well my day just blew.......

MorbidAngel4Life

CAGiversary!
My Dad and I were going up to K-Mart in Richmond, and everything was going alright. then when we were coming home at about 7:30 P.M., when it was dark out, a full sized dog jumped out in front of our car. we couldnt stop in time and killed it. ive been traumatized since. i mean just the sounds and visions are burned into my memory....... i dont think ill ever forget this. and to make matters worse, it might be my freinds dog that i live about 2 houses down from. if it is, im going to feel even worse. so, all in all, my day fucking sucked. :cry:

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']My Dad and I were going up to K-Mart in Richmond, and everything was going alright. then when we were coming home at about 7:30 P.M., when it was dark out, a full sized dog jumped out in front of our car. we couldnt stop in time and killed it. ive been traumatized since. i mean just the sounds and visions are burned into my memory....... i dont think ill ever forget this. and to make matters worse, it might be my freinds dog that i live about 2 houses down from. if it is, im going to feel even worse. so, all in all, my day fucking sucked. :cry:[/quote]

Well...at least you know who's paying for the new fender.

the only thing that happened was some of the poor dogs blood got on our hood.

Oh man, geez, that painted such a nasty picture; I didn't expect you were talking about something this nasty here; how fast were you guys going, 90? I mean that would take quite some hit...

::vomits::

With all the deer that get hit around here, and the fact that deer-hunting like a state-wide passtime during the fall how can you really be that traumatized?

I mean, if I were driving and hit a dog:
1. I'd thank God that it wasn't a person.
2. I'd doubly thank God that it wasn't a child.
3. I'd look at the damage on my car.
4. I'd move the animal out of the street
5. I'd then check the animal for tags.. if they have them, I'd remove the tags from them a pay a visit to the owner.

All in all, I wouldn't feel bad for the animal that much at all, but rather the people who loved that animal.

Okay, here's my story. I felt so bad about this. I was traveling through a small town on the main road. The houses were maybe 15-20 feet from the road. This little puppy was running circles in the front yard. I was cruising at 30MPH. The dogs owner was on the porch. Right as I drove by the house the puppy decided to make a big circle out to the road and the back tire of my truck hit him. I looked in the rearview mirror and it was flopping around and the owner took off running in the house. I felt like an ass, even though it wasn't my fault. I ruined this persons week, killed a cute little puppy, and it wasn't instant. I used to inspect houses and was running late for an appointment so I had no time to stop. And I'm a coward who couldn't face the owner anyway. It sucks to kill any animal, it sucks more when killing that animal affects the owner.

Actually, I think its suck more to display cowardice.
Yes, it will be unpleasant, but so is watching your poor puppy get crushed under the rear wheel of a truck.
If you accidentally kill there animal you have to face up to it. If they at any time start screaming at you, you have every right to turn around and leave.. and if they threaten to sue you, you just have to point out that it was thier negligence that led up to the curicumstances that caused the accident.

Yes it does suck to show cowardice. I hated the fact that it happened, and I hated the fact that I didn't stop. Looking back I really wish I would have, I feel as though I deserve to feel just a little bit of the pain that they did and facing up to it would have done that.

I don't know man. On one hand, it sounds good to stop and face up to it and apologize, but on the other hand you never know if that owner is some crazy guy who's gonna try to beat the crap out of you.

It's really not your fault the dog ran into the road. Dogs aren't supposed to be let loose like that, and if they are, then the owner has to face the possible consequences.

I witnessed the 2nd plane nail the WTC from a half mile while on the Manhattan Bridge...I saw the 2nd plane approaching. I had one of the clearest views you could imaging.

I dont think seeing a dog get nailed would make me even flinch.

[quote name='defender']I witnessed the 2nd plane nail the WTC from a half mile while on the Manhattan Bridge...I saw the 2nd plane approaching. I had one of the clearest views you could imaging.

I dont think seeing a dog get nailed would make me even flinch.[/quote]

Well looks like defender just walked away with the King of the Hill award for most disturbing and helpless experience...

[quote name='defender']I witnessed the 2nd plane nail the WTC from a half mile while on the Manhattan Bridge...I saw the 2nd plane approaching. I had one of the clearest views you could imaging.

I dont think seeing a dog get nailed would make me even flinch.[/quote]

great, maybe you should go run over some dogs then..?

what my name is is a tribute to one of my favorite bands- Morbid Angel. and the reason it upset me is because i used to have about 5 dogs and the same thing happened to me with my favorite dog.

