Welcome to GGT #63's Putting Challenge. I am GGT. Now choose a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='ninja dog']Do you guys know what today is?

It's spoiler random shit day!
[/QUOTE]

Bro, you know what else today is?

It's Wednesday.

Hope Steam sale today is good. I need more games I'll never play. :bouncy:

Morpheme coding is the single most obnoxious thing I've ever had to do. Oh well.

Fixed my router...for now. Stupid Verizon PoS. It took two full resets, and a router name change to VerizonSucks to get it to work, but now my wireless DL speed is 15mb, instead of the .2mb I was getting last night.

Also, I love the mentality that pops up when a sale is announced. Gamefly sale today? I hope Assassin's creed brotherhood is 20.00!1!!!!

ugh, why did i impulse buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection with one day local shipping from amazon last night? and what the hell is A1?

because I got high, because i got high, because i got high

here's an extra sentence in a spoiler that contributes nothing

[quote name='icebeast']
TWISTEEDDDD-day
[/QUOTE]
TWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWISTED!!!
[quote name='seanr1221']Morpheme coding is the single most obnoxious thing I've ever had to do. Oh well.

Fixed my router...for now. Stupid Verizon PoS. It took two full resets, and a router name change to VerizonSucks to get it to work, but now my wireless DL speed is 15mb, instead of the .2mb I was getting last night.

Also, I love the mentality that pops up when a sale is announced. Gamefly sale today? I hope Assassin's creed brotherhood is 20.00!1!!!![/QUOTE]
Time to upgrade that router. :bouncy: I roll DD WRT on a WRT54G that I got for free because "it stopped working." Seems to work fine for me. :cool:

Also
OMG I HOPE ASSBROS IS 20.00!!!!11!!!
[quote name='ninja dog']ugh, why did i impulse buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection with one day local shipping from amazon last night? and what the hell is A1?

because I got high, because i got high, because i got high

here's an extra sentence in a spoiler that contributes nothing
[/QUOTE]
Impulse buying FTW!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

I'd nail both the mom and the daughter in that Tide green shirt commercial. Give them some new stains to remove.

Less than one hour until new Steam sales!! :bouncy:
a1steak.jpg

[quote name='ninja dog']ugh, why did i impulse buy Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection with one day local shipping from amazon last night? [/QUOTE]

That's actually the only game I asked for Christmas this year.

The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

Under the sea
Under the sea
Darling it's better
Down where it's wetter
Take it from me
Up on the shore they work all day
Out in the sun they slave away
While we devotin'
Full time to floatin'
Under the sea

Down here all the fish is happy
As off through the waves they roll
The fish on the land ain't happy
They sad 'cause they in their bowl
But fish in the bowl is lucky
They in for a worser fate
One day when the boss get hungry
Guess who's gon' be on the plate

Under the sea
Under the sea
Nobody beat us
Fry us and eat us
In fricassee
We what the land folks loves to cook
Under the sea we off the hook
We got no troubles
Life is the bubbles
Under the sea
Under the sea
Since life is sweet here
We got the beat here
Naturally
Even the sturgeon an' the ray
They get the urge 'n' start to play
We got the spirit
You got to hear it
Under the sea

The newt play the flute
The carp play the harp
The plaice play the bass
And they soundin' sharp
The bass play the brass
The chub play the tub
The fluke is the duke of soul
(Yeah)
The ray he can play
The lings on the strings
The trout rockin' out
The blackfish she sings
The smelt and the sprat
They know where it's at
An' oh that blowfish blow

Under the sea
Under the sea
When the sardine
Begin the beguine
It's music to me
What do they got? A lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band
Each little clam here
know how to jam here
Under the sea
Each little slug here
Cuttin' a rug here
Under the sea
Each little snail here
Know how to wail here
That's why it's hotter
Under the water
Ya we in luck here
Down in the muck here
Under the sea

[quote name='ninja dog']damn, that's cruel![/QUOTE]

You know what's cruel? Looking like I got in a fight with a bear because I tried to give my cat a bath and he tore me up.

Last time I bathed him, I put him in the shower, shut the door, turned it on, waited, dried him off with towel. Same deal. :bouncy:

Best part of that video is when the music goes UNDAH DA SEA!!! the first time just as the cat realizes what's going on and freaks the fuck out.

I'd be in for Recattear if I had a vagina.

But I don't!

Thinking about getting Modern Warfare 1 finally, but I dunno how good the single player is. And I don't want to play multiplayer with a bunch of gays.

