Weird incident w/ pictures

Well, let's not go from extreme to extreme here.

In all fairness OP's original question was concerning whether such damage was possibly during mailing. Which isn't really a fire and brimstone condemnation of the seller.

Most of the responses have been "IF in fact the game you received is the one mailed to you, there is little to no likelihood it occurred during shipping.

I think generally people don't really know who to believe in this.

I mean if OP can't get their money back in any way, then it would seem quite perplexing for their "scam" to be ruining the seller's reputation and feedback.

And if the seller has a legitimate interest in trading and selling on this site it would seem odd for them to risk their rep over a cheap game.

That said, I don't trust people.

Someone messed up here.

Either Seller or Buyer did something careless... a dog or a child got to a perfectly good game and messed up the outside case at the very least... and rather than just man up and cancel the transaction and/or take responsibility for carelessness they did something foolish.

to be fair, i never called you a liar in any of my responses, nor did i target you out directly in any of the posts. the op asked for suggestions of what to do, and that's what some people proceeded to provide, however some others posted some other stuff that may have made you look like the jerk, it only happened since this is the op's claim to the situation, and we only had half the story, so thats what people responded to.

plus, like you said, you had a good record, and i doubt people aren't going to trade with you just because of that. but just because you have had great feedback also doesnt mean this stuff never happens with experienced traders. some of the biggest scammers in the past have been very experienced traders, and yet up one day some of them decide to just start scamming and they disappear off the face of the earth, so its not unheard of.

but, all of this is just chatter. only thing we can do now is see how the mods resolve this.

Is the disc in just fine condition? If so I'll mail the OP a case for the game with original insert as well just to resolve the issue for both sides. Is the manual ok? If not I'll dig around and try and find one of those as well. I hate to see people bicker about things so I'm more then willing to help out.

Here's a scenario: You know when USPS messes up and wrecks a package, they put it in a bag and says sorry. You know mail men and dogs. Maybe a dog really got to it. They just took the plastic off and repacked it without putting that bag thing. Farfetched idea, but it could happen. Maybe.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is the disc in just fine condition?[/QUOTE]

EDIT:
Good point. Is the disc in perfect condition? If the disc is OK and the case isn't. It might really be a USPS thing.

[quote name='mrright4you4now']Is the disc in just fine condition? If so I'll mail the OP a case for the game with original insert as well just to resolve the issue for both sides. Is the manual ok? If not I'll dig around and try and find one of those as well. I hate to see people bicker about things so I'm more then willing to help out.[/QUOTE]

The disc and the manual is in good shape. That's the other thing. The inside contents doesn't match with the box. Everything is so weird. The seller stated that it was sealed, meaning it should have contained the sealed plastic and security tape at least somewhere inside the shipping package.
I don't know what happened between the moment the seller shipped the copy and I received it.

[quote name='RolePlayer']Here's a scenario: You know when USPS messes up and wrecks a package, they put it in a bag and says sorry. You know mail men and dogs. Maybe a dog really got to it. They just took the plastic off and repacked it without putting that bag thing. Farfetched idea, but it could happen. Maybe.[/QUOTE]

To be honest, the camera didn't catch everything. The box doesn't look like something it has been damaged over 3 days. My best guess, though it might sound hilarious, is that any gamer working on USPS switched the sealed copy with his or they lost it but decided to buy for themselves a used copy and put it in.

[quote name='WormFOODx']
One thing I would really like to see the OP get out of this, and anyone reading this for that matter, let's try to have at least a couple of back and forth emails between the two parties before making a post out here. At least enough PMs to where you feel you are at a standstill. Even then, maybe a Mod next? I dunno.[/QUOTE]
This is exactly should happen every single time there is a problem. I will say that I am reluctant to trade with people who are new that have had a bad experience, and proceed to out the other party without contacting a mod.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']This whole situation is odd. Neither really has anything to gain out of it.

I assume this was done through paypal gift or some other method that leaves no other recourse aside from forum feedback?[/QUOTE]
Exactly, and someone as involved as Tek isn't gonna risk their rep for a 10 buck game.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']I'm with Tek. It really doesn't make sense for someone to throw away their reputation on a $10 game, especially when many of their trades have had much larger values. Doesn't make sense.[/QUOTE]Exactly!

