Welcome to College. Here are some ground rules.

[quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

True, but people generally fear what they don't understand, in addition to things to which they've had little or no exposure. Seeing the world for what it is is a part of bettering oneself.[/quote]

There's very little I could imagine that I would've not been exposed to, you better not be thinking BJU is a school of sheltered kids. That school does have some sheltered people go there, but many are there because it's a good school or because they are made to go there.

[quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

True, but people generally fear what they don't understand, in addition to things to which they've had little or no exposure. Seeing the world for what it is is a part of bettering oneself.[/quote]

There's very little I could imagine that I would've not been exposed to, you better not be thinking BJU is a school of sheltered kids. That school does have some sheltered people go there, but many are there because it's a good school or because they are made to go there.[/quote]

It's such a good school that it's accredited!

. . . oh, wait. :dunce:

[quote name='vashnknives']There's very little I could imagine that I would've not been exposed to, you better not be thinking BJU is a school of sheltered kids. That school does have some sheltered people go there, but many are there because it's a good school or because they are made to go there.[/quote]

Do they know you're at a website with "Ass" in the title?

[quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

There's very little I could imagine that I would've not been exposed to, you better not be thinking BJU is a school of sheltered kids. That school does have some sheltered people go there, but many are there because it's a good school or because they are made to go there.[/quote]

. . . oh, wait. :dunce:[/quote]

They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.

[quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.[/quote]

I'd argue that God wants people to have as much sex as possible though. Why else would all the women I have sex with yell out his name all the time?

[quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.[/quote]

That's your BJU education at work, I'm guessing?

[quote name='MrBadExample'][quote name='vashnknives']There's very little I could imagine that I would've not been exposed to, you better not be thinking BJU is a school of sheltered kids. That school does have some sheltered people go there, but many are there because it's a good school or because they are made to go there.[/quote]

Do they know you're at a website with "Ass" in the title?[/quote]

They wouldn't care, no reason not to trust my judgement.

[quote name='vashnknives']They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.[/quote]

They aren't accredited because they aren't willing to teach properly, in ways that accredation boards would demand in order for them to stay accredited. From what I know, BJU has been "looking into becoming accredited" for years already. They're never going to be because, from what I understand, their academics don't cut it.

[quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

That's your BJU education at work, I'm guessing?[/quote]

lol, yeah, I was a computer science major and no I've never been very good at english or grammer, but I've seen worst.

edit: I took most of my english/grammer classes at a community college. They're too difficult at BJU :wink:

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='vashnknives']They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.[/quote]

They aren't accredited because they aren't willing to teach properly, in ways that accredation boards would demand in order for them to stay accredited. From what I know, BJU has been "looking into becoming accredited" for years already. They're never going to be because, from what I understand, their academics don't cut it.[/quote]

Supposedly something is in the mix for this year, but I'm not sure. I think it's somewhere on their website.

[quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

lol, yeah, I was a computer science major and no I've never been very good at english or grammer, but I've seen worst.[/quote]

:rofl: Nice.

[quote name='alongx'][quote name='vashnknives']They're not accredited because they don't won't to have to do what anyone else tells them to do, except God.[/quote]

They aren't accredited because they aren't willing to teach properly, in ways that accredation boards would demand in order for them to stay accredited. From what I know, BJU has been "looking into becoming accredited" for years already. They're never going to be because, from what I understand, their academics don't cut it.[/quote]

Word.

[quote name='Zman310'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

lol, yeah, I was a computer science major and no I've never been very good at english or grammer, but I've seen worst.[/quote]

:rofl: Nice.[/quote]

:rofl: My thoughts exactly.

first lets call him sheltered, then say he went to a crappy college, next we will say his mom is fat and ugly!!!

no matter what he says he will get flamed by you guys.

[quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='Zman310'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

:rofl: My thoughts exactly.[/quote]

lol, I could quit posting, but that wouldn't help my awful post count, would it.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']first lets call him sheltered, then say he went to a crappy college, next we will say his mom is fat and ugly!!!

no matter what he says he will get flamed by you guys.[/quote]

That one was all you, Casey.

[quote name='CaseyRyback']first lets call him sheltered, then say he went to a crappy college, next we will say his mom is fat and ugly!!!

no matter what he says he will get flamed by you guys.[/quote]

Personally, I'm trying to stay away from flaming. I'm just waiting for my openings for funny comments/comebacks. If he went to BJU that's his decision, I never would even consider it personally but that's what I love about this country, people get to do whatever the hell they want. Well except marry the person they love of the same gender (but that's another topic altogether).

[quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='Zman310'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='vashnknives'][quote name='MisterRaven'][quote name='CaseyRyback']so what if he was sheltered? If he went there, and enjoyed/bettered himself, who are we to judge?[/quote]

:rofl: My thoughts exactly.[/quote]

lol, I could quit posting, but that wouldn't help my awful post count, would it.[/quote]

Certainly! I mean, really--I'm obviously so concerned with my post count that I'm still under 150 posts after being here for a year. :roll:

Well, if it would help you read my posts, maybe I could paste them out of ms word into the post window, then everything would be easier for you. :roll:

[quote name='MisterRaven']
Certainly! I mean, really--I'm obviously so concerned with my post count that I'm still under 150 posts after being here for a year. :roll:[/quote]

You really are just looking for any reason to criticize this guy now aren't you?

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='MisterRaven']
Certainly! I mean, really--I'm obviously so concerned with my post count that I'm still under 150 posts after being here for a year. :roll:[/quote]

You really are just looking for any reason to criticize this guy now aren't you?[/quote]

I'm just in that kind of mood, which is why I'm going to get offline before I take things too far.

[quote name='tholly']i think i would kill myself if i had to go there[/quote]

That's a sin. Not allowed.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd argue that God wants people to have as much sex as possible though.[/quote]

Catholic?

[quote name='CokeCola'][quote name='tholly']i think i would kill myself if i had to go there[/quote]

That's a sin. Not allowed.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd argue that God wants people to have as much sex as possible though.[/quote]

Catholic?[/quote]

If your going to quote me can you at least fully quote me? I mean there was all of one more sentence in there.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']I'd argue that God wants people to have as much sex as possible though. I mean why else would all the women I have sex with yell out his name all the time?[/quote]

They can be Catholic too. Happy? Doesn't make as much sense, though.

http://www.pcci.edu/

They removed there bylaws and student conducts page ages ago, but you can order one of their books for free, and let me tell you, fucking funnier than the entirity of 'Get Fuzzy', 'Opus'. and 'Calvin and Hobbes' collections combined.

There was more to this, but for the sake of topic, it's been removed.

-The_K

wow. and i though my school was bad what with the no girls after midnight, no alcohol on campus (regardless of age), and all the rediculous rules we had in the dorms..

here's some gut-busters from the rest of the site..

Abercrombie & Fitch and its subsidiary Hollister have shown an unusual degree of antagonism to the name of Christ and an unusual display of wickedness in their promotions. In protest, we will not allow articles displaying their logos to be worn, carried, or displayed (even if covered or masked in some way).

Students may work in town until 10:25 pm on weekdays and midnight on weekends. Freshmen must have a prayer captain, assistant prayer captain, or upperclassman with them.

Email note: Due to the flood of objectionable content coming through outside email services, students may use only the filtered campus email system while on campus. Students may not access outside email services from the campus network.
wow.. my school blocking XBox Live doesn't seem so bad now..

Please note the statement concerning Abercrombie & Fitch under Men's General Dress.

bread's done
Back