Ps2 USB headset
Predator 2 wireless controller Ps2
Xbox edge controller Xb

$24.99
Xbox DVD remote

$19.99
Ps2 memory card
Nyko gamecube mem card 17X

In the middle of the ad it says "The more you buy the more you save buy 1 save 10%, buy 2 save 15%, buy 3 save 20% coose from videogames, accessories and PC games

Target

$49.99
Mech Assault 2 Xb
Halo2 Xb
Nfl street 2 Xb,Ps2,GC
KOTOR2 Xb

$37.88
Fable Xb
Prince of persia 2 Xb,Ps2,GC
Kingdom under fire Xb
Inuyasha Ps2

$37.00
Call of duty finest hour Xb,Ps2,GC
Need for speed under ground 2 Xb,Ps2,GC
Golden eye Xb,Ps2,GC
Tony hawk under 2 Xb,Ps2,GC
Star wars Battlefront Xb,Ps2
GTA San andreas Ps2
MGS snake eater PS2
Metroid prime echoes GC
$24.88
The incredibles GBA
Lemony snicket GBA
Spiderman 2 GBA
Donkeykong country 2 GBA

$16.88
ESPN NFL 2k5 Xb,Ps2
ESPN NBA 2k5 Xb,Ps2
Midnight club 2 Xb,Ps2
GTA vice city Ps2

10% off controllers and memory cards shown
Sony brand Ps2 controller
Sony 2pack mem cards
Gamecube wireless wavebird (but they have a picture of regular pad)
Gamecube 1019 mem card
Xbox microcon controller
Xbox DVD playback

Compusa
No sale on console games only PC games this week
PC
$39.99
Halflife 2 (comes with free tshirt)
Sims 2
World of Warcraft
Vampire Bloodline
Battle of middle earth

$29.99
CSI miami
Dark age of camelot
Tiger woods 2k5
Cronicles of Riddick

$19.99
Shadowbane
KOTOR
Unreal tourny 2k4

$9.99
Madden 2k5
Fifa 2k5
NBA live 2k5

Toys r us

2 for $30 on all videogames priced $19.99 or less

ur a cock monger NO!. fuck off you loser piece of shit. This guy did such a good favor for us and ur a dick. MOTHERfuckER LOSER

Yeah, No must have got some coal today or somethin'. I think a lot of us appreciate the post you made.

But I do have a question... Is that correct at the very end that Madden will be $10 at Compusa? Did you mean to say ESPN?

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Yeah, No must have got some coal today or somethin'. I think a lot of us appreciate the post you made.

But I do have a question... Is that correct at the very end that Madden will be $10 at Compusa? Did you mean to say ESPN?[/quote]

well it under pc so it must be

[quote name='Akkis99']ur a cock monger NO!. shaq-fu off you loser piece of shit. This guy did such a good favor for us and ur a dick. mothershaq-fuer LOSER[/quote]

No need for that, dude. No! needs to realize that this is the game forum, not the DVD forum. :wink:

[quote name='gamefreak117']thats a sweet deal on UT2k4, but would've been even sweeter if it was the DVD Edition..

thanks for the heads up! :)[/quote]

once you install, you do not need the CD's to play. the game is really fun and there are some awesome mods out there for it

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Thank you otogi, you are doing a great service to CAG.[/quote]
Second'd. I'll probably pick uip Manhunt at CC, not much for me this week. Thanks otogi.

[quote name='"Admiral Ackbar"']Yeah, No must have got some coal today or somethin'. I think a lot of us appreciate the post you made.

But I do have a question... Is that correct at the very end that Madden will be $10 at Compusa? Did you mean to say ESPN?[/quote]\

The compusa sale is for Pc games only

[quote name='joevan07']Thanks for the hard work!
I might give Goldeneye: RA a shot for 37$, or is it really that bad?[/quote]

Someone mentioned in a nother post, you can get Goldeneye:RA for $24.99 at Fry's (if you have one nearby).

Guyver some people have been able to, some haven't. Depends on how lenient the manager or cashier is. I personally haven't been successful with it. Technically you are not suposed to though since the GGC says you can't combine it with anything.

[quote name='Admiral Ackbar']Thanks a lot!

The 2 for $30 combiined with the ten off two games might rock at TRU[/quote]

What is the 10$ off 2 games deal?

Thanks for the post, much appreciated.

Perhaps posters that slam the people typing up the weekly ads need an automatic time out?

People that whine about the DVD deals really need to think before they open their mouth.

As one whose typed in all the information, including the DVD info, it takes a great deal of time to get it all in there.

If you don't have something thankful to say, shut your hole and just move on. People do this as a courtesy, and they don't have to do it. Either be thankful, or be quiet. Those of us who are thankful say so to the OP.