[quote name='seanr1221']No way, New Vegas, Halo, BLOPS, ASSbros werent on sale in th gamefly sale! I totlly thought theyd be 20.00[/QUOTE]

remiq.net_17031.jpg

No, keep posting hentai.

Hm, should I buy Recettear, or should I spend more than twice as much and get Valkyria 2.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was so sad he didn't show up randomly in RE5. :([/QUOTE]

Same here. :(

[quote name='gunm']No, keep posting hentai.

Hm, should I buy Recettear, or should I spend more than twice as much and get Valkyria 2.[/QUOTE]

Get both.

VC2 demo felt like a low budget VC. Probably still pretty fun in that VC kind of way, but I passed.

Not to mention I hear the narrative is about 10x worse than the original, which has to set some kind of record.

[quote name='panzerfaust']VC2 demo felt like a low budget VC. Probably still pretty fun in that VC kind of way, but I passed.

Not to mention I hear the narrative is about 10x worse than the original, which has to set some kind of record.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the narrative is far worse, but the Valkyria Chronicles series just has such fun and unique gameplay that it's still worth playing.

I liked the story in the first VC.

The 2nd one does look kinda low budget which is why I'm having trouble getting myself to buy it even though I loved the original.

[quote name='gunm']Ok, so VC2 or Phantasy Star Portable 2? Both are $15.99.[/QUOTE]

I'd personally go with VC2, but both series are fun.

[quote name='panzerfaust']Not to mention I hear the narrative is about 10x worse than the original, which has to set some kind of record.[/QUOTE]

No, Eternal Sonata still holds that record (I've only played an hour or two of VC2 but I can tell you I at least care a little about the characters), for being a great game with worst story ever.

EDIT: Unless you meant that it is the biggest drop in narrative for a sequel, in which case it still doesn't win because Final Fantasy X-2 exists.

The VC characters with the little bios written about them and character traits had more personality than the main cast.

I still need to try all the early gen JRPGs (Eternal Sonata, Lost Odyseey, I'll kill myself before I play Blue Dragon).

[quote name='gunm']No, keep posting hentai.

Hm, should I buy Recettear, or should I spend more than twice as much and get Valkyria 2.[/QUOTE]

Don't buy either. Save your money for something good.

Or buy Valkyria 1 again.

[quote name='gunm']Ok, so VC2 or Phantasy Star Portable 2? Both are $15.99.[/QUOTE]

I haven't played VC2 but I love PSP2 so I say go with that.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']I was so sad he didn't show up randomly in RE5. :([/QUOTE]

Yet another letdown from RE5. =(

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']Sheva's tits.[/QUOTE]

Especially in the red riding hood alternate. :bouncy:
I've actually grown more fond of the game, and the DLC was fun.
Not RE4, but that would be hard to top.

mvc3 achievements leaked -- looks like a 3rd darkstalkers character is on the disc (lei lei if the leak is true). The rest are interesting but hard to tell anything concrete from (http://www.xbox360achievements.org/game/marvel-vs-capcom-3/achievements/):

Character Requirements: (These are specifically referring to playing with these characters)
-Make a team composed of Weapon-X test subjects, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only):
Wolverine/X-23/Deadpool.

-Make a team composed of those who dwell in the darkness, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only):
Morrigan/Felicia/????

-Make a team composed of women who can fly, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only):
Storm/Morrigan/Trish

-Make a team of three who have altered their bodies, and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only):
Iron Man/Spencer/Doom?M.O.D.O.K.? (Not too sure about this one)

-Make a team composed of the Big 3 and win a match. (Arcade/Xbox LIVE only):
Cap America/Iron Man/Thor. (Avengers)

-Settle things between former S.T.A.R.S. members in a Xbox LIVE match.:
Chris v. Wesker.

-Bring about an end to the Civil War in a Xbox LIVE match.:
Cap America v. Iron Man.

-Put an end to this game of spider and fly in a Xbox LIVE match.:
Spiderman? Taskmaster?

-Decide who is the true master of the fist in a Xbox LIVE match.
Akuma v. Ryu?

-Make a match on Xbox LIVE between the marquee characters for this game a reality.
Ryu v. Wolverine?

-Make a match on Xbox LIVE between a national hero and a killing machine a reality.:
Cap America v. M.O.D.O.K.?

[quote name='corrosivefrost']Especially in the red riding hood alternate. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

Sheva_Folklore_wallpaper_1_by_nicegal1.jpg

Her breasts are too big. And there can be only one:

2q9fmvd.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back