Welcome to the All New Cheap Ass Gamer!

[quote name='guinaevere']I've had that for a few pages. I wound up having to click a specific page number and then navigate from within the thread from that point. It may be tied into how many posts per page you have selected. I've had that with 100+ posts per page. I've bumped back down to 50 posts per page and haven't experienced that since.[/quote]

i mean thats not really a fix for the problem, its just a temp solution, any idea if someone is actually working on fixing this?

Any chance that deleting blog posts can actually delete blog posts? I accidentally hit the wrong button while typing up a blog post and I just wanted to delete it and start over again, but after clicking on delete, it does nothing but replace the text of the post. It doesn't actually remove it from the listings, at least as far as I can tell, so I wanted to know if it's possible to actually allow us to remove blog posts from existence?

A lot of times I surf at Cheapyd.com (because work hasn't blocked that page yet) and the links for forum you're in, "forum" and "Cheap Ass Gamer" revert back to Cheapassgamer.com. This didn't used to happen before CAG 2.0. Also, I believe the top link for "Forums" links back to Cheapassgamer.com. Any chance on changing it back to how it used to be?

[quote name='guinaevere']Send CheapyD a PM requesting the name change. And then engage your Patience.[/QUOTE]

Thanks very much. Will do.

I thought it was mentioned in this thread, but I can't find it now. How do we put an image in a post, where it's small, but clicking on it enlarges it?

[quote name='guinaevere']I thought it was mentioned in this thread, but I can't find it now. How do we put an image in a post, where it's small, but clicking on it enlarges it?[/quote]

They have to be from your personal CAG Photo album. You have specific links available...for example:

thumbcn3.png

Pasting the bottom link in any thread, would show up like this:
[img-c=70]211[/img-c]

the page loads super slow, and logs me out so frequently it's as if it's playing a practical joke on me. i will chalk this up to the soft launch. It's def. an improvement though.

I'm not sure if this has been suggested yet but can we return color to the iTrader rating symbols. Green smiles and red mad faces. All gray just blend together.

This might've been asked already, but I haven't been around lately. What's with the size limit on text in signatures? Is that ever gonna go away? My "All for the Empire" just looks puny there.

When I use the 'Quick Links' / 'Subscribed Threads' link , I get an older version of the page than when I use the pulldown 'Go'/type version found on most pages , which is always a new version of the Subs .

The body { min-width:1000px; } style is causing the smilies popup window to be gigantic in my Firefox.

Also the new post editor buttons are beautiful but the light gradient at the bottom makes a few of them kind of difficult to make out at a glance. Any chance of darkening that, or maybe just going to a flat color background?

[quote name='metaly']The body { min-width:1000px; } style is causing the smilies popup window to be gigantic in my Firefox.

[/quote]

I second this... I'm a smiley whore and it's driving me nuts that I have to keep scrolling to the right to get the smiley I want. :cry:

[quote name='metaly']The body { min-width:1000px; } style is causing the smilies popup window to be gigantic in my Firefox.

Also the new post editor buttons are beautiful but the light gradient at the bottom makes a few of them kind of difficult to make out at a glance. Any chance of darkening that, or maybe just going to a flat color background?[/quote]
Get a better monitor.:cool:

Hmmm... I must have something that prevents the window from resizing...
But yeah, the tables don't need to be as big as they are (at least for me they are big...). To not have a lower scrollbar my window needs to be 1015 pixels wide. I don't see why they couldn't be shrunk down.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I second this... I'm a smiley whore and it's driving me nuts that I have to keep scrolling to the right to get the smiley I want. :cry:[/quote]Thanks for jinxing me. Now that I've read this, I've experienced this problem twice.

[quote name='John']Whoops, that wasn't supposed to be in there - fixed.[/quote]

Yay...
Now I can have the window be ~360 pixels without having a horizontal scrollbar.:bouncy:

I'm trying to go into the Regional Deals page and it won't let me click on the Northeast section to see ALL threads for that board. I can only go into the most recent thread that's listed.

The search function isn't working for me.

I'm using Firefox 3.0.1 with a few add-ons. I have used it in the past with no problems but now it is just taking me to a blank white screen with this url.

bread's done
Back