[quote name='TekJansen']I did attempt to work the situation out. I logged on to the site to see a negative feedback and no PM's. Only later did I receive a PM letting me know the situation, and was also informed that a mod had already been contacted. I even waited 24 hours and sent numerous PM's before leaving the negative for him. It was also my intention to keep the matter between the two of us, so that no one's reputation was tarnished. Obviously, due to actions taken by the other party, none of that is possible.[/QUOTE]
OP left out some important facts and stated retaliatory fb was left when based on your side this is not true. Since I am sure your messages are saved(proof of your story) and have no reply from OP most experienced traders will not trade with OP. The only suggestion I have for those in Tek's position when leaving fb like this is to seem less retaliatory and leave notes in the notes section. Something like "buyer left neg without replying to e-mails to resolve the problem" might be more appropriate. Good luck Tek, I'll still trade with you.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']The disc and the manual is in good shape. That's the other thing. The inside contents doesn't match with the box. Everything is so weird. The seller stated that it was sealed, meaning it should have contained the sealed plastic and security tape at least somewhere inside the shipping package.
I don't know what happened between the moment the seller shipped the copy and I received it.[/QUOTE]

Maybe it was opened and the mailman is a gamer and needed a good copy to replace his gutted gamestop copy?
Bad attempt at humor

The more I think about the facts and both sides. I really do think this might be a USPS thing.

How did the packaging look? Was it tampered with? Was it handwritten? When was the postmark?

If it was a USPS worker pulled a switcharoo they would have to try and hide it somehow. e.g. tape everything back up, use a new bubble mailer etc.

Seller = reputable, Buyer = unhappy

Something must have happened in the middle of departure and arrival.

[quote name='rmb']

OP left out some important facts and stated retaliatory fb was left when based on your side this is not true. Since I am sure your messages are saved(proof of your story) and have no reply from OP most experienced traders will not trade with OP. The only suggestion I have for those in Tek's position when leaving fb like this is to seem less retaliatory and leave notes in the notes section. Something like "buyer left neg without replying to e-mails to resolve the problem" might be more appropriate. Good luck Tek, I'll still trade with you.[/QUOTE]

I have left the nag. feedback before contacting anyone else and it is true.
The first experience of trading was held in this website and still don't know what to do when this kind of situation happens. So after a deal is made, I thought it was done done. Then I realized I could solve the issue by contacting mod. The mod told me to send a PM to the seller and so I did but I never ever have not responded to anyone's PM regarding this issue.

[quote name='RolePlayer']The more I think about the facts and both sides. I really do think this might be a USPS thing.

How did the packaging look? Was it tampered with? Was it handwritten? When was the postmark?

If it was a USPS worker pulled a switcharoo they would have to try and hide it somehow. e.g. tape everything back up, use a new bubble mailer etc.

Seller = reputable, Buyer = unhappy

Something must have happened in the middle of departure and arrival.[/QUOTE]

The package was a box and sealed with a tape. Inside, bunch of vinyls were protecting the copies so that the copies were not to be damaged. The address was hand written.
The guardian in my house threw the box away so I can't describe anything I don't remember.

[quote name='GUNNM']Yeah![/QUOTE]

Nice addition to the thread.

Buyer and Seller should resolve this outside of this thread at this point as OP's original question for the most part, has been answered. This should be a simple "Here's 3-4 bucks, sorry shit got fucked on its way to you" and its over.

I intentionally started this thread to get some advices from people who ever had experiences with this kind of weird cases since I THOUGHT the mod was more on to the seller's side since he had more feedback.

But now I know the mod is not and I got some answers I think it is time for this thread to be closed.
Sorry for bothering fellow CAGs, my big apology there. It was certainly not good idea to start such thread. Lesson learned.

some of the biggest scammers in the past have been very experienced traders, and yet up one day some of them decide to just start scamming and they disappear off the face of the earth, so its not unheard of

Sorta OT but I remember there was a big thread a year or so ago where a big time CAG seller(I think from Canada) just dissapeared leaving a whole host of incomplete sales. Does anyone know what happened to that issue?

Yeah, I expected a lot more/odder damage to the game than the pictures showed... like I thought it would have bite through the case and some odd virus and mold growing on it.

All this over the case of a $10 copy of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed? Lol, some people are OCD. If the game plays, slap it in a new case and print a new cover if you really need it that badly. The seller sounds like they tried their best, and even if they screwed you on the case, I really don't understand how you can be "very frustrated".

Bretts... when people buy a NEW and SEALED copy of a game they expect just that, not a chewed up case. Maybe you would be happy with that but most everyone would be furious.

