Well I am a victim of Misfortune

mercilessming

CAGiversary!
Feedback
30 (100%)
I bought a Falcon (10-30-2007) manu date Xbox 360, and with no signs of failure it died on me today. I love the xbox 360 and can't say anything bad about it other than it died today and I must send it back just barely under a 1 year warranty coverage.

My problem was not RROD, but rather just freezing "mostly" under 3~5 minutes of gaming and 1 out of 3 times of streaming video from the server it would freeze. But every time playing Games (arcade, demo, and from DISC) it would freeze during gameplay. I tried with, cache cleared, hard drive removed and camera detached etc.

Microsoft Help was great however, no patronizing help desk, just straight forward did you do this/that and another well then here we go, and I await mailing info and 15 day hopefully I will back in business.

Last edited by a moderator:
YES MS was very helpful to me when my 360 died from RROD. They sent me a box, I packed it up, sent it away, they received my 360 & Mailed it back to me within 12 hours of receiving it.....very QUICK

[quote name='mike.m']I was kind of sad. I'm not part of the coffin club because they made me send it in my own box.[/QUOTE]

I kept my 2 boxes , maybe next time they can just send me a label . :lol:

bread's done
Back