Well I just bought a 31 dollar hat at the mall..

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
does that mean I'm kicked out of cag on general principal?

Yah don't know what possesed me to either, it's a white spurs hat with grey and white spurs written above the brim. Certainly not worth 31 dollars (33 with tax)

The good news was I bought Monster Inc on dvd for 9 bucks though that might not be so hot either...

r1s3n

u better peel off the damn new era sticker.

wtf with all these ppl trying to be trendy now and leave the sticker on,

dat shit begins to peel itself and it jus looks nasty...

not everybody is celebrety status and can buy like 100 hats at a time, freakin stop trying to be!

got damn man...

Monsters Inc for 9 is good. If you get $33 worth of enjoyment out of your hat then more power to you. I wouldn't have bought it.

how many hats do you have? i have one. when it breaks i'll buy another. i've never owned more than one hat at a time...don't know why. kinda like shoes. i have boots for winter, tevas for summer, and church/work shoes for dressing up. when they wear out i buy a pair to replace them.

Well, it was probably over priced but I own tons of hats that were expensive. I mean I won't deny I'm a sucker for the same baseball hat in a different fashion so I have nothing negative to say.

Its not worth 31 dollars cause its a spurs cap. I dont mind spending money on sports stuff , but thats just the die hard Bulls fan talking.

Nah, I wouldn't call somebody on buying something for 31 dollars. Unless it was a hat or something stupid like that.

Oops!

[quote name='bobo2k4']Its not worth 31 dollars cause its a spurs cap. I dont mind spending money on sports stuff , but thats just the die hard Bulls fan talking.[/QUOTE]

What he said. I've lost track of all the Bulls, Timberwolves, White Sox, Cubs, and Packes merchandise I've purchased over the last 10+ years, although I don't often wear hats anymore due to my spiked hair/big head.

yeah hats are kinda a bitch to buy, cause the cheap ones are ugly, but i wouldnt pay more than 20 and change for one

I wouldn't have spent that much on just a hat, but if you get enjoyment out of it and feel you've gotten your moneys worth out of it, more power to you.

I usually buy hats from Champs when they have sales on them. I will pay only from 12- 17 dollars for a fitted hat. Only time I broke that rule was in San Francisco when I bought my Giants hat.

I bought a $32 dollar hat once as well, a nice cowboy hat, with metal skulls, though i got it for less with my Hot Topic Frequent Buyers Card

[quote name='gaelan']how many hats do you have? i have one. when it breaks i'll buy another. i've never owned more than one hat at a time...don't know why. kinda like shoes. i have boots for winter, tevas for summer, and church/work shoes for dressing up. when they wear out i buy a pair to replace them.[/QUOTE]

You prolly think you're "teh cheap"

I taped a small cardboard box on my head. With costco masking tape attachingit.

[quote name='javeryh']I can't wear most hats because my head is so freaking big - I'm practically Bonk.[/QUOTE]

BONK!!! BONK!!! YOU SAID BONK!!!! ALL HAIL TG16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn americans, why did you people have to support sega? What did NEC ever do to you? ::goes to a corner and cries::

bread's done
Back