Weird spoiler tag glitch

Nebenator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
12 (100%)
So I run the List of all free Xbox Live Marketplace content, and for some reason an extra pair of spoiler tags has been added right after the first line of every spoiler tag I already had. I can delete the extra spoiler code from my thread, but nothing happens (and when I hit "EDIT" the code returns).

I'm pretty sure the glitch started today. Any ideas?

I had that a couple months ago. I had to copy and paste the text out and put some other text like "Fixing glitch hold on" and saved the edit. Then copy the list back in. Not perfect but it allowed me to be able to fix that exact issue.

I ran into a glitch where if you clicked on the spoiler you end up on wombat's profile page. Is that the same thing?

[quote name='munch']I ran into a glitch where if you clicked on the spoiler you end up on wombat's profile page. Is that the same thing?[/QUOTE]

I don't think that was a glitch...

[quote name='munch']I ran into a glitch where if you clicked on the spoiler you end up on wombat's profile page. Is that the same thing?[/QUOTE]
It's a different problem, and I believe John fixed it. If i'm correct, users would hyperlink a picture of a spoiler tag to Wombat's profile page.

[quote name='jp0213']I had that a couple months ago. I had to copy and paste the text out and put some other text like "Fixing glitch hold on" and saved the edit. Then copy the list back in. Not perfect but it allowed me to be able to fix that exact issue.[/QUOTE]
It didn't work. I need a mod to revert my last few changes.

[quote name='reddjoey']I sent you a PM and posted a "fixed" list. Not a mod, just looking to help.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I copied the list you posted and edited it with the suggestion that you sent me in the pm. The list is back to normal, except the colors of the text are different.

[quote name='Nebenator']Thanks, I copied the list you posted and edited it with the suggestion that you sent me in the pm. The list is back to normal, except the colors of the text are different.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm not sure how that happened. I think the links are now blue. Perhaps someone here can help.

I'm not going to go through and fix it all (I'm lazy), but in the code of the post there's
[ COLOR=blue] [/COLOR]
around each url for some reason.

You could go through it removing both of those from around each link, but it'd be quicker to do a find/replace with and to get it back to the default link color.

[quote name='mguiddy']I'm not going to go through and fix it all (I'm lazy), but in the code of the post there's
[ COLOR=blue] [/COLOR]
around each url for some reason.

You could go through it removing both of those from around each link, but it'd be quicker to do a find/replace with and to get it back to the default link color.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I just noticed that and posted a fix. It was a pain. Thanks mguiddy

bread's done
Back