Weekly ads for CC, BB, Target (10/3 - 10/9)

Wario64

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
Best Buy

PS2

$49.99
Mortal Kombat Deception (Collector's Edition = $59.99)
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (Free soundtrack plus 1 month subscription to Napster instantly)
Star Wars Battlefront
Tiger Woods 2005
Def Jam Fight for NY

$39.99
Spiderman 2
NBA Live 2005
AR Action Replay MAX
PS2 8MB memory card 2-pack

$14.99
ESPN NBA 2K5

Xbox

$49.99
Mortal Kombat Deception (Collector's Edition = $59.99)
Tony Hawk Underground 2 (Free soundtrack plus 1 month subscription to Napster instantly)
Star Wars Battlefront
Tiger Woods 2005
Def Jam Fight for NY

$39.99
Spiderman 2
NBA Live 2005

$14.99
ESPN NBA 2K5

GC

$49.99

DVD

2 for $20

X2
There's something about Mary
Bend it like Beckham
Ice Age
28 Days later
League of Extraordinary gentleman
Wrong turn
Last of the Mohicans
Thirteen
Runaway Jury
Master + Commander
Nora's Hair Salon

$15.99

Fahrenheit 9/11
Hunting of the President
The Fox and the Hound
Aladdin

The Untouchables SE
Deep Impact SE

The Fearless Vampire Killers
The Hunger

Shawshank Red SE (35.99 for LE)
Lady Death
Saved
The Alamo
Walking Tall

Whats Happening - 24.99
Dawsons Creek S4 - 34.99
Roswell S2 - 42.99
North and South - 49.99
Aladdin DVD Gift Set - 39.99
Friday the 13 BOX w/BONUS Disc - 57.99

Circuit City

PS2

Reserve Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, get Medal of Honor Rising Sun for only $9.99. $10 deposit required

$59.99
DDR Extreme w/ dance mat

$49.99
Tony Hawk Undergroud 2 (w/ $10 GC)
Mortal Kombat Deception

$39.99
NBA Live 2005

$24.99
Driv3r

$19.99
NBA Street
007 Everything or Nothing

Xbox

$49.99
Tony Hawk Undergroud 2 (w/ $10 GC)
Mortal Kombat Deception (w/ free Mortal Kombat Xbox decal, Circuit City exclusive)

$39.99
NBA Live 2005

$24.99
Driv3r

$19.99
NBA Street
007 Everything or Nothing

GameCube

$99.99
Gamecube Metroid Prime bundle (free Tony Hawk Pro Skater 4 with purchase of bundle)

$49.99
Def Jam Fight for NY (w/ $10 GC)
Shark Tale (w/ $10 GC)
Tony Hawk's Underground 2 (w/ $10 GC)

$39.99
NBA Live 2005

$29.99
Wavebird controller

GBA

$24.99
Mario Pinball Land

PC

$44.99
Doom3

$34.99
Sid Meier's Civilization 3 Complete

$29.99
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

$24.99
MS Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight

DVDS:

$8.99

Deep Impact SE
Untouchables SE
Bowling for Columbine
Manchurian Candidate
American President
Primary Colors
Dave

$12.99

Care Bears Journey To Joke A Lot

$15.99

Aladdin

$17.99

Farenheit 9/11

$19.99

Saved
Shawshank Redemption SE
Walking Tall
Man On Fire
Alamo

$22.99+

What's Happening S2 - $22.99
Dawson's Creek S4 - $34.99
Aladdin Box Set - $39.99
Andrew LLoyd Webber Collection - $42.99
Roswell S2 - $42.99
Star Wars Trilogy - $49.99
Friday the 13th Ultimate Collection - $54.99

Target

PS2

$49.99 (Free $10 gift card with purchase of any of these games)
Shark Tale
Tony Hawk Underground 2
NBA Live 2005 ($39.99)
Mortal Kombat Deceptions

Xbox

Shark Tale
Tony Hawk Underground 2
NBA Live 2005 ($39.99)
Mortal Kombat Deceptions
Fable

Gamecube

Shark Tale
Tony Hawk Underground 2
NBA Live 2005 ($39.99)

GBA

$25.88
Tony Hawk Underground 2
Mario Pinball Land
Shark Tale
DragonBall Z Buu's Fury

DVD

$15.99
Aladdin (Free Goldfish crackers with purchase of DVD or VHS Aladdin)
Shawshank Redemption Collector's Edition

$17.99
Bowling for Columbine

$??.??
Fahrenheit 9/11 (low price)

$14.99
Lions Gate

$12.99
Nick DVD: The Amanda Show Volume 1

$19.99
Saved

$32.99
Dawson's Creek Season 4

$39.99
Roswell Season 2

$54.99
Friday the 13th Ultimate Collection

[quote name='Wario64']Target
DVD

$15.99
Aladdin (Free Goldfish crackers with purchase of DVD or VHS Aladdin)[/quote]
This cracks me up.

