Welcome to GGT #63's Putting Challenge. I am GGT. Now choose a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name='distgfx']
nyd4pf_th.png
[/QUOTE]

Seriously. fuck Unlimited Trollzama.

yeah

THE AMERICAN WAY ALL THE WAY. fuck THOSE LOUSY SAVAGES OF THE MYSTICAL ORIENT. WE OUGHT TO ROUND THEM UP AND SHOOT THEM UP.

Anyway, I watched Inception today... finally. I really liked it. I have a predilection for crazy shit, so I guess that's not too surprising.

Right now, I'm gonna go download Samurai Shodown on that Neo Geo Station shit, because those games look better than the originals and I want to support that.

And then I'm going to buy Calladuty: Modern Warfare 1 on Steam and have that download so I can start it tomorrow while waiting for more Steam sales.

And then I'll probably watch a few more episodes of Fist of the North Star. It's not sophisticated in the least, but it's absurdly entertaining.

I wasn't joking about that comment earlier though. Better hide your wifes and mandated 1 child only.

Those Neo Geo releases on PSN are overpriced. I'll wait until they are $5 or less or maybe they'll go free on PSN+ (the current PSN+ discount is lol).

Going to try out the PS3 demos from yesterday: ME2, Dead Space2, and MAG. Then maybe I will start up Front Mission 3 or Sam and Max.

Yeah, the games are definitely overpriced. They appeal only to morons like me who will shell out. I likes 'em too much to not buy 'em.

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']....why is there a MAG demo now?[/QUOTE]

They're releasing a demo to increase interest in the game, but they forgot one big problem: MAG sucks dick.

Wow, that Homefront commercial I just saw looked hideous. Like, incredibly outdated.

My most redneck friend's Most Used Words in Facebook Status:

1.: Tn - used 16 times
2.: Hit - used 14 times
3.: Iam - used 14 times
4.: School - used 9 times
5.: Shit - used 9 times
6.: Weekend - used 8 times
7.: Camp - used 7 times
8.: Cell - used 6 times
9.: Beer - used 6 times
10.: Sleep - used 6 timesp

[quote name='Chacrana']I'm convinced that people only liked Golden Sun because when it came out, the idea of an RPG on a handheld was still novel. Both of the GBA games were actually pretty shitty, and even more generic than NIS' weeaboo shit.[/QUOTE]
+1

[quote name='Jesus_S_Preston']My most redneck friend's Most Used Words in Facebook Status[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

'Afore Jon P newit, erry thun gon wint heywhyr.

Finally downloaded/installed FEAR from my Steam sale purchase yesterday--I like how the game has a full cinematic to test out your config/specs. Reminds me why PCs are teh jawzome.

Haven't gotten to it yet. Actually, I only started the first Dead Space this past Saturday. It's ok so far, I guess.

My most used FaceBook Status words for this year:

fuck used 893 times
Death used 813 times
War used 657 times
Batman used 413 times
Destroy used 312 times
Unlocked 287 times
Kill used 279 times
Comics used 212
Immortal used 197 times
SHAZAM used 100 times

Man, the Street Fighter blu is fucking great.

Dead Space 2 demo... eh, I'll probably skip it. I'll wait for the reviews, and if they're good, I'll just go ahead and buy it. I really liked the first one, so I'm pretty sure I'll like this one too, so long as they don't really screw something up.

[quote name='Jimbo Slice']What'd you guys think of the Dead Space 2 demo? I thought it was pretty damn awesome.[/QUOTE]

I say... Day 1 purchase, PS3 so I can get the free dead space extraction.

All Dead Space needs is to fix or drop the tedious chore segments, and tone down the balls out shooting a bit and give us more of that freaky atmosphere that was so prevalent in the first couple hours.

Oh and the wall monster is the stupidest fucking enemy design I've seen in ages.

[quote name='gunm']I'm gonna do a JEKKI and trade off my copy of Barf by Sleep so I can get 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors.[/QUOTE]

I need to pick that one up myself. 999 looked pretty great. I love that kind of game, but they're rarely done well.