OP, thanks for all the work on this. Greatly appreciated.

That price on DOA Ultimate is making me consider getting the game. Yeah, I liked the game when I rented it, just didn't like it as much as DOA3, that's why I didn't want to spend $50, but $30 sounds good.

[quote name='Scorch'][quote name='Akkis99']ur a cock monger NO!. shaq-fu off you loser piece of shit. This guy did such a good favor for us and ur a dick. mothershaq-fuer LOSER[/quote]

No need for that, dude. No! needs to realize that this is the game forum, not the DVD forum. :wink:[/quote]

Yes, Scorch is exactly right. I'm sure Moxio would be happy to provide him a link :)

[quote name='andrew333']is there a gamer gift card type dealybob at best buy for pc games?[/quote]

That works for all games I believe. DVDs also maybe.

I might pick up Manhunt for $10, though I'm hesitant since it seems too gory and graphic for me. I was hoping there'd be better post-Christmas deals. Thanks anyway, OP.

TRU is also running an in store r-zone ad. Some intec stuff is on sale along with Buy 2 get 1 free on all GBA Videos and 2 GBA NES Classics for $30. This sale runs until the end of January.

Thanks for posting the deals. Not as major as I'd hoped, but still a few OK buys. DOA Ultimate wouldn't be bad...

[quote name='joevan07']I might give Goldeneye: RA a shot for 37$, or is it really that bad?[/quote]

Don't. Wait for a Circuit City-like blowout deal and pick it out then, something where it'll be $10 or $5.

It's got an interesting premise, but they end up with a bad vs. bad, rather than bad vs. good, which is a bit of a cop-out, and as an FPS, it's only OK. (It's very limiting about how many guns you can carry at once, for example.) And do not get the GCN version. That's the version I got (thankfully for free), and the way the dual-weilding is set up is messy, and it crashes over the dumbest things. Full-on console crashes. I've heard the Xbox version is best, even has online play, so if you have that console, go for that one if anything. But still, I'd recommend waiting until you can get it far cheaper than $37.

Hmm... This week, I may go to Circuit City and pick up a Wavebird and a 251 Memory Card for my Gamecube... Has anyone had any luck getting them to accept the GGC? I've heard of mixed experiences.

Thanks so much OP! A lot of us really appreciate this. Its unfortunate that some others don't.

[quote name='guyver2077'][quote name='guyver2077']i want mp2 echoes now....will bb pricematch and take ggc at the same time?[/quote]

???[/quote]

YMMV.

Thanks OP,

I've been waiting for Tiger Woods 2K5 PC version to drop. Now that CC has for $19 I'll pick it up.

[quote name='valleyvampiress']Is Call of Duty: Finest Hour and United Offensive almost the same or are they two different games?[/quote]

different.

United Offense = PC 87.3% GR
Finest Hour = Multi. -79%.

[quote name='gamefreak117'][quote name='valleyvampiress']Is Call of Duty: Finest Hour and United Offensive almost the same or are they two different games?[/quote]

different.

United Offense = PC 87.3% GR
Finest Hour = Multi. -79%.[/quote]

Thanks gamefreak117. I was just wondering because both are on sale and I liked the PC version of the original and would like to play the next version on the pc as well. There were two though, so I didn't know if I should get both. I think I will be getting both after all then.

[quote name='Magician']Hmm... This week, I may go to Circuit City and pick up a Wavebird and a 251 Memory Card for my Gamecube... Has anyone had any luck getting them to accept the GGC? I've heard of mixed experiences. [/quote]

Just got back from CC in Citrus Heights, CA with 3 Wavebirds at 21.58 (+tax) each!

In the ad they showed they Wavebird as being 26.99, I assumed this was taking into account the 10% off all accessories sale. I thought if I bought three items they'd ring up for around $24 each (since the discount would increase to 20%), that was good enough for me so out I went. Turns out they're taking 20% off of the 26.99 price so it's an even better deal.

I did ask if they'd honor the BB coupon, they said no and I felt no urge to push them on it. Wavebirds for under $22 was good enough for me.

FYI: You don't need to go 3x Wavebird to get the 20% off, you can do any combination of games, memory cards, cases, etc.

I got a HD pak for my new Xbox and a memory card for 17 and 21.25 bucks. I did not need anything else to make it 20% so 15% off was good enough. Btw, I already had a optical cable left over from my PS2 so the Microsoft HD pak for my Xbox is the way to go for 16.99. It has a port for an optical cable. IMHO and I have a lot of monster cables, 16.99 is a heck of a lot better than the $60 and $35 monster cable route!

bread's done
Back