Welcome to the Northeast USA Regional Video Game Deal Forum!

[quote name='varsitygamer']This might be a longshot, but does anyone have the Grand Opening flyer for the Enfield, CT Best Buy opening tomorrow? I'm on campus, otherwise I would have mine from home. I'd appreciate scans if someone does happen to have it, i'd appreciate them greatly.

thanks,
stew[/QUOTE]

You can find it on BestBuy.com. Click on "Weekly Ad" and enter your zipcode (06082) right? I looked at your ad and it was the normal one with a extra picture on it that shows there is a new grand opening. I didn't see any special deals however.

apparently there was a grand opening sale supplementary today in the Hartford Courant. So that's what I'm looking to track down... I'll probably just have my sister at home scan it once she is around. Otherwise i have to wait till my girlfriend gets out of work tonight and can call me and read it off.

[quote name='encendido5']The Best Buy grand opening on 5th and 44th is tomorrow. Anybody going?[/QUOTE]

Do you know if there's going to be any special deals going on there? They had some flyers in front of the store I go to, but I didn't get a chance to get one on the way out because security and front door people were busy trying to get this homeless guy out of the store. He tried to fight one of the guys, it was sadly amusing.

[quote name='evophile']Do you know if there's going to be any special deals going on there? They had some flyers in front of the store I go to, but I didn't get a chance to get one on the way out because security and front door people were busy trying to get this homeless guy out of the store. He tried to fight one of the guys, it was sadly amusing.[/QUOTE]

No clue, though I will try to check it out tomorrow at some point. Apparently there were no real deals when the one in Chelsea opened so I'm not expecting too much for this one.

It will be great to buy something online and pick it up in 5 minutes though.

By the way, the new best buy has tons of gamer's gift cards. I picked up 3 for myself. They are by the PSP stuff. They are blue and silver.

[quote name='ironmouse']Amherst in College, Framingham at home[/QUOTE]

Please tell you don't go to UMass... Because if you did calling it a "college" is kind. I call it a violent party daycare center.

[quote name='jimbo12457']Coolest guy from NH here

Dont listen to anything smellhasreturned might say, im better :hot:[/QUOTE]

You're both wrong. I'm the coolest guy from NH here. :D

TBW

[quote name='David85']Please tell you don't go to UMass... Because if you did calling it a "college" is kind. I call it a violent party daycare center.[/QUOTE]

Truthfully the kids at this school like to give it a bad rep. We party a lot, but there is no way we party as much as our rep leads people to believe. Plus I'm not in a blow off major. Pre-vet doesn't have those nice no class friday schedules.

bread's done
Back