Welcome to Referral Central! 1 THREAD/MEMBER - 30 Day Waiting Period - 3 Bumps/Day

[quote name='Rickyraws']help me please! (if you do the stamps.com thing, you won't need to pay)
Text

you can also sign up, and do the same thing i'm doing[/quote]

not a place for your referral link. Have to wait a month before you make a thread

I hardly ever post in forums and when I decided to this past week for referrals I neglected to read this thread first. Especially since I mistakenly posted two entirly different threads.
I understand the need for one thread per site but not one thread per user.
Can I add / edit to my own thread and then change the thread name?
if so, please post the thread that shows me how. I started to go through page by page in this thread, but most of it was conversation.
and also can you delete my other post titled "sports betting" ? thanks

I hardly ever post in forums and when I decided to this past week for referrals I neglected to read this thread first. Especially since I mistakenly posted two entirly different threads.
I understand the need for one thread per site but not one thread per user.
Can I add / edit to my own thread and then change the thread name?
if so, please post the thread that shows me how. I started to go through page by page in this thread, but most of it was conversation.
and also can you delete my other post titled "sports betting" ? thanks

Your entitled one thread per user (as it stated in the title of this thread) .. you can change your title of your one thread by edit-> go advanced.

greencandyman: This ain't the thread to place referral links. You're welcome to create 1 thread in this section though.

What if someone created a thread for referrals but the site went down or turned out to be a scam? Could they make a new one for a different site?

[quote name='The0ne']What if someone created a thread for referrals but the site went down or turned out to be a scam? Could they make a new one for a different site?[/QUOTE]

You'd simply edit your top post, and/or title as needed.

Well, this is my first post, so I don't have much leverage at all, but...

I completely understand why the 30 day rule was set in place, and I can see why this wouldn't be a good idea, but if the admins/mods are willing, could new members maybe submit threads to them via PM or something else for approval? I was going to post a pretty extensive guide to getting points on a site (with my referral link, of course), but I was pretty discouraged by this 30 day rule. I'll probably forget about this site by then... no offense to you guys, but that's just how it is with me. I'm not exactly patient. :(

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)

[quote name='Tiki767']Well, this is my first post, so I don't have much leverage at all, but...

I completely understand why the 30 day rule was set in place, and I can see why this wouldn't be a good idea, but if the admins/mods are willing, could new members maybe submit threads to them via PM or something else for approval? I was going to post a pretty extensive guide to getting points on a site (with my referral link, of course), but I was pretty discouraged by this 30 day rule. I'll probably forget about this site by then... no offense to you guys, but that's just how it is with me. I'm not exactly patient. :(

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)[/QUOTE]
Try pm'd Foladar and let him know about your idea....just in case he doesn't see this.

[quote name='Tiki767']Well, this is my first post, so I don't have much leverage at all, but...

Thanks in advance for any replies. :)[/QUOTE]

The point of the 30 day rule is that you won't forget about the site and is for active CAGs. It isn't a dumping ground for every schmo wanting to spam referral links.

Okay. My bad, then. Maybe I'll stick around, maybe I won't, but I realize no one probably wants me here anyways if I'm not active. :p

I think the 30 day rule is great. When I joined and tryed to post it told me I had to wait. I was fine with it. Its a smart thing. It stops 1000000 people from joining and super spamming with multi-accounts. I like it. Also, the one conga per person is fair. It stops 1 person from taking advantage. Great rules.

question about referral sites cuz im new to this stuff and im just testing it out but how can you tell if one site is a scam or not cuz i think i found a good site but im not sure.

[quote name='Brooklynnets24']question about referral sites cuz im new to this stuff and im just testing it out but how can you tell if one site is a scam or not cuz i think i found a good site but im not sure.[/QUOTE]
Ask here.

www.trainn.org freebie sites are very good if you come across it.

freepay not that great any more

I'm sure most of you have heard the hype about the free 360 deal from trainn. I've gotten some positive feedback from some friends of mine, but I want to know what you guys think. I just registered (http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5526892, if anyone wants to help a guy get a few referrals and leave the stone age >.>), but have yet to do the 1 offer thing. That way, I can get the necessary referrals before I try any offers (NOT giving out credit card info), or I can back out if its a no-go. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. :D

[quote name='HarmfulDesign']I'm sure most of you have heard the hype about the free 360 deal from trainn. I've gotten some positive feedback from some friends of mine, but I want to know what you guys think. I just registered (http://www.360Elite4free.com/index.php?ref=5526892, if anyone wants to help a guy get a few referrals and leave the stone age >.>), but have yet to do the 1 offer thing. That way, I can get the necessary referrals before I try any offers (NOT giving out credit card info), or I can back out if its a no-go. Any help you can give will be greatly appreciated. :D[/QUOTE]

[quote name='cooldude88']could anyone please pleaseeeee help me out? here's my referral link. ( im new here..hope im not making a mistake by posting this here). It's.... http://gifts.freepay.com/?r=45916806 .... sign up, complete an offer and refer it to your friends, its legit :) thanks!![/QUOTE]

Not the thread to be posting referral links. You can, however, do so in your signature, or post in your own thread. Good luck with it!

[quote name='DeNyd']hey everyone i am new to this site and will be posting a thread in a month..[/QUOTE]
Welcome. Enjoying earning freebies!

I'm a bit confused about the conga thing. If there's already a thread about website A can I make a thread with a ref link too or do I have to post it in their thread? Also, am I aloud to bump the thread or no?

Also, I had an idea about offering a reward for the #XX person to ref under me? Is that allowed? Thanks.

Low payout minimum and referral program! Very fun! Great for the kids! Get signed up under me and I’ll go down my referral list daily and answer your questions. This will help your earnings! Us CAGs get get together and go answer each others questions for maximum earnings.

(you get the most earnings when you write a question, after answering 20 questions. The payout minimum is five cents, I've received two payments thus far.)

http://www.pickjack.com/register.php?r=corycubed

Also visit my blog for PayPal payment proofs;

http://corycubed.wordpress.com/2009/03/28/pickjack/

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's to hoping these 30 days go by quick, of course by the time they do Lockerz will probably already be open to the public. I'm always late to the party when it comes to things like this...

*SIGH*

[quote name='NineWest']Here's to hoping these 30 days go by quick, of course by the time they do Lockerz will probably already be open to the public. I'm always late to the party when it comes to things like this...

*SIGH*[/QUOTE]
same here lol

but yet hope there's enough for the both of us =D

Hi there, Experienced trainn user here, looking to do a referral on yourfree360games.com for someone in exchange for freebie cost (15$)

Will go green and stay green for approval ;)

Please hit me up through PM if interested.

16228047.png

where can i post my referral link???

im paying 10 bucks for referrals...pm me

im legit..im new to this and just trying to make extra cash

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Bazz']I need one person to sign up under my referral signature I will give someone $5.00 if they do please.[/QUOTE]

Not the thread to do it in. You're welcome a new one to find people though. :)

[quote name='playing mantis']Can we post referral links directly in our Referral Central thread? Or should that only be done by PM?[/QUOTE]

If it is in your own thread, you can.

bread's done
Back