This one time I was driving...and I saw the a bird in the middle of my lane....I figured he would fly away...but he didn't. Well he was...but the stupid bird stayed right in front of my windshield and I heard a *THUMP* and as I drove I saw feathers go all over behind me. Poor bird.

my freind dan ran over a bunny and he didnt even know it until he got out and saw it stuck in the wheel well of his 1982 Ford F-250 lol. thats almost as bad as mine.

You Know What All you people Make Me fucking sick every last one of you ! How could you take some animals life for granted like it was nothing more than a fucking piece of Meat all of you deserve to be run over by a car and fucking smushed to death. And to the stupid fucker Making the comment about at leat you know who's going to pay for the bumper is pure Slime. That's somebody's pet you assholes somebody loved him and you just ran him over like some piece of shit! I don't even whant to be called a Cheap Ass Gamer now.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']1)And to the stupid fucker Making the comment about at leat you know who's going to pay for the bumper is pure Slime. 2)That's somebody's pet you assholes somebody loved him and you just ran him over like some piece of shit! 3)I don't even whant to be called a Cheap Ass Gamer now.[/quote]

1) You could at least remember my name...jeez.

2) WAS somebodies pet...someone who didn't love their pet enough to keep it safe and let it run all over the neighborhood like a moron.

3) Guess we'll trim off a two of them words for you then...

[quote name='Methane'][quote name='MorganWebbLover']1)And to the stupid fucker Making the comment about at leat you know who's going to pay for the bumper is pure Slime. 2)That's somebody's pet you assholes somebody loved him and you just ran him over like some piece of shit! 3)I don't even whant to be called a Cheap Ass Gamer now.[/quote]

1) You could at least remember my name...jeez.

2) WAS somebodies pet...someone who didn't love their pet enough to keep it safe and let it run all over the neighborhood like a moron.

3) Guess we'll trim off a two of them words for you then...[/quote]

arnowned.jpg

I have 2 things to say on the matter
1. it is sad that a dog died, but its not the end of the world, its not like you did it on purpose.
2. Morgan Webb sucks.

[quote name='MorganWebbLover']You Know What All you people Make Me fucking sick every last one of you ! How could you take some animals life for granted like it was nothing more than a fucking piece of Meat all of you deserve to be run over by a car and fucking smushed to death. And to the stupid fucker Making the comment about at leat you know who's going to pay for the bumper is pure Slime. That's somebody's pet you assholes somebody loved him and you just ran him over like some piece of shit! I don't even whant to be called a Cheap Ass Gamer now.[/quote]

goodbye then loser.. i ever see the likes of you on the road id smash you, stop my car, kick your ass then leave laughing so hard i swear you could hear me with the maggots beside you.

same here, only i wouldnt feel any remorse like i did when we hit the dog. WE HIT THE DOG ON ACCIDENT YOU STUPID fuck!!!! IT WAS DARK AND IT DECIDED TO SIT THERE IN THE ROAD TILL IT WAS TOO LATE!!!!

[quote name='earlje']
goodbye then loser.. i ever see the likes of you on the road id smash you, stop my car, kick your ass then leave laughing so hard i swear you could hear me with the maggots beside you.[/quote]

You forgot to steal his wallet to cover any damages to your car he may cause with his large anus.

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']same here, only i wouldnt feel any remorse like i did when we hit the dog. WE HIT THE DOG ON ACCIDENT YOU STUPID fuck!!!! IT WAS DARK AND IT DECIDED TO SIT THERE IN THE ROAD TILL IT WAS TOO LATE!!!![/quote]

I saw a kid do the same thing in front of his house...laying right in the road in the dead of night. I should have stopped and talked to his parents...or at least stopped.

see we live in the country so every house is like about half a mile apart so i dont know whos dog it was. like i said, it could be my freind joes dog(he likves like 300 feet from me). i couldnt stop at anybodys house.

[quote name='st0neface']I have 2 things to say on the matter
1. it is sad that a dog died, but its not the end of the world, its not like you did it on purpose.
2. Morgan Webb sucks.[/quote]

1. Quite right. I'd rather see a dog, cat, bird, lemur, ferret, etc get run over than a person, and especially a child. Very few things are more tragic that when a child is killed.

