Weird Request

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
So i tried to explain an old commercial to someone, and then i really wanted to see it again myself and I am pretty good at finding shit on the net. But so far I have been SOL. So I turn to CAG. Its an instant coffee or cappuccino commercial where one woman goes into the kitchen and makes all sorts of weird noises like she has a machine making it. Thats about as much I can remember about it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanx in advance.

[quote name='Ikohn4ever']So i tried to explain an old commercial to someone, and then i really wanted to see it again myself and I am pretty good at finding shit on the net. But so far I have been SOL. So I turn to CAG. Its an instant coffee or cappuccino commercial where one woman goes into the kitchen and makes all sorts of weird noises like she has a machine making it. Thats about as much I can remember about it.

Any help would be appreciated, thanx in advance.[/QUOTE]

I know exactly the one you are talking about. A husband wakes up in the morning, make instant shit and than makes a whole bunch of noise pretending he making gourmet coffee for his sleeping wife. She comes out all loveydovey and he is like all "fuck yeah I made you some great coffee I rock"

I'll be damned if I could remember the brand (I want to say Maxwell's) but it had to have run in the early or mid 90s.

i rememer that i think it was one of those instant cappucino dealys but she was showing off to inpress some company whod come over pretending they had a cappucino machine. thing is im not sure if it was a one serving machine that used these weird instant cups or somethign you scooped out and measured yourself.

Yep, woman pretends she has a cappuccino maker to impress her somewhat snobby friends and its just instant mix.

I think the brand is called International Delight, though it could just be a Maxwell House or other basic coffee brand too.

bread's done
Back