WeirdAss Weather

Specter

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey, we are having some weird ass weather here in Omaha, NE. Like getting no snow in December, and then getting dumped on in January(20 inches). But I think the past few days have taken the cake. The past few days its been like this:
f2761d96.jpg

Beautiful, 60 degree weather. A cloudless and breezy day. Pretty much perfect weather, especially considering that it is Feb. in Nebraska.

And THIS is what I woke up to today:
bad9595f.jpg

Snow, snow, and more snow. It's 15 degrees outside, snowing REALLY hard, and blowing all around. It's just CRAZY!

Anyone else having any WeirdAss Weather?

In Chicago we're having some strange weather. Yesterday my car said it was 60 out and I went around in just my t-shirt for the most part. Don't recall ever not needing a jacket in Feb.

Yeah, thats what it was like here yesterday. Me and my friends were running around town all day in shorts and t-shirts, and now you need a sweatshirt with a coat over it to go outside!

It's nuts! :shock:

I've seen snow, hail, thunderstorm, and sunshine all in one day. Coincidentally, it was also April 1st, so I think it's was God's idea of a prank.

Yeah, we've having pretty abnormal weather here in the Twin Cities. It was around 40 earlier in the week, and has been around 50 the last couple of days (we've had record high temperatures both yesterday and the day before). Of course, today it's back to about 28, right were it should be for this time of year. And now that most of the snow's melted, we'll be getting more later this week. It's been a really weird winter overall here.

[quote name='Moxio']Thank global warming![/quote]

You know I'm realy skeptical about global wamring now that I read Michael Crichton's new novel, State of Fear.

Upate, well, its been snowing here since this morning, really hard, and this is what my backyard looks like now:

13d97272.jpg

Here is the amount of snow on our table in the backyard:

IMG_0665.jpg

[quote name='BLarR']In Chicago we're having some strange weather. Yesterday my car said it was 60 out and I went around in just my t-shirt for the most part. Don't recall ever not needing a jacket in Feb.[/quote]

I know what you mean. Atleast it gave me a chance to wash my truck and change the oil.

it was 70 one day here, next day it was in the teens, and snowing. People from buffalo don't really complain about snow, ever since this happened
buffalo8.jpg
. We laugh at anything less than 2ft. FYI those aren't cars under thoses snow mounds..
nb4.jpg

that was back in 2001, amazing how much crap nature can unload in just 48 hours..

In the north east part of ohio its been like that. Yesterday, it was in the 50's and then it started raining and today its snowing and getting cold out.

bread's done
Back