[quote name='Alex2290']Bretts... when people buy a NEW and SEALED copy of a game they expect just that, not a chewed up case. Maybe you would be happy with that but most everyone would be furious.[/QUOTE]

No, I understand. Have you seen how UPS, Fedex, USPS handles their stuff. I don't expect anything to come in mint condition. I just feel like it would be one thing on a $60 game, but to me it seems like a lot of stressing out on a $10 game.

[quote name='Bretts31344']No, I understand. Have you seen how UPS, Fedex, USPS handles their stuff. I don't expect anything to come in mint condition. I just feel like it would be one thing on a $60 game, but to me it seems like a lot of stressing out on a $10 game.[/QUOTE]

I deal with up to 50 packages sent via USPS daily. I've not once seen nor heard of an item arriving in that condition as a result of shipping. Where is the plastic wrap? Where's the seal? Why are there chew marks? How would any of that be caused inside a sealed box with padding to protect the contents?

The assumption that it was caused by the postal service is absurd, and that the game was "switched" by a postal employee is even more so.

I am not on the side of the buyer nor am the seller. I am just stating my opinions on the matter... Either party could lie about this and there's really no proof it was shipped/received in stated condition. The transaction really should have been done through ebay or amazon for protection.

[quote name='Alex2290']I deal with up to 50 packages sent via USPS daily. I've not once seen nor heard of an item arriving in that condition as a result of shipping. Where is the plastic wrap? Where's the seal? Why are there chew marks? How would any of that be caused inside a sealed box with padding to protect the contents?

The assumption that it was caused by the postal service is absurd, and that the game was "switched" by a postal employee is even more so.[/QUOTE]

I guess you missed those big news stories where the postal workers were grabbing up Netflix and Gamefly envelopes en masse and the one guy had I think like 3,000 movies or games he stole?

If the game was sent media mail it could've been inspected en route and some unscrupulous worker COULD have swapped out the game for the one with the beat to hell case. You just never know.

While it's not the same thing, some of us who have done guide trading in the past have received them bent in HALF because the fuckin' idiot mailman tried to fold the package in two.:roll: So shit does get bent up and damaged en route.

I've also received mail from not only 1-2 streets either way from my own but also from whole neighborhoods away, so someone may have accidentally received the package and used/abused the game for a day, then delivered it to the OP.

Like I said, you just never know.

You also can't forget it could be the op himself. Maybe he has a dog and left it on the ground and the dog ate it to sh*t and now he wants to pull a fast one by blaming it on the guy he traded it with.

[quote name='dodgeme']You also can't forget it could be the op himself. Maybe he has a dog and left it on the ground and the dog ate it to sh*t and now he wants to pull a fast one by blaming it on the guy he traded it with.[/QUOTE]
A cat could have done that too, I've had my cat eat a dvd case before and leave teeth marks lol.

[quote name='blissskr']A cat could have done that too, I've had my cat eat a dvd case before and leave teeth marks lol.[/QUOTE]

O.O My cat is vicious. He doesn't eat dvds but he eats my arm -_-

FLOL, this is ridiculous. We've got a fucking regular whodunit going on here at CAG over a $10 game. OH NOEZ STAR WARS TEH FURSE UNLEEEEESHED ISN'T SEALED, LAUNCH ALL ZIG AND SUBMIT NEGATIVE FEEDBACK, POSTHASTE!

Tek MUST be trying to pull a con game:roll::roll::roll:. He obviously built up 30+ feedback just to throw it all away on pawning off dog chewed copies of cheap games. Again, :roll::roll::roll: for the sarcasm detecting impaired.

"Maybe a postal employee did it..." YEAH, A postal employee who just happened to have a beaten up case for SW:TFU (disc and manual mint though) for the same damn system, happened to encounter the package with that specific game sealed (using his X-ray vision, obviously), stole the package, opened the package and swapped out the sealed game for said beaten up copy, re-sealed the package, and sent it on its merry way. ARE WE BEING fuckING SERIOUS WHEN WE SUGGEST SUCH A SCENARIO? What are the odds? 1 in a trillion? 1 in a googleplex?

And sherisdoppel, you mentioned "The package was a box and sealed with a tape. Inside, bunch of vinyls were protecting the copies so that the copies were not to be damaged. The address was hand written.
The guardian in my house threw the box away so I can't describe anything I don't remember."

What do you mean "the copies". What exactly were the terms of this trade. Sounds like it was multiple games he sold/traded you? And only the one was in said "awful condition" or the incorrect condition as far as the terms of the trade/bill of sale went?

