Sims 3 Showtime - $39.99

WoW Wrath ot Lich King - $4.99
Warcraft Battle Chest - $4.99
Warcraft Cataclysm - $19.99

Batman AC, Just Dance (Wii/360) - $19.99
Turtle Beach X12 headset - $39.99
Xbox Live 12-month Gold - $39.99
Xbox 250GB Summer Value Bundle - $299.99
(c/w Halo reach, Fable 3, Gears of War2, Fallout NV, HDMI cable)
Nintendo 3DS (bonus Madden football) - $169.99

P4A - $59.99 or free with 2 select trade-ins

BestBuy

KZ3 Dualshock bundle - $39.99
PS3 160gb with bonus LBP2 - $249.99

XBox 360 - $299.99
(4gb Kinect Family Bundle with bonus Disneyland Adventures)

Max Payne 3 - $39.99
COD MW3 - $29.99

Warcraft Battle Chest - $4.99
Warcraft Cataclysm - $9.99 ($10 cheaper than FS :whistle2:s)

Rocketfish Universal Wired Headset - $29.99
B2G1 Skylanders Spyro's Adventures - $9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
ye. Even though RFD has been going batshit with OMG use coupon 9.99 (the one from buying games in august) I wanna throw a quick beware for those who do that.

The arkham asylum commonly sold by futureshop is a FS exclusive which lamely enough not on their trade 1/2 lists and not in the system to be traded in and will cause a headache. So try to buy the non FS exclusive one if thats what you are doing.

Thanks for posting the weekly deals. I cracked and bought a pink 3DS for $169 at BB last Sunday, but I'll use their price guarantee to get it for the $149 WM has it for. Hurray!

Mmmm, I'll take Katy Perry's sweet treats for $19.99....

Otherwise a pretty lame week deal wise. Dreaded summer lull.

[quote name='diskdocx']Mmmm, I'll take Katy Perry's sweet treats for $19.99....

Otherwise a pretty lame week deal wise. Dreaded summer lull.[/QUOTE]

Would be much better if it was Pink Sweets.
A Cave arcade shooter

And short of P4A (which I'm not interested), lousy week.

just looked more closely at the TrUs flyer -
Get an additional 20% off all clearance items, Aug. 3-5 only. Includes video games and accessories.

And really, as soon as I see Katy Perry's name attached to anything, my eyes glaze over.

[quote name='king_bronx']Bought one of the last two copies of Rayman at South Keys FS for 7.99$.[/QUOTE]

I got Rayman but they didn't give me the 10% discount. Not going to cry too much since it's better than driving to the other side of town for it. Still peeved as the price match discount is a hit or miss for me.

Just a quick note. If you grab a Click Magazine in Futureshop, there is a coupon in there for $20 off of the X12 Turtle Beach Headset which will work in conjunction with the 39.99 sale price. $20 for the X12 is a great deal, I got mine for $30 during boxing day and have no complaints.

Snagged a rayman. Can't complain at that price. Glad I waited since I almost picked it up when it was on for 20

[quote name='poiuiu']I got Rayman but they didn't give me the 10% discount. Not going to cry too much since it's better than driving to the other side of town for it. Still peeved as the price match discount is a hit or miss for me.[/QUOTE]

I would have demanded to talk to a manager.

Letting you guys know, Staples has Donkey Kong Country Returns & Kirby's Return to Dreamland for $20 each.

Archambault has Star Fox 64 3D for $19.99.

[quote name='OmegaChaos']Letting you guys know, Staples has Donkey Kong Country Returns & Kirby's Return to Dreamland for $20 each.

Archambault has Star Fox 64 3D for $19.99.[/QUOTE]

You should post this in the Staples thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=323059

I got Kirby at Staples recently, and I just got Starfox on the Five for $50 on amazon.ca, so I guess now's the time to knock Donkey Kong off my list! Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope there is still a copy of Rayman at Wal-Mart tomorrow. The kids loved the demo. If not, Rain check it is!

bread's done
Back