a copy when you order? Because if they dont' im pretty sure they wont have any left by tuesday.

If you're going to PM Riddick, do it at TRU. You can get it for $10. They have a sale going on, $5 off any $20 or under game.

[quote name='StealthySeal']spder man for DS for 29?! SWEEEEET![/quote]

Yikes!....None of those DS or Gameboy games should ever be more than $20. I guess that's why I've never picked up a handheld system.

The Riddick deal sounds good....

[quote name='Trakan']If you're going to PM Riddick, do it at TRU. You can get it for $10. They have a sale going on, $5 off any $20 or under game.[/quote]

** Ducks flames ** I'm very against this practice. If Best Buy is offering the cheap price you should give them your business....

Well you bought it so of course they are supposed to hold it back. Doesn't always work out that way though.

This thread is pretty funny everybody going ga-ga over Riddick and fretting about not being able to use an expired coupon when it is going to be $10 at EB Friday. I didn't even care for it that much whe I rented it and I will probably at least see if the PC port is worthwhile before I buy it for Xbox. Although for $10 it is definitely in impulse buy Black Friday range. $15 is the price after GGC for about every game eventually, so I don't get that excited about it I guess.

[quote name='RandyTsai']Placed an order on Riddick last night for in-store pick. Im going to pick it up tuesday when I price match the Nirvana cd set. BTW does anyone know how the in-store pick up works. Do they save a copy when you order? Because if they dont' im pretty sure they wont have any left by tuesday.[/quote]

If you want to squeeze out a little more money from Riddick, do it at CC, where they'll do it at $13.49. They did it for me without any problem.

[quote name='Trakan']If you're going to PM Riddick, do it at TRU. You can get it for $10. They have a sale going on, $5 off any $20 or under game.[/quote]

PM plus $5 off sounds pretty YMMV to me.

[quote name='SteveMcQ']Brand new.[/quote]

Of course the definition of "brand new" at EBGames can be debated since both B&M and mail order they've given me opened games sold as "new".

[quote name='turls'][quote name='SteveMcQ']Brand new.[/quote]

Of course the definition of "brand new" at EBGames can be debated since both B&M and mail order they've given me opened games sold as "new".[/quote]

That's why I stopped buying games from EB Games B&M and online...

Noticed in the BB ad that there's a new Gamepro holiday coupon book out, but couldn't find it at my Best Buy.

Did anybody see/find these?

[quote name='road3283']Noticed in the BB ad that there's a new Gamepro holiday coupon book out, but couldn't find it at my Best Buy.

Did anybody see/find these?[/quote]

It has been out for several weeks. I think it may have come out before the other one expired, but I wouldn't swear to it.

[quote name='guessed'][quote name='road3283']Noticed in the BB ad that there's a new Gamepro holiday coupon book out, but couldn't find it at my Best Buy.

Did anybody see/find these?[/quote]

It has been out for several weeks. I think it may have come out before the other one expired, but I wouldn't swear to it.[/quote]

Thanks for the update.

I just came back from Target, and all these sales are still going on. I picked up the Nirvana box for $27 and Tales of symphonia for $23!

[quote name='SEGA128DC'][quote name='turls'][quote name='SteveMcQ']Brand new.[/quote]

Of course the definition of "brand new" at EBGames can be debated since both B&M and mail order they've given me opened games sold as "new".[/quote]

That's why I stopped buying games from EB Games B&M and online...[/quote]

I just fight them and demand a game sealed by the manufacturer when they try to sell me anything else. I lucked out this morning and got the last copy of Riddick in either of the EB's near me. I also picked up Max Payne 2 for a gift, though I don't know if it is new or "new" since the shrink wrap looked kinda crappy. Then again, after 2 hours of sleep and 2 hours of black friday shopping, I was pretty much willing to accept anything to get out of the store and get home and back to sleep.

I got Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (Xbox) for $9.99 at Best Buy, today. It was so crowded there! I was very lucky to get the second to last copy...:D

bread's done
Back