All I know is one of the two of you is lying. Either he sent you an opened/damaged SW:TFU that was supposed to be brand new and sealed with original factory shrinkwrap/plastic and any security stickers, or he did send you said sealed copy and you're trying to pull a fast one by switching it out with a damaged copy you have.

Personally, I'm heavily leaning toward the latter. Time to man up and fess up. It's okay if that's what happened, everybody tries to pull a fast one in their lifetime, you probably thought it would be easy peasy but didn't think it through. You have a "guardian" and seem very young, sound like youthful indiscretion...better to just come clean.

Sorry dude, but reading this thread and the nose knows:

2902643161_b32c32b070.jpg

And no, I'm not taking his side because I know him or have traded with him or anything of that fashion. I just call 'em like I see 'em.

I don't think I've ever interacted or traded with either of you. The only thing I saw suspicious in Tek's feedback was the one comment about "after some issues everything worked out." That was on the first page of his feedback. All the rest seemed on the up and up.

After some serious shipping hiccups everything went smooth!Imported from iTrader Chachithedog
20th November 2009
After some serious shipping hiccups everything went smooth!Imported from iTrader Chachithedog
20th November 2009

[quote name='yourlefthand']am I the only one who feels disappointed? This is not exactly what I would call a 'weird incident w/ pictures'[/QUOTE]
This is an incident that should not have ever been made public for our open speculation with no real knowledge of what has happened. People need to learn to communicate before posting stuff like this. If attempts are made to communicate and aren't replied to then do what you like. Me I'd contact a mod and let them decide what needs to be made public.

We'll never know what happened probably, but I think it was shitty of the OP to drop a neg without PMing Tek to try to work something out and then post here to garner sympathy. Even if it OP is 100% honest about how he received the game and the condition it was in, those two actions make me not want to ever trade with him.

If something isn't right with the trade, you should talk to the other party before scorching the earth with negative feedback, involving mods, and making everything public for speculation.

Just fucking communicate.

Seems likely that the "sealed" game was resealed and by someone who didn't care or did it poorly (even using a case that was clearly used/damaged).

The conspiracy theories about the post office, etc are laughable.

Anyone TRADING should be aware that a "sealed" copy implies new. I've seen CAGs list "Sealed" games but note they believe it might have been resealed due to irregularities. If a CAG saw THAT case and didn't think it was resealed or used--- something is wrong.

Further, it doesn't matter what the cost of the game was or what game it was. Clearly there is an issue. Does it need to be here for everyone to argue (and then play devil's advocate to the nth degree with hilarious fiction)? No.

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Yeah, I expected a lot more/odder damage to the game than the pictures showed... like I thought it would have bite through the case and some odd virus and mold growing on it.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. The OP's descriptions of the game, packaging, shipping type, etc. were incomplete. Also, had the OP said it was shipped by Priority Mail, there was no way I would've said the USPS opened it because as I said, they can open only Media Mail. But, the OP took that as "oh a gamer postal office employee opened my box and gave me their crappy Gamestop-like copy of a crappy game."

[quote name='rmb']OP left out some important facts and stated retaliatory fb was left when based on your side this is not true. Since I am sure your messages are saved(proof of your story) and have no reply from OP most experienced traders will not trade with OP.[/QUOTE]

Yep. Doesn't look too good for the OP's trading/buying future here.

Like I said, I have never not responded to anyone's PM regarding this issue and all I asked in the original post was if this kind of incident has happened to others so I can get some advice. I also said I'm not asking you guys to judge this incident.

So assuming that we are both not lying, are there any other possibilities that might have caused this issue? Who are we supposed to blame on?
Anyone had similar experiences? Any advices?

Fellow CAGs, that's all I asked. That really is all I asked.

[quote name='parKer']Agreed. The OP's descriptions of the game, packaging, shipping type, etc. were incomplete. Also, had the OP said it was shipped by Priority Mail, there was no way I would've said the USPS opened it because as I said, they can open only Media Mail. But, the OP took that as "oh a gamer postal office employee opened my box and gave me their crappy Gamestop-like copy of a crappy game."
[/QUOTE]

That was just an assumption and I never said it was a fact. You receive a poor copy instead of sealed new then your seller continuously assures you that he sent a new one. What would you think, then? That was my best guess.