I just entered Hell. I think it's a great little game, I can definitely sit down and enjoy it quite a bit.

Not sure what else to say. I mean...the scores it has been getting are just...mind blowing. The game is 100% level design, maybe I just don't have an eye for brilliance.

Speaking of "don't play", I don't know what I was thinking giving the ME2 demo for PS3 a try...now I just want to play the whole fucking game. >_<

I guess I will just say "fuck it" for my PC playthrough of ME1, and just jump the fuck into ME2.

DoA Paradise is $14.40 @amazon. FC that if you can.

Amazon also has DoAX2 via inetvideo for $12.49.

I spoke to soon about ME2. I just realized I have over 1GB of DLC to download and install before I want to start the game. :p

[quote name='panzerfaust']super meat boy is enjoyable, but more...flash-game enjoyable.

is something going way over my head here?[/QUOTE]

Can I... can I call you panzyfaust?

[quote name='gunm']DoA Paradise is $14.40 @amazon. FC that if you can.

Amazon also has DoAX2 via inetvideo for $12.49.

I spoke to soon about ME2. I just realized I have over 1GB of DLC to download and install before I want to start the game. :p[/QUOTE]

danke.

I played all the on disc content in my campaign in ME2 since I was renting from gamefly. I'd like to play the DLC but it'd be nice to get it all on a disc at discount or something...

Just glad my entire crew is
alive and loyal
^_^

I still think Legion is a fucking badass.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']I am eating a T Bell Volcano Box. Oh how have I missed thee, let me count the calories. . .

This might take a while.[/QUOTE]

599 US dollars. Oops. I mean 1200 US calories.

Dead Space 2 demo was cool, but I need to finish the first one.

[quote name='panzerfaust']All Dead Space needs is to fix or drop the tedious chore segments, and tone down the balls out shooting a bit and give us more of that freaky atmosphere that was so prevalent in the first couple hours.

Oh and the wall monster is the stupidest fucking enemy design I've seen in ages.[/QUOTE]

I don't think I ever figured out how to really beat the wall monster. I always wildly spammed shots at the arms.

Super close to the end. Seriously, probably another 2-3 hours.

-------
The Special Features for the SF blu are fucking epic. The guidebook of how to translate things into whatever language Shadaloo speaks is awesome.

[quote name='BlueScrote']I don't think I ever figured out how to really beat the wall monster. I always wildly spammed shots at the arms.[/QUOTE]

The pregnant type fuckers on the wall who shriek?
You need to cut all the tentacles spread out on the wall quickly, as it shoots out replacements if you take too long. The best way to do it, really, is to use the telekinesis to pick up explosive canisters and fling them at it. Quicker and you take less damage, most likely. One of the other weapons might work well, but I was usually captain plasma cutter.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']Super close to the end. Seriously, probably another 2-3 hours.
[/QUOTE]

If you're talking about the Levianthan boss, that's halfway. If you're talking about the pregnant wall sac things, they show up in like chapter 4 or 5, I think.

Wiki has the earliest listing for one at chapter 7, which is just over halfway.
http://deadspace.wikia.com/wiki/Guardian

Buying the shit out of cheap Steam and iOS games and all I've been playing is a free game where you drop coins that push other coins to get them to fall.
Like those old ticket machines at arcades.

[quote name='Chacrana']I need to pick that one up myself. 999 looked pretty great. I love that kind of game, but they're rarely done well.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I tried playing that Jake Hunter game once and :puke:

I'm currently playing 999 though and it's honesty one of the best of it's kind. It's really done well.

[quote name='corrosivefrost']The pregnant type fuckers on the wall who shriek?
You need to cut all the tentacles spread out on the wall quickly, as it shoots out replacements if you take too long. The best way to do it, really, is to use the telekinesis to pick up explosive canisters and fling them at it. Quicker and you take less damage, most likely. One of the other weapons might work well, but I was usually captain plasma cutter.[/QUOTE]

The machine gun type thing worked pretty well on those fuckers, too. But yeah, plasma cutter was my fave weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back