Welcome to the Midwestern USA Regional Video Game Deal Forum!

Too bad there aren't any Meijer's in the Twin Cities. I just moved up from Shampoo-Banana, IL and they would have those crazy BOGO half-price sales on the weekends. I envy you MI and IL Meijer folks!
DO any of you MN or western WI CAGs know if any Funcos are left? Or, did Gamestop swallow them all?
BTw...we do have Half-Price Books in the TC's. Very sweet place to find games and guides.

[quote name='chickenhawk']SO, OTM...where's our peacock logo? SLACKER!![/QUOTE]

hey fucker i got a real job i need to be worrying about... i gotta finish a 70 page catalog by the 1st of november. peacock logo gets worked on during lunch. Plus i cant rush it, its gotta make the other regions cock envy.

[quote name='jshendel']Any Central Iowa peoples here? I need some gaming buddies for I am ever so lonely
:([/QUOTE]

WDSM, IA in the house!!!

[quote name='onetrackmind']hey fucker i got a real job i need to be worrying about... i gotta finish a 70 page catalog by the 1st of november. peacock logo gets worked on during lunch. Plus i cant rush it, its gotta make the other regions cock envy.[/QUOTE]

Hey, what do you always say? Work is for fuckers....or wait....it's suckers isn't it? :lol:

I have a real job too...it's evident by the edit I made to my sig yesterday around 5:30pm central time. ;)

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: i used NBC's 70's logo as a reference when i drew it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, nice work! We need to get Cheapy to add it to the OP. Maybe we can get it as an icon or something to put under our avatar like those ones if you have a high score on an arcade game.

[quote name='onetrackmind']its offical we have the most amazing region... hands down

the other regions are gonna have cock envy for sure[/QUOTE]

couldn't agree more

[quote name='tickdude']Too bad there aren't any Meijer's in the Twin Cities. I just moved up from Shampoo-Banana, IL and they would have those crazy BOGO half-price sales on the weekends. I envy you MI and IL Meijer folks!
DO any of you MN or western WI CAGs know if any Funcos are left? Or, did Gamestop swallow them all?
BTw...we do have Half-Price Books in the TC's. Very sweet place to find games and guides.[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the Twin Cities. Yeah HPB is pretty sweet whenever you can actually get your hands on stuff (the one I usually frequent tends to have employees hogging the good stuff).

Oh, and now I now enter in the Midwest CAG Division reporting from the good ole Twin Cities of Minnesota and representing Circuit City for all CAGkind. :D

Oh.. and...

spankmeav3cb.gif
= :drool: :hot: :drool: :drool: :D

[quote name='shipwreck']Alright, we are from the midwest and we are tolerant of alternative lifestyles. :)[/QUOTE]

I certainly hope so!! Nice graphic.

Nice addition to the forums.

I have to admit some of the Fry's posters are annoying. Some guy chimed in on the Digital Devil Saga 2 @ outpost.com thread saying "just spend a few bucks and drive into the store and get it for $37.99". I said something like "that's a thousand miles or so for me buddy". They seem to think such wonderful electronics stores exist everywhere.

We've got Meijer at least, though, a viable less-evil alternative to the evil Walmart empire.

[quote name='clariste']I saw a white peacock on the side of the road this morning.[/QUOTE]

i blame the north western divison for such atrocities

[quote name='onetrackmind']i blame the north western divison for such atrocities[/QUOTE]

:rofl:

actually, there are many breeds of peafowl, and yes i have a white one

[quote name='onetrackmind']:rofl: wow people are actually rocking the peacock logo! AWESOME! i need to put one in my sig[/QUOTE]

Atleast Im doing it in a slighting fashion. :p

[quote name='Krunks']L.C. Represent! (Little Chute, if anyone even has heard of it)[/QUOTE]

I grew up in Kaukauna, but now Live in Madison. Speaking of which, who is this comic book guy that a previous poster referred to? I never buy guides, but I'm curious if he's hoarding games too since I never see anything decent in the clearance sales.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I guess it doesn't get any more "mid"west than the KC area ...[/QUOTE]
The population center of the US is in MO.

centers.gif

I changed the color scheme on the Midwest CAG logo and linked it to the forum.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']So I guess it doesn't get any more "mid"west than the KC area ...[/QUOTE]
The population center of the US is in MO.

centers.gif

[quote name='onetrackmind']dont know if you want my rainbow one of the blue and orange one
midwestcag9ab.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Gotta go with the rainbow one. ;) Thanks!

Born Madison, WI and educating in Milwaukee. I hate having to visit my parents in Madison during holiday time, almost always miss deals due to comic book guy hoarders.

bread's done
Back