I think that I had better speak up at least a little bit, seeing as my name was mentioned in a previous post. I didn't even realize I'd traded with TekJansen until karkyco had said something. I honestly don't remember what the items were, but what happened with me was this:

Basically from what I can recall, after receiving my items Tek told me immediately after that he was going to send mine, and did so. I wasn't given a DC number, which sucked, so I had to take his word for it that they were on the way. About a week and a half went by and I PMed him asking what was up since I hadn't gotten the games yet. He swore he shipped them, and a day later hit me back saying that he had written the address down incorrectly and seemed genuinely apologetic about it.

I gave him my address again and he offered to make it up to me by throwing in another game or some paypal, but I told him not to worry about it. A few days later the game showed up and all was well.

Tek was nothing but helpful and easy to contact about the mix-up. I'd definately trade with him again. I don't know what the hell happened to your stuff sheris, but I can vouch for Tek as a good trader.

[quote name='Chachithedog']
Tek was nothing but helpful and easy to contact about the mix-up. I'd definately trade with him again. I don't know what the hell happened to your stuff sheris, but I can vouch for Tek as a good trader.[/QUOTE]

He's a good man and I never said he was a bad trader.
I just want to know what happened after the item left his hand that caused the item to be in bad condition from factory sealed.

I got a game from GoHastings with bite marks like that :p

Really isn't noticeable, but since you were expecting a sealed copy... yeah...

Mailman does drugs and thought your game was cheese?

[quote name='sherisdoppel']
He's a good man and I never said he was a bad trader.
I just want to know what happened after the item left his hand that caused the item to be in bad condition from factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

oh, I've seen this several times before. There's a certain kind of bacteria that grows on the ink used on inserts. Under the right conditions, the bacteria thrives and feeds on the fibers of the insert, leaving the little "bite marks," which are actually bacteria colonies.

but really what the hell explanation were you looking for? and you weren't expecting people to figure out the history of the trade? all signs point to you making the thread to call out the trader and to qualify your own negative feedback. His negative was totally justified, apparently. Buyers can get negatives for being irrational and for not dealing with a situation on a mature level. Unfortunately, people like you (along with every amazon and ebay buyer out there) don't see the big picture. You think that if you get something that doesn't meet your expectations, that means you should instantly hand out a negative. it's supposed to be about the whole transaction. But if you don't communicate, you don't get any solutions. Maybe Tek would've given you a discount or something else to keep good will, but not anymore...and I totally see where he's coming from.

This thread is blown out of proportion. When I saw it yesterday, I instantly had the same feelings that some of the people had, about what happened, etc etc. I really see nothing gained by lying about it. It's too cheap of a game to hurt your chances of selling future items, and I also see no reason why the buyer would lie about it coming out of the package that way.

It's absolutly possible that a postal worker tampered with the mail. The idea that thousands of workers are all trust worthy and that this thing can't possibly happen is more absurd than it actually happening. It's been in the news before and it'll be in the news again. DID it happen? I don't know.

Another possibility? Since you don't have the original packaging, perhaps the package was heavily damaged along the way (got stuck in a machine, got dropped on the ground and kicked around, etc etc) and the workers who found it repackaged it? That to me sounds pretty likely.

Anyway, I'm answering your original question with some ideas of my own. As for everything else, this looks like a quality example of a future locked thread. Feedback is what it is. If you're not happy with the feedback left, you work it out with the person and mods. If you're not happy with the products you receive, you handle it the best you can. Unfamiliar with the rules and ettiquette here, he jumped the gun. It happens.

Some people in here are f'in mean. Lighten up folks, even if someone was being shady, it's a $10 item, not the end of the world. If you don't like the buyer, don't sell to him. If you don't like the seller, don't buy from him. Not brain science here.

On a side note, this sort of thing should absolutly happen to every Predators fan...

Last edited by a moderator:
do you have ocd or something? the case has some light scruffs, i dont see what the problem is. You got a good deal on it, you could go to gamestop and they'll give you a case for free im sure. This is no way warrants negative feedback

[quote name='ninja dog']oh, I've seen this several times before. There's a certain kind of bacteria that grows on the ink used on inserts. Under the right conditions, the bacteria thrives and feeds on the fibers of the insert, leaving the little "bite marks," which are actually bacteria colonies.

but really what the hell explanation were you looking for? and you weren't expecting people to figure out the history of the trade? all signs point to you making the thread to call out the trader and to qualify your own negative feedback. His negative was totally justified, apparently. Buyers can get negatives for being irrational and for not dealing with a situation on a mature level. Unfortunately, people like you (along with every amazon and ebay buyer out there) don't see the big picture. You think that if you get something that doesn't meet your expectations, that means you should instantly hand out a negative. it's supposed to be about the whole transaction. But if you don't communicate, you don't get any solutions. Maybe Tek would've given you a discount or something else to keep good will, but not anymore...and I totally see where he's coming from.[/QUOTE]

Maybe someone who had similar experience, that was what I was looking for. And I did communicate and still am.
I never left feedback for any bad intentions, but I figured out that I could resolve it there was no way to remove it. It was my bad move and admit it but this incident was just whole lot new to me and had no idea what to do.

