Well, I'm done.....finally! (military related)

The Gifuto

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
Yesterday was my last day in the IRR (Individual Ready Reserve), so my 8 year contract with the Marine Corps has been completed. No more threat of call-ups or being recalled for me. I doubt anyone actually cares, but I just thought I'd share my elation. Also, good luck to those CAGs still in the military.

Glad to hear your safe and sound, DevilDog. Now, that you're a full-fledged civvie, how are you going to spend your time? Actually, you've probably been out for at least two, still, best of luck!

[quote name='rallen']Glad to hear your safe and sound, DevilDog. Now, that you're a full-fledged civvie, how are you going to spend your time? Actually, you've probably been out for at least two, still, best of luck![/quote]

Smoking hemp and letting my hair grow long. Actually, I'm currently working in the ever-exciting field of accounting. Thanks for the best wishes.

Hope they don't actually try to call you since I've heard they're starting to recall ex-military whose contracts have been finished.

[quote name='The Gifuto'][quote name='rallen']Glad to hear your safe and sound, DevilDog. Now, that you're a full-fledged civvie, how are you going to spend your time? Actually, you've probably been out for at least two, still, best of luck![/quote]

Smoking hemp and letting my hair grow long. Actually, I'm currently working in the ever-exciting field of accounting. Thanks for the best wishes.[/quote]
Ahh mild mannered accountant by day... then what by night? Accounting is obviously a way that you pull attention away from your secret identity. :wink:

bread's done
Back