Weight of PS3/XBOX360 Game and Case

Uclagamer_99

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Hey Guys,

Wasn't sure where else to post this...

I'm trying to use USPS.com to do pre-paid online shipping labels to save a little on delivery confirmation. Unfortunately I don't have a scale. Can you tell me approximately how much a normal PS3 and XBOX 360 Case/Game/Manual weigh? Will be mailing using small bubble mailer so if you know the weight of those that would be great too.

Thanks.

[quote name='henhowc']Hey Guys,

Wasn't sure where else to post this...

I'm trying to use USPS.com to do pre-paid online shipping labels to save a little on delivery confirmation. Unfortunately I don't have a scale. Can you tell me approximately how much a normal PS3 and XBOX 360 Case/Game/Manual weigh? Will be mailing using small bubble mailer so if you know the weight of those that would be great too.

Thanks.[/QUOTE]

6 oz TOPS! Most all I have sent are 5 oz in a size zero bubble mailer.

According to my scale, a bubble mailer approximately 6x9 plus a complete PS3 game weighs 5.2 ounces.

And for comparison, the same envelope with Lost Odyssey (a 4-disc game) weighs 6.7 ounces.

Thanks for the replies guys!

Are they pretty lenient in terms of the weight when they mail things out? What happens if you fudge it a little? lol

[quote name='henhowc']Thanks for the replies guys!

Are they pretty lenient in terms of the weight when they mail things out? What happens if you fudge it a little? lol[/QUOTE]

they are not lenient at all, if you are off, the game comes back to you and you have to re-pay the shipping and you dont get your postage back. ( i think, i had something returned for being about a 1/4-1/2 oz off. so i bought a scale so i get it right for now on.)

Always, ALWAYS estimate your shipping OVER unless you have a very exact scale. I usually estimate a couple of extra oz over to be sure.

[quote name='Kuros']Always, ALWAYS estimate your shipping OVER unless you have a very exact scale. I usually estimate a couple of extra oz over to be sure.[/QUOTE]

Thanks guys. I guess L4D has a super flimsy manual because the PS said it was under 5oz w/ the bubble mailer.

bread's done
Back