[quote name='Cheapass24']do you have ocd or something? the case has some light scruffs, i dont see what the problem is. You got a good deal on it, you could go to gamestop and they'll give you a case for free im sure. This is no way warrants negative feedback[/QUOTE]

Maybe the OP is a collector and wanted a SEALED game to keep in their collection? There are ALOT of collectors on here who have whole shelves filled with sealed/mint games that nitpick the smallest little piece of dust on the cover or whatever.

I'm not one of them, but I still like my games(the cases get scuffed from use, it happens)to be mint/complete. Unless it's stupid cheap, I won't pick up an incomplete game.

I don't understand why everyone is raggin' on this guy. He paid for a game advertised as sealed and mint. He got a game that was opened with a damaged case. So what if the game is still playable, that's not the point. Like IATCG said, maybe he collects sealed mint games.

Some of you of you need to lay off because you know damn well you'd be mad too if someone sent you something that wasn't as advertised. If this guy is telling the truth, I believe a negative would be justifiable.

I hate to say it, but anything less than 100% feedback is the kiss of death on CAG. If you haven't (and no, I didn't read through the ENTIRE thread) - I'd contact a MOD if you feel you've been wronged. Plain and simple.

30+ feedbacks don't mean anything - we've seen CAGs go AWOL with more than that.

I can't believe this topic is still alive and hasn't been given the ol' lockdown as OP requested 2 pages ago

For all of those still speculating that I sent a sealed game that was in terrible condition, that was not the case. The game I sent was 100% brand new factory sealed and in excellent condition.

On a side note, the Predators are awesome and you all know it.

P.S. Red Wings suck, Blackhawks suck, Sharks suck, etc. But mostly Red Wings suck.

If his intent was fraud on his end (which sounds unlikely), it's probably the most boneheaded scheme ever. Paying to get a $10 game as-is and without any buyer protection other than community guilt means he didn't think the plan through at all. Especially considering there are many easier ways to be devious.

He mentions only getting the game from a "manager" and the packaging being thrown out by them. My bet is still on it being messed up along the way by one of the many (MANY) people in between the two of you.

[quote name='sherisdoppel']Like I said, I have never not responded to anyone's PM regarding this issue and all I asked in the original post was if this kind of incident has happened to others so I can get some advice. I also said I'm not asking you guys to judge this incident.[/QUOTE]

No, actually that's *EXACTLY* what you're asking, when you throw a topic such as this up. Not to mention, leaving out substantial, significant parts of the story in your original post. You specifically ask for advice from CAGs - well, here's the advice. Cut the bullshit. You left out critical information in your post, you opened this up to public scrutiny, and you gave negative feedback without so much as initiating contact with the guy.

YOU CLAIM YOU RECEIVED A PRODUCT NOT AS DESCRIBED IN THE TERMS OF THE SALE, YET YOU DIDN'T CONTACT THE SELLER FIRST AND FOREMOST! Instead, the first action is negative feedback and this thread to stir shit up? Survey says: SKETCHY!!!

EDIT: in regards to SEH's comments:
[quote name='SEH']
I don't understand why everyone is raggin' on this guy. He paid for a game advertised as sealed and mint. He ALLEGEDLY got a game that was opened with a damaged case. So what if the game is still playable, that's not the point. Like IATCG said, maybe he collects sealed mint games.

Some of you of you need to lay off because you know damn well you'd be mad too if someone sent you something that wasn't as advertised. If this guy is telling the truth, I believe a negative would be justifiable.[/QUOTE]

In regards to "doesn't matter if it's a $10 game, how would we like it if we received a game not as advertised" etc. - how would you all like it if you were the subject of fraudulent claims made against your person and the recipient of unwarranted negative feedback?

This is he said/she said. It's the OP's word against Tek's. Like I said, I just call 'em like I see 'em.

bread's done
Back