I just bought NBA 2k5 at BB yesterday for $19.99 and used the XBL software discount to get it for $5 off. Do you think I could take my receipt in tomorrow and have them give me more money back?

what sucks is the gift card thing ... cant price match gift cards usually or coupons. only sale prices :(

plus BB just listing xbox games at full price ! (oh sorry thats "featuring" games

Target seems to be the winner this week. But i wonder, whats the difference between Mortal Kombat regular and Kollectors edition?

it sais deceptions... does that mean that it is both regualr and collectors? i dont see a seperate price for KE at target

[quote name='StealthySeal']it sais deceptions... does that mean that it is both regualr and collectors? i dont see a seperate price for KE at target[/quote]

It's the regular version.

hey pacifickarma - i also bought NBA 2K5 last night and used the $5 dollar off coupon from the gamepro mag. i'm also wondering if i bring in my reciept if they'll give me another $5 off or anything. what do you guys think?

[quote name='"FaintDeftone"']THUG2 with the soundtrack sounds good to me. Anybody know what day BB will have it??

Thanks for the ads Wario.[/quote

Ad says available on Wednesday

[quote name='Kirin Lemon'][quote name='Wario64']Target
DVD

$15.99
Aladdin (Free Goldfish crackers with purchase of DVD or VHS Aladdin)[/quote]
This cracks me up.[/quote]

you mean it crackers you up...yea...that sucked, heh..

Fable would be a must get this week if it werent for the Toys R Us sale- I'd sooner get it for $33 than $35 so i can wait. I'll let some non cag friends know about it tho- Thanks Wario and Tromack.

[quote name='Crush Crawfish']Thanks a lot. I might just cave on mario pinball for $24.88.[/quote]

PM and GGC it for 20.

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I thought Mortal Komabt KE was only available at EBGAMES, GAMESTOP, WALMART, AND BLOCKBUSTER, What cover could Best Buy have?[/quote]

They said it's the Mileena cover.

Target is famous for giving away weird freebies. Sometimes they'll give free toothpaste with a DVD. Doesn't make sense but oh well.

Best Buy
PS2

$14.99 ESPN NBA 2K5
DVD
2 for $20 X2 and There's something about Mary

Circuit City
DVDS:

$8.99 Deep Impact SE and Untouchables SE

Target
DVD

$15.99 Aladdin and Shawshank Redemption Collector's Edition

Good week for me, but bad for my wallet.

I called Midway about Bestbuy and CC having the MK:D limited edititon and they said the BB and CC passed on it. I guess they must of went back and did the deal

Yeah!!!
Shawshank Redemption is one of my all time favorite movies. I'm going to be all over those deals on it as soon as it hits shelves.

[quote name='JSweeney']Yeah!!!
Shawshank Redemption is one of my all time favorite movies. I'm going to be all over those deals on it as soon as it hits shelves.[/quote]
Same here. I'll be getting the deluxe edition for sure.

Looks like I'll be headed to Circuit City. With NFL Street and 007 EoN in the ad, they should have plenty of them in stock...and they should accept my GGCs. A $25 Wavebird is also tempting. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='punqsux']hmm nba 2k5 for $14.50 at cc sounds nice...any reviews yet?[/quote]

Yeah, IGN reviewed it. Not nearly as good as last year's game. Serious AI gameplay issues.

[quote name='cruzincontrol']espn nba @ BB for $9.99 after gamepro coupon is certain for me ova here....[/quote]

I HEAR YA!!

[quote name='help1'][quote name='cruzincontrol']espn nba @ BB for $9.99 after gamepro coupon is certain for me ova here....[/quote]

I HEAR YA!![/quote]

Not to look dumber than I already do, but is this and the $5 off any xbox live game one in the same? I dont get gamepro so no access and I thought (could be wrong) that the live coupon was something non-gamepro.

Also, if they are different might you be able to team the two together? $5 for Nba 2k5 is out of this world.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='help1'][quote name='cruzincontrol']espn nba @ BB for $9.99 after gamepro coupon is certain for me ova here....[/quote]

I HEAR YA!![/quote]

Not to look dumber than I already do, but is this and the $5 off any xbox live game one in the same? I dont get gamepro so no access and I thought (could be wrong) that the live coupon was something non-gamepro.

Also, if they are different might you be able to team the two together? $5 for Nba 2k5 is out of this world.[/quote]

no no, you see bestbuy has ESPN for 14.99, they give these coupon books for free in the store that have coupons on games, one of them is 5 off XBL softwar, meaning games, so 15-5 equals 10...

BTW 3:lol: :lol: TH post!!!

where is the 10 dollar off coupon for MK i cant find it on the target site. i c all the 5 d0llar ones but not the one for MK. thanx

[quote name='Link64dx']where is the 10 dollar off coupon for MK i cant find it on the target site. i c all the 5 d0llar ones but not the one for MK. thanx[/quote]

The MK coupon is gon. It is valid through the end of October, but was only online before the game came out. If you pm with your e-mail address I can send it to you. Otherwise, I am too stupid to post it online, so if someone can do that you can get it that way.

bread's done
Back