2. That's why people love her.

[quote name='earlje'][quote name='MorganWebbLover']You Know What All you people Make Me fucking sick every last one of you ! How could you take some animals life for granted like it was nothing more than a fucking piece of Meat all of you deserve to be run over by a car and fucking smushed to death. And to the stupid fucker Making the comment about at leat you know who's going to pay for the bumper is pure Slime. That's somebody's pet you assholes somebody loved him and you just ran him over like some piece of shit! I don't even whant to be called a Cheap Ass Gamer now.[/quote]

goodbye then loser.. i ever see the likes of you on the road id smash you, stop my car, kick your ass then leave laughing so hard i swear you could hear me with the maggots beside you.[/quote]

Yep. Your certainly a person who should be making value judgements on people. I hate these new age activists that value the life of animals moreso than that of humans. An animal being killed in its own right is not tragic... it's affect on people is more tragic... the feelings of loss when a pet dies, or the feeling of loss when a loved one dies in an accident with a larger animal (say a deer).

[quote name='MorbidAngel4Life']see we live in the country so every house is like about half a mile apart so i dont know whos dog it was. like i said, it could be my freind joes dog(he likves like 300 feet from me). i couldnt stop at anybodys house.[/quote]

Count your blessings. You could have hit a deer.
Have you ever seen what a head on collision with a deer does to a small car? We'd be mourning the loss of you and your father rather than that dog.

If the dog had no tags, there isn't much you could do.

[quote name='JSweeney']Count your blessings. You could have hit a deer.
Have you ever seen what a head on collision with a deer does to a small car? We'd be mourning the loss of you and your father rather than that dog. [/quote]

Right you are, Ken!
deerhit.jpg

Wow, I think it's really sad about the dead dog and all, but look at your signature file after you read the story. Now THAT is hilarious.

This is a song, that uh,
Theres a lot of Christmas songs out there,
But not too many about Chanukah,
So I wrote a song for all those nice little
Jewish kids who dont get to hear any Chanukah songs,
Here we go...

Put on your yarmulke, here comes Chanukah
Its so much fun-akkah to celebrate Chanukah,

Chanukah is the Festival of Lights,
Instead of one day of presents, we have eight crazy nights.

When you feel like the only kid in town without a Christmas tree,
Heres a list of people who are Jewish, just like you and me:

David Lee Roth lights the menorrah,
So do James Caan, Kirk Douglas, and the late Dinah Shore-ah

Guess who eats together at the Karnickey Deli,
Bowzer from Sha-na-na, and Arthur Fonzerrelli.

Paul Newman's half Jewish; Goldie Hawn's half too,
Put them together, what a fine lookin Jew!

You dont need Deck the Halls or Jingle Bell Rock
Cause you can spin a dreidle with Captain Kirk and Mr. Spock, both Jewish!

Put on your yarmulke, its time for Chanukah,
The owner of the Seattle Supersonic-ahs celebrates Chanukah.

O.J. Simpson, not a Jew!
But guess who is...Hall of Famer, Rod Carew, (he converted!)

We got Ann Landers and her sister Dear Abby,
Harrison Ford' a quarter Jewish, not too shabby!

Some people think that Ebeneezer Scrooge is,
Well, hes not, but guess who is: All three stooges.

So many Jews are in show biz,
Tom Cruise isn't, but I heard his agent is.

Tell your friend Veronica, its time you celebrate Chanukah
I hope I get a harmonica, on this lovely, lovely Chanukah.

So drink your gin-and-tonic-ah, and smoke your marijuan-ikah,
If you really, really wanna-kah,
Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Chanukah

Yeah Morgan Webb Is a sexy smart and funny Woman that can be seen on techtv's show Xplay it's a show about video Games and it rocks check it out if you get the channel !

going back to the fucker whos obsessed with TechTVs Morgan Webb, I, the person who was a passenger, am 19! i am old enough to driv3 you goddamn moron! and i am not jewish and there is nothing wrong with jewish religion you fucking hateful bastard!.

and my dad hit a deer in his old car. did some damage to the hood and destroyed his headlight, but nothing major.

That's good to here. Up by my family's cottage up north, there's a deer related accident at least once a week, and at least every two weeks there is a fatal deer related accident.

Of course, that is up north, which is almost completely rural... deer basically have the run of the place.

Having recently seen X-Play, my guess would be Morgan Webb doesn't give a rats-ass about videogames, and is only tolerating the job and spaz- boy Sessler so that she can move up in the ranks to be co-host of the Screen Savers.

[quote name='Methane']You know she's a lesbian, right? "mmmm...caaarpet."[/quote]

To qoute Homer Simpson: " Sounds like good watchin'"